Author Topic: Lotus Love Tarto  (Read 3143 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Lotus Love Tarto
« on: May 02, 2017, 06:37:10 PM »
Anyone read with her I got a really bad outcome when I read with her she was off on some stuff too.

Offline Alchemist13

Re: Lotus Love Tarto
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 04:45:23 AM »
I got a reading with her she said that my POI is coming back but it wouldn't last very long because he's not capable of having a healthy relationship even though he does care about. So yes he is coming back but no it would not be a long-term relationship because he won't be able to handle it.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 11:52:31 AM »
Well I test her and she fail I ask about a girl in my past haven't contract me over a year if she will try to contact me and she said no. but she just try to contract me 2 week ago then she changed it and said well I don't see you being together so I don't known about her.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 01:14:32 PM »
I actually posted about this reader...I liked her a lot.  she seemed to be authentic, for me at least

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 03:19:35 PM »
I actually posted about this reader...I liked her a lot.  she seemed to be authentic, for me at least
What she said come true for you

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 03:29:33 PM »

I only read with her once a while back and for the most part, yes......she's not a fairy tale which I appreciated. I don't get readings anymore for predictions, more just to see the current, etc...haven't had much luck with predictions lol.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 04:33:06 PM »

I only read with her once a while back and for the most part, yes......she's not a fairy tale which I appreciated. I don't get readings anymore for predictions, more just to see the current, etc...haven't had much luck with predictions lol.
when I read her review she did tell fairy tales to someone to make them come back for more.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 04:50:31 PM »

when I read her review she did tell fairy tales to someone to make them come back for more.

Have you tried Hollypop1?  she would tell you the truth