Author Topic: trinitys revelations  (Read 6499 times)

Offline lostsoul209

trinitys revelations
« on: May 03, 2017, 11:58:33 AM »
Anyone read with her she was so spot on with my feeling for my poi don't known if she said about my poi feeling for me is true or not. All I said was I want you to tell me about this person feeling for me. Then when she look at the cards and she said wow you like this person a lot you want a serious relationship with her she feel the same way too. You guys will start a serious reationship I hope what she said is right didn't tell her if I was in a reationship or not.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:09:28 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline Caroline

Re: trinitys revelations
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 06:04:43 AM »
I read with her today.  She did ask me if he was someone I was interested in or an ex.  She told me the cards.  She said we have a karmic relationship.  I don't know if she picked up or not.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 05:24:08 PM »
She does ask too many questions, most of which I won't answer, and she is *not* good with emotions or motivations but she can be incredibly accurate with what's coming and how things play out. She also picks up third-parties on her own. I listened back to a reading of 11/30/16 and about 90% of it has happened. The rest is still to happen.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 07:16:13 AM »
Do you just tell her you won't answer?  I guess I could have said why are you asking?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 01:04:56 PM »
I just say I'd rather not say. When she asks one in between questions, like trying to get info it feels like or maybe keep the clock going (because she'll do that), I ignore and change the subject with a new question. She can be a pain to deal with but can definitely predict. She's made several for me that nobody else got, and at the time I thought she was crazy. She's good with long-term timing too, and knows when her numbers are near or far, and she's right.

She won't hold back either, definitely no fairy tales. When she tells me something is right upon me, whether good or bad, I listen.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 03:18:20 PM »
When is she usually online?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 04:25:24 PM »
I always see her online when I on. But usually 8pm eastern time

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 07:26:15 PM »
Wayyy too many questions. Trying to press me for info in the first 15 seconds. I've been reading with psychics long enough to know that she is just a good talker. Nothing resonated, she just went off the questions she had asked me from the start. She probably works well for others, but i was weary the whole reading because i dislike how it started off. I guess once you've read with a few good readers that pick up, you can spot the fake ones fairly easily. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 07:30:14 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 02:50:10 AM »
Wayyy too many questions. Trying to press me for info in the first 15 seconds. I've been reading with psychics long enough to know that she is just a good talker. Nothing resonated, she just went off the questions she had asked me from the start. She probably works well for others, but i was weary the whole reading because i dislike how it started off. I guess once you've read with a few good readers that pick up, you can spot the fake ones fairly easily.
Well I read with her she never ask me anything.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 12:03:08 AM »
She didn't ask me anything either. Any updates on her?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 11:06:25 PM »
She was very vague with me

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 12:34:28 AM »
One of the worst for me.
I read with her a few weeks ago about my POI. She said "you have the perfect feminine qualities for him" and that she saw a pregnant woman. She asked me if there was any reason why my POI is afraid to approach me, bla bla bla. He's not afraid at all and we had some contact by then also I can't see myself pregnant right now to be honest.
She also told me we'll have more contact but.... my POI blocked me on Whatsapp on the following day and I'm still blocked!! LOL. So everything she said was rubbish to be honest.
I don't recommend her at all!!!