Author Topic: Update  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Shayalay

Update
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:06:05 AM »
I got a long-awaited contact. Prophet Rose came in closest on timing. She got 1-3, three weeks were up last Friday. Gaylene got restrictions lifted last Sunday. Edit: Oh yeah, and Cookie said I'd be cleaning when the text came in. I was.  :) Lady Jenna said more communication this month.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 02:12:05 AM by Shayalay »

Offline glamgal

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 02:53:03 AM »
Thats awesome! Glad someone worked for you.

Question: Are you a Cookie fan? Looking back...cookie was right about some stuff. However, I should note I didnt "dwell" I kind of wrote her off which I do think helps.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 03:09:19 AM »
Thats awesome! Glad someone worked for you.

Question: Are you a Cookie fan? Looking back...cookie was right about some stuff. However, I should note I didnt "dwell" I kind of wrote her off which I do think helps.

Yes, Cookie is at well over 90% accuracy for me. Some things haven't happened yet is all, I don't have one wrong prediction from her thus far. I don't read with her often at all, in fact the last time was last July! I'm too scared to now for fear I'll hear something bad about anything, I'd rather not know! Lol But I think spacing readings out helps accuracy, at least with her. I can't believe something she predicted that long ago just now happened as she saw it. For me, she is amazing.

I've been hearing about imminent communication for a while - all my psychics get the same predictions, my readings are remarkably similar - but focusing on timing and details, I mentioned the ones I did. Phoenyx Amore (Catherine), Gaylene, many others got him as going into action mode after our conversation in April and I guess he did. Thank God, my predictions are playing out again. And this was a significant one, a major development. Yay! We'll see from here.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 07:13:44 PM »
Congrats!! Awesome love hearing these things.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 07:44:18 PM »
I have so very many who were right. Sage got a break-through in communication coming. Catherine (Phoenyx Amore) totally got it all. I didn't remember first thing because at the time I didn't believe her - but she was right! Kisha definitely got overall movement and also some other significant occurrences peripheral to the breakthrough that no one else got. Soulmate Finder Kathryn got things moving fast for us in April and in my estimation that happened even though this last event was on May 2. That's close enough. Zadalia got things starting in April, with communication through the spring (leading to togetherness in summer). Gypsy Rose got April as big for breakthroughs, and also July. I think Cookie getting last July that I'd be cleaning when the text came in is the most impressive.

anything