Author Topic: Newbie here. Will predictions come true?  (Read 3450 times)

Offline Pennypie

Newbie here. Will predictions come true?
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:15:59 PM »
I'm a relative newbie to the use of psychics. I began using them a few months back after a relationship i was in came to an abrupt and heartbreaking end.  I felt and still feel things aren't fully over. Anyway, I came to this forum to see what others had to say.  I've caught advice from A.V. and LP and several others  (I know, I know bad to do).  Most of them told me we'd have contact again and he still has feelings for me and we could get back together in late summer.  I think I'm just very impatient and scared, but have any of you had multiple psychics tell you the same thing and all of them be wrong?  Do you have any advice for me in my situation?

stargazer

Re: Newbie here. Will predictions come true?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 02:44:20 PM »
I'm a relative newbie to the use of psychics. I began using them a few months back after a relationship i was in came to an abrupt and heartbreaking end.  I felt and still feel things aren't fully over. Anyway, I came to this forum to see what others had to say.  I've caught advice from A.V. and LP and several others  (I know, I know bad to do).  Most of them told me we'd have contact again and he still has feelings for me and we could get back together in late summer.  I think I'm just very impatient and scared, but have any of you had multiple psychics tell you the same thing and all of them be wrong?  Do you have any advice for me in my situation?
yes, in the past I've had many tell me the same thing and they were all wrong. My advice- don't dwell on the readings or be fearful of a negative outcome. Love your life, cry, try to move on and try not to call psychics. I know it's much easier said than done but (as cliche as this sounds), if he's meant for you, he'll be back. Please don't put your life on hold.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 04:16:05 PM »
Don't start on the psychic calling binge.  It's NOT worth it.  You will continue to be given hope and be strung along.  That doesn't mean it won't happen, but if it's not meant to happen, calling prolongs the healing and moving on.  I don't know what the percentage is of accurate predictions, but I would venture to say 1% of people on here had their outcomes manifest as the psychics say.  PLEASE don't waste  your time, money and energy.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 04:27:27 PM »

Answer to your question, yes, I've had a ton of readers tell me the exact same thing and all have progressed the same as well.  However, nothing has happened and the timeline keeps getting pushed back.  I don't know how they can all progress and say the same thing and nothing happen to be honest.  I've even called new people and just asked for a general love reading and they all pick up the POI and say he's coming back and his current relationship is ending.  There comes a point where you just have to say screw it, I'm done and whatever happens, happens but you REALLY have to mean it.  Otherwise, you'll be spending a lot of money to get the same story and nothing happens.  Trust those of us who have learned the hard way

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 04:40:32 PM »

Answer to your question, yes, I've had a ton of readers tell me the exact same thing and all have progressed the same as well.  However, nothing has happened and the timeline keeps getting pushed back.  I don't know how they can all progress and say the same thing and nothing happen to be honest.  I've even called new people and just asked for a general love reading and they all pick up the POI and say he's coming back and his current relationship is ending.  There comes a point where you just have to say screw it, I'm done and whatever happens, happens but you REALLY have to mean it.  Otherwise, you'll be spending a lot of money to get the same story and nothing happens.  Trust those of us who have learned the hard way

Yup.  so true.  I think what really threw me off was the guy would keep coming back, but never any better.  Which is just as bad as not coming back at all, matter of fact, probably worse because I kept thinking, ok, this is it!  and nothing would change.

Offline verb18

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 04:44:17 PM »
Hi Penny -

As a newbie, I recommend one thing - quit reading while you are ahead.

I have been in a situation with my ex for about 8 months now, and have been reading about it since. I do NOT have an addictive personality whatsoever, but I got so sucked in to readings that it really didn't do much good for my mental health or my bank account.

However, I must say this - I AM one of the lucky ones here. Predictions from some of my most trusted advisors about my ex returning have been panning out in time frames predicted, just like they said it would. Week by week I am seeing new developments in my situation that make me a true believer in the gift of psychics. HOWEVER - my intuition ALWAYS told me that this would happen. I knew it could not be over between my ex and I due to the circumstances behind our split - we still cared deeply about one another, but the timing in both of our lives got in the way. My point is that looking back, I feel as if I didn't need a psychic to tell me what would happen. I did not trust my own intuition because I was so fearful of the unknown. As human beings, we unfortunately have to deal with the unknown every single day. Although some psychics can clear up some of the hazy stuff ahead (as they have most definitely done for me), there are billions of humans on this planet that get through break ups, move forward, or have old loves or new loves come back into their lives without the use of a psychic. Ask yourself about your situation - why did you break up? how were you treated? is this worth it? what can you do for YOU in the meantime? - because I promise you this - clinging onto a read is the worst thing to do. Even with all of the reads I got, I lived my life and continued to keep on keepin' on - and before I knew it, I got what I asked for.

Although I am one of the few lucky ones on this forum - there are many people that weren't so lucky. At the end of the day, everyone connects differently and everyone has their own experiences. The only times my readings about this situation did not come to pass were when I acted rashly, reached out to my ex before it was time, pushing her away further. I clinged so hard to the outcome in fear of it NOT happening, that I actually prolonged it. My best advice is to let things be - if you WERE given a time frame that resonates with you, just continue to do you without clinging to the timeline. Actions WE make after the knowledge of a read can actually mess up our outcomes - many people here can attest to that.

I am not saying I completely stopped reading - however, I was reading almost every day at one point with multiple advisors, and now I am down to 1 time every 10-14 days with only a select few advisors. Pretty soon I am hoping to stop reading altogether, and I am working hard towards that goal. As a newbie, I highly recommend not falling down the rabbit hole. Its a hard hole to climb out of.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 10:27:13 PM »
Yes my advice is quit now don't look back.what everyone has said ..look at the pattern with all of us ..there's nothing different in you and all of us..Same script different cast ..dates get pushed further and further .It has been one year one month since my PoI and I split.NOTHING HAS happened as predicted.I stopped calling way before hand .

Offline knel27

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 10:48:34 PM »
Yep going on nearly 10 months of zero contact with my POI....i wish I could stop this madness.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 10:51:44 PM »
I think coming on this forum is also dangerous because you see a few people who have predictions happen and you think "It will work for me too" but it usually doesn't and its a pricey  "what if"

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 12:39:59 AM »
I,m guilty of making some relationship calls, but I think there are too many variables for predictions in that area.  It's best not to get started.

If you have a circumstance where you need some "here and now" info to help you navigate a sticky situation (and you aren't going broke doing it) and you have someone who works for you a pretty high percentage of the time, then go for it. 

But sitting around calling and hanging on for dear life to predictions, nope. 

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 04:11:38 PM »
Don't get the readings, I stopped calling after three months and got myself a hobby and now I'm making jewelry and art stuff for people. And that's a lot more fun. Also I started working out and focusing how to better my life if he comes he comes if he doesn't he doesn't the whole thing is that I feel happier and content and I hope you get that feeling too.

anything