Author Topic: How would you feel if you found out someone called a psychic about you?  (Read 3573 times)

ScorpioRising

So, it's going on one year since my psychic obsession/addiction began. It began March 24th,2016 on keen when I first called Sacchi, lovely lady and for the most part things have panned out the way she said but of course the tighter I held on to my poi, the further he drifted and we're currently on a break. In this last year I have spoken to countless psychics mostly on keen and have found about 3 or 4 who's predictions have actually come to pass, I'm trying to work on my manifestation techniques and accept that no matter what happens whether we end up together or not, I'll be fine. I got to thinking today, have any of you ever told someone you went to a psychic about them? How would you feel if you found out someone went to a psychic about you?

Rediska

So, it's going on one year since my psychic obsession/addiction began. It began March 24th,2016 on keen when I first called Sacchi, lovely lady and for the most part things have panned out the way she said but of course the tighter I held on to my poi, the further he drifted and we're currently on a break. In this last year I have spoken to countless psychics mostly on keen and have found about 3 or 4 who's predictions have actually come to pass, I'm trying to work on my manifestation techniques and accept that no matter what happens whether we end up together or not, I'll be fine. I got to thinking today, have any of you ever told someone you went to a psychic about them? How would you feel if you found out someone went to a psychic about you?

I told my cousin very briefly and she said the person is/was accurate. But Good God, I would NEVER tell someone I went and saw a psychic about them.

Offline Shayalay

Amused, flattered, and deeply curious.

stargazer

i'd be really curious to know if the psychic they called was accurate about me!

Offline Baypark1

I would be very flattered!!!

Offline Caroline

very flattered and curious what the psychic said

I'm a Scorpio too....

moonlight412

Weirdly enough, I would be very happy that they care enough to spend all that money and time on me.. Because being the one who is calling, I know how much I love that person or want to be with that person that I am calling so many psychics (minus the addiction part)..

I don't like to tell people around me that I call psychics, primarily because they will think I am crazy, they think LOA is crazy stuff- I bet they would flip out on psychics.. and that's why I love being here on this forum (feel like I belong here lol)...but if I can then would definitely like to compare notes and what the reader said about me..

Offline njlady

A man that I was absolutely crazy about for years (unfortunately he was hooked on a lying piece of you know what and couldn't see what a good woman he was passing up for trash) admitted to me that he had called a psychic a few years after it finally sunk in what this woman was all about. He was feeling regret about choosing her over me and wanted to know if I still had any romantic interest (we were still friends).  She told him "that ship has sailed", which I thought was funny because I do use that expression, plus it was true.

I felt like he didn't really need a psychic to tell him that.  I would have told him myself if he had asked me.  We were, and still are, good enough friends that a question like that wouldn't have affected our friendship.