Author Topic: ENCHANTMENT  (Read 5157 times)

Offline LayaLove

ENCHANTMENT
« on: December 20, 2019, 09:11:27 AM »
This is my 2nd reading with her. Her rates are $1.99. I spent a lot more on fake readings. She was Accurate when she read for me last year. And she is accurate on the information she did pick up today.
She knew what the problem was and the information on both guys I asked about. In terms of the future reading I will be back to confirm. She said that I would be engaged in 3 months. Will keep you all updated.

Thats her link if anyone wants to check her out.

https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/enchantment/12450017

Offline ishaprakash

Re: ENCHANTMENT
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 03:40:03 PM »
i read with her 4 times, she is good picking up current,but non of her predictions came to pass

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 08:40:56 AM »
@ishaprakash you could be right about that. She could be very good at describing the current situations. Thats still really good in comparison to some of these other readers. Ill have to see if any of this stuff passes. Ill be able to let you know about the engagment thing. Although I did get a reading with Aries Intuition and she seems to be the most accurate from all the readers. She said that my boyfriend and I will get more serious this year but we will still be going on this slow pace. Which I kind of believe lol because it seems more realistic with who he is. Keisha said that I would have to be the one really pushing for this engagement to happen. Luckily there are no other parties but what is slowing us down is his family telling him to take things slow which makes sense.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 03:05:05 PM »
@layalove...i have a reading with kisha today in an hour. this will be my 2nd reading...she is kinda rude?? idont know,,there is 3rd party involved in my case..,but she doesnt want to discuss it she said. she doesnt want to tell me anything about 3rd party,,,,,i hope todays 20mins reading goes wel...

guys i want a reading on love n relationship---what should i say to kisha so she can get accurate reading without me telling her the situation?

PLEASE HELP

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 03:59:14 PM »
@layalove...i have a reading with kisha today in an hour. this will be my 2nd reading...she is kinda rude?? idont know,,there is 3rd party involved in my case..,but she doesnt want to discuss it she said. she doesnt want to tell me anything about 3rd party,,,,,i hope todays 20mins reading goes wel...

guys i want a reading on love n relationship---what should i say to kisha so she can get accurate reading without me telling her the situation?

PLEASE HELP

You can and should tell her the situation, but ask about where things are going with you and the person, not the person and the third party. She will read some of where they are at but what she doesn't want to do is snoop around on a third party. If you ask what's going to happen between the two of you that will necessarily also include what's going to happen between the two of them, for instance.

Offline librasun

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2020, 07:21:38 PM »
Hi Guys! I am new to this forum, I read with her last week and she did mentioned POI will be reaching out between the 19-20 of March. He did reached out yesterday the 22nd :). It was a friendly conversation, not what I hoped for but she was right!!

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 02:43:44 PM »
Hey Hey!

So I posted in December and I forgot that I wrote this so im here to update. So i did not get engaged so the prediction was wrong BUT I still know that enchantment is very accurate on whats happening like right now. Current feelings of the person and their energy. 100% accurate on that in terms of predictions whats to come she hasnt been accurate for me but that doesnt mean she isnt accurate for predictions for anyone else thats just for me personally. And Im ok with that to be honest because current energy is just a little more important to me at the moment. So anyone who wants to know what is going on with their POI I would highly recommend her.
Side note everyone you should really start working on manifestations it does work. Also be careful who you read with because some readers intentions are a little negative so it does effect your frame of thought and therefore can effect the actual outcome. Blessings to all reading this. I wish you wealth and clarity. God Bless, sending you love and light :)

Offline SeekTruths1

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 04:31:24 AM »
Nice lady but not good with future predictions.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2020, 12:59:07 PM »
This lady has a gift. She predicted some things for me that happened. She does have her off days tho. Anyone else?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 01:46:55 PM »
Anyone else?

Offline Jeni

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2021, 05:54:32 PM »
I must be honest, I am slightly disappointed with my reading. I think she's ethical but I just didnt feel like we connected. She also didnt give me any solid info. Only asked for POI's name. Then asked how long I know him. She said things like ok... I see why you asking. You care thats why you calling. Said his back and forth and his been distant.....Its almost a year since we spoke.  She said he thinks of me. I dont believe so. She also gave time frame of around October November for contact, but again I know some have said she's not good with predictions so lets see. Im not holding my breathe on that.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2021, 09:36:52 PM »
She can befit or miss. For me she is only good with predicting things that are happening in a short period of time. I would say 50% of my readings have been good and the other have been off.

anything