Author Topic: When you ask a reader about a new POI...  (Read 3704 times)

Offline Love-33

When you ask a reader about a new POI...
« on: May 03, 2017, 05:44:13 PM »
Hi all,

I'm curious about something. Because when I was still a keen addict, I used to ask them what outcome they were seeing about new POIs.
So after my break up with my ex I had two other dates then.
For the first one, I ended up stopping contact myself because I actually didn't really like him after all.
And for the second one, well it's the current one since 3 months.

So at the beginning of those new "relationships" I had readings to ask what they were seeing.
And every time they were saying "he will take it slow, he's not fully ready, or it will be a slow pace" etc...
however with the current one I find everything normal so far.thank God.

But I'm just wondering: has any of you had a reading about a new POI, where a psychic said "yes things will be very smooth and it will go well" ?
I feel like they always say that it will be slow movement or stuff like that to stay safe lol

Offline wildfox87

Re: When you ask a reader about a new POI...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 06:52:07 PM »
From my experience whenever i ask how my POI feels about me (that's usually the question i ask), They say he's a slow mover, or this is going to be a really slow process... he likes to take his time, blah blah blah. lol that or he's overthinking, in his head a lot or he's scared, he's been hurt before and is afraid to get closer. When i think about it 95 percent of my readings have been generic responses like this that have just been recycled in some way over and over again.. I think they tell people certain things based on their questions, and if they assume it's a new POI (even though mine is not) they say the same generic sh*t ~

Offline Love-33

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 08:19:56 PM »
From my experience whenever i ask how my POI feels about me (that's usually the question i ask), They say he's a slow mover, or this is going to be a really slow process... he likes to take his time, blah blah blah. lol that or he's overthinking, in his head a lot or he's scared, he's been hurt before and is afraid to get closer. When i think about it 95 percent of my readings have been generic responses like this that have just been recycled in some way over and over again.. I think they tell people certain things based on their questions, and if they assume it's a new POI (even though mine is not) they say the same generic sh*t ~

And were they right in your case? Are you with a slow mover?
Because in my case I don't find him particularly slow at all, he is the one who always say "why wait tomorrow when we can do something today" lol that's his way of thinking for everything not just love. So in my case they were wrong when they warned me that he would be so slow etc and that I would feel like dating other guys for this reason

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 11:05:20 PM »
Yes, he is a slow mover and not just with love with everything, even with friendships. But i would imagine many people calling a psychic about a guy, is probably based on the guy not moving fast enough emotionally or communicating when they assume it's a new thing. I don't know if i believe there is any psychic ability to saying that, it's very vague. I've had them be wrong on other guys i've asked about before also, when the other guy I asked about was the one chasing me and they were like communication is slow, he's busy, and so on i got the same response. lol i'm like NOPE and I immediately hung up. That got me really depressed because then i realized these people had no abilities. That's what ultimately made me realize that none of it was true

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 11:12:00 PM »
That gets me thinking, One time after that happened,  i made up a name. And off they went with the same bullsh*t.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 10:32:11 PM »
Hi all,

I'm curious about something. Because when I was still a keen addict, I used to ask them what outcome they were seeing about new POIs.
So after my break up with my ex I had two other dates then.
For the first one, I ended up stopping contact myself because I actually didn't really like him after all.
And for the second one, well it's the current one since 3 months.

So at the beginning of those new "relationships" I had readings to ask what they were seeing.
And every time they were saying "he will take it slow, he's not fully ready, or it will be a slow pace" etc...
however with the current one I find everything normal so far.thank God.

But I'm just wondering: has any of you had a reading about a new POI, where a psychic said "yes things will be very smooth and it will go well" ?
I feel like they always say that it will be slow movement or stuff like that to stay safe lol

Well I have a reader say all will go well and rosy till Afew months in the fall you will discover something he is hiding behind you r back..Lo and hold I did in October but everything before then was all great..so this reader got 100%accuracy I nearly fell off my chair when I read my notes

anything