Author Topic: pretty much all wrong  (Read 9274 times)

Offline peppie

Re: pretty much all wrong
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 04:53:52 AM »
I'm confused lol.  well I hope things work out best for you....

I'm confused too but I think she's saying this was a career issue. I'm sorry, Peppie, that you're disappointed. Hope things turn around really soon!
baypark you always thought she was a fraud!
both - relationships were off by pretty much all except trishula in the past and pretty much everyone was wrong on the career reading except maybe trishula and sea shell.

i'm cured of calling keen.

Wow, you were such a fan of Prophet Rose. I thought she got some predictions right for you? I think alot of us now think she's a fraud :(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 05:25:17 AM »

I'm confused too but I think she's saying this was a career issue. I'm sorry, Peppie, that you're disappointed. Hope things turn around really soon!
both - relationships were off by pretty much all except trishula in the past and pretty much everyone was wrong on the career reading except maybe trishula and sea shell.

Wow, you were such a fan of Prophet Rose. I thought she got some predictions right for you? I think alot of us now think she's a fraud :(

I tried giving prophet rose a chance. She seemed to work for you and some others.  But recently there have been a few people that have been given the same lines.  Like I said on her thread,  maybe she's a part time fraud :)

Offline peppie

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2017, 06:58:28 AM »

I tried giving prophet rose a chance. She seemed to work for you and some others.  But recently there have been a few people that have been given the same lines.  Like I said on her thread,  maybe she's a part time fraud :)

said nicely but you never liked her and seem to want her to be a fraud. i think rose is the only person we really disagree on.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2017, 08:01:43 AM »

said nicely but you never liked her and seem to want her to be a fraud. i think rose is the only person we really disagree on.
Wrong.  I don't want anyone to be a fraud because that means many people get screwed.  So, was she right with you then? Because if not, then she's not as good as you thought.  She has not been right yet for me, but then most aren't. 

Offline glamgal

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 02:49:58 AM »
I just wanna know if prophet rose was right or wrong because from the looks of the comments........

....it happens though....

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 03:27:52 AM »

Same, I'm done calling Keen.

Offline peppie

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2017, 06:44:21 PM »

Wrong.  I don't want anyone to be a fraud because that means many people get screwed.  So, was she right with you then? Because if not, then she's not as good as you thought.  She has not been right yet for me, but then most aren't.

well what do you know... turns out prophet rose was right the WHOLE time. the WHOLE time. i love rose!!!!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 06:48:07 PM by peppie »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2017, 06:49:41 PM »

well what do you know... turns out prophet rose was right the WHOLE time. the WHOLE time. i love rose!!!!

You said previously everyone was wrong so something has changed?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2017, 08:30:36 PM »

WOOT!! She was right for me too, and it was in the romance area! I couldn't wait to tell her yesterday.  :) Yeah, what was she right about?

Offline peppie

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2017, 03:56:43 AM »

WOOT!! She was right for me too, and it was in the romance area! I couldn't wait to tell her yesterday.  :) Yeah, what was she right about?

she told me over and over and over something was going to happen. this was since january. well two weeks ago i went to make it happen and it didn't. whelp. this week it happened but it didn't happen through THAT route but exactly as she said but through another route! i feel horrible i doubted her!!!

she gave me some new relationship predictions today. i hope she's right :) .