Author Topic: Does anyone know which psychics are actually real on Keen?  (Read 35614 times)

Offline Beesa

Re: Does anyone know which psychics are actually real on Keen?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 04:04:56 AM »
A lot of these suck that are on the list for me. It's about a reader you resonate with. And you don't call like every few days or weeks. The best readers I had were ones that read once for me every 6  months. I think it's because I didn't badger them, and just let life unfold. In general lot of readers on Keen are good for short-term and suck at longterm. Long term readers who hit the spot for me were people with their own issues who also were kind of flawed and human. Louise Bell good for longterm, shitty for short term unless it's like, Will my car break down on my trip back from X to Y? She'll answer that perfectly for shorterm.
Angel Dust was good for short term, bad for long term and is good with timing usually (immediate timing).
A lot of the others on here in a list (not ALL)  have been terrible for me. Just so bad. Off. Generic. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2017, 01:15:11 PM »
angel dust was dead wrong for me..was bummed because she seemed good at the time.  didn't get short or long term right.  Guess it's just a matter of who you connect with..she was so nice though.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 01:17:31 PM by bluebelle »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2017, 01:38:54 PM »
Louise Bell good for longterm, shitty for short term unless it's like, Will my car break down on my trip back from X to Y? She'll answer that perfectly for shorterm.

Second this. She is incredible in the long-term. She told me back in autumn of 2014 that my guy would not be ready for the full relationship we once had for a few years, probably 2017. She was the only one telling me that at the time. I didn't believe her but it appears she was correct. Conversely, she does not get short-term much at all. For example, in Sept. of 2015, POI and I were in a bad rupture. She told me early in the month that she did not see him contacting me, and I got very upset - but he did, three weeks later and exactly according to Gaylene's prediction and timing. I stopped using Louise after that. I would talk to her again though now.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 04:30:26 PM »
I have found the most accurate to be:

Sweethearts Tarot (really good at picking up third parties too!)
Fairie Moon Child
SpiritDivine
Zadalia
Angelic Dream
Jade1828 is really good at communication/seeing someone predictions
Lightwhispers
Prophet Rose
Oracle of the Sea
The Gypsy Rose

I like all of the ones above because they are accurate - in both small predictions and big ones - and they will also not sugarcoat and just tell you what you want to hear.

Agree w/ Faerie Moon Child, Zadalia, Gypsy Rose.

Angelic Dream was ok for me, def didn't connect as well with me as other readers have. Prophet Rose was good too, but still waiting to see if anything at all materializes.

Thrilled to see the feedback on Gypsy Rose's accuracy. In March she gave me amazing predictions for July and summer in general. And she was right about April.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 03:30:10 PM by Shayalay »