Author Topic: My review and conclusion after 2 years of readings  (Read 12953 times)

Offline Love-33

My review and conclusion after 2 years of readings
« on: April 20, 2017, 12:35:14 PM »
Hello everyone

Hope you are all well  :)
I'm here because - like you - I was kind of addicted to readings on keen.com or bitwine for nearly 2 years.
My conclusion is: none of them are right or psychic. Seriously, none.
I read many topics here and when you say that a "psychic" got your situation right or that a prediction happened... come on open your eyes my dear. Anybody could have guessed it. That's why for some people they are 'the real deal" and for others they are "frauds" lol. Because they tell you something that seem logical to them that's pretty much all.

I had some psychic who predicted a correct outcome and other got it wrong.
So then I went back to those who I thought were correct but, they ended up being very wrong in regards to my new concerns. So that's when I started to realize that all of this was BS and that they just answer random things. Sometimes they will seem accurate but really trust me, re-read your transcript, and look how anyone could have guessed the same.

I also worked on myself and at the end of the day, WHY the hell would we want to know everything about a situation or the future? Just open your eyes and see for yourself!

I recently met a new guy. I went on keen and bitwine and started to ask about him. ALL of them said that:
" he will want to take it slow", "he is not going to be ready straight away" etc...
don't they always say the same to you when you tell them you met someone? Have any of you ever heard "yes he will be so interested and things will develop fast"?

I was done and decided to completely stop readings.
Truth is, they were all wrong again. That man didn't want to take it slow at all, and is actually the one who told me: why wait when something can be done today.

Just don't listen to them. They are nothing! Stop relying on someone, open your eyes, live your life and pay attention to words and actions!
Your POI ignores you? Never contacts you to catch up? He is obviously not interested ! No psychic needed, it will give you false hope and drive you crazy and you will get even more addicted!

I have never ever been happier than I am today. Just living my life without worrying about what he feels or thinks... if I do worry, I'll simply talk to him!
But believe me, actions speak. If one day I see that he becomes distant or starts ignoring me, well, I'll do the same, period.

Wake up people!!!! Keep your money to enjoy life!!!

Offline knel27

Re: My review and conclusion after 2 years of readings
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 01:49:34 PM »
How did you break the cycle? I'm so sick of calling psychics after 9 months of silence with my POI, I wish I could just stop but they all keep giving me hope and saying he's coming back. I know I'm not really living my life, I do want to let go. I admire you posting this...any advice? It really is addicting... :(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 02:42:18 PM »
How did you break the cycle? I'm so sick of calling psychics after 9 months of silence with my POI, I wish I could just stop but they all keep giving me hope and saying he's coming back. I know I'm not really living my life, I do want to let go. I admire you posting this...any advice? It really is addicting... :(

I think the key to not calling is 1) really start focusing on yourself, your needs, your worth 2) completely let go of the outcome, tell ing yourself if it happens great, if not, something better will come 3) read over your notes for the last 9 months and you will see that most of it is bullcrap and wrong. Keep doing that until you get sick to your stomach and you will stop calling :)

It's a process of letting go, truly letting go and putting yourself first.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 02:45:18 PM »

I think the key to not calling is 1) really start focusing on yourself, your needs, your worth 2) completely let go of the outcome, tell ing yourself if it happens great, if not, something better will come 3) read over your notes for the last 9 months and you will see that most of it is bullcrap and wrong. Keep doing that until you get sick to your stomach and you will stop calling :)

It's a process of letting go, truly letting go and putting yourself first.

YES, this is so true.  sick to your stomach is such a great way to put it.  what a waste of money.

Offline knel27

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 02:57:44 PM »
thanks guys...i appreciate the replies. i know i need to do all the above, its just so hard...

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 04:06:50 PM »

A big part of it is a lack of meeting someone better.  In the past (BEFORE I GOT READINGS), when I ended things with someone or things didn't work out, the one thing that always helped me move on the most was meeting someone else.  I am the type that gets attached and it's hard for me to let go, even if I know the situation is bad for me.  I even hang on to toxic situations, as evidenced by the guy I got so many readings about. 

I was out living my life while hanging on to him, going to work every day, hanging out with friends, etc., but I always had that thought or fantasy in the back of my head, and the readings fueled it.  Such a hard addiction to break because like a drug, it gives you a temporary high, and then a crash when things don't play out.

Anyway my point is, hopefully meeting someone better will help you move on.  It's really hard to get over someone you have a connection/strong feelings for, so to divert the focus on to someone new always worked well for me.  By the time the person came back around (in my past), i was always like ewww what did I ever want them for?? lol.  Life is funny that way.  I stress that it's important to let life flow and the readings can be very toxic because you are hindering your growth and slowing down moving on.

Just my own two cents.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:08:37 PM by bluebelle »

ladya

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 04:32:32 PM »

A big part of it is a lack of meeting someone better.  In the past (BEFORE I GOT READINGS), when I ended things with someone or things didn't work out, the one thing that always helped me move on the most was meeting someone else.  I am the type that gets attached and it's hard for me to let go, even if I know the situation is bad for me.  I even hang on to toxic situations, as evidenced by the guy I got so many readings about. 

I was out living my life while hanging on to him, going to work every day, hanging out with friends, etc., but I always had that thought or fantasy in the back of my head, and the readings fueled it.  Such a hard addiction to break because like a drug, it gives you a temporary high, and then a crash when things don't play out.

Anyway my point is, hopefully meeting someone better will help you move on.  It's really hard to get over someone you have a connection/strong feelings for, so to divert the focus on to someone new always worked well for me.  By the time the person came back around (in my past), i was always like ewww what did I ever want them for?? lol.  Life is funny that way.  I stress that it's important to let life flow and the readings can be very toxic because you are hindering your growth and slowing down moving on.

Just my own two cents.

lololol this is so me! the eww part always happens to me. once im over someone they dont exist to me. getting over them is the problem. its odd though becuase im not like that in other parts of my life, only romantic. everything else friends or anything else im not strongly attached to and can let go easily. relationships on the other hand, it takes me a lot to leave one.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 04:36:45 PM »

Just my own two cents.

lololol this is so me! the eww part always happens to me. once im over someone they dont exist to me. getting over them is the problem. its odd though becuase im not like that in other parts of my life, only romantic. everything else friends or anything else im not strongly attached to and can let go easily. relationships on the other hand, it takes me a lot to leave one.

I hear you 100%, I'm the same way.  I've let go of friends, even toxic family members, without much thought but love interests are hard for me.  Probably something I could figure out in therapy if I ever go LOLL!

I remember a guy I dated for about four years on and off.  Ultimate mind games, back and forth, hot and cold, just a headcase.  Never got readings on the dude, EXCEPT ONE, I didn't believe in them then, the lady was on point.  tarot reader who is no longer doing it (local lady)..told me "run this guy only cares about himself".  she was 100% right, of course didn't want to hear at the time.

I wanted to be in a relationship with him so bad and we were for a while, but it was just a bad one for the most part.  I hung on for SO long, hoping it would turn into something it just wasn't meant to be. 

I finally let go completely (as painful as it was) and just ignored his last call to me, when I would have always returned it.  Then I met someone ten times better like six months down the line and totally forgot about this jerk.

He reached out like five years later on FB and I seriously was like wtf did I want this dude for.  Same issues, different day....and I was looking thru his pictures like wtf did I ever see in him??? LOLL
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:38:43 PM by bluebelle »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 04:56:36 PM »
I hear you 100%, I'm the same way.  I've let go of friends, even toxic family members, without much thought but love interests are hard for me.  Probably something I could figure out in therapy if I ever go LOLL!

I remember a guy I dated for about four years on and off.  Ultimate mind games, back and forth, hot and cold, just a headcase.  Never got readings on the dude, EXCEPT ONE, I didn't believe in them then, the lady was on point.  tarot reader who is no longer doing it (local lady)..told me "run this guy only cares about himself".  she was 100% right, of course didn't want to hear at the time.

I wanted to be in a relationship with him so bad and we were for a while, but it was just a bad one for the most part.  I hung on for SO long, hoping it would turn into something it just wasn't meant to be. 

I finally let go completely (as painful as it was) and just ignored his last call to me, when I would have always returned it.  Then I met someone ten times better like six months down the line and totally forgot about this jerk.

He reached out like five years later on FB and I seriously was like wtf did I want this dude for.  Same issues, different day....and I was looking thru his pictures like wtf did I ever see in him??? LOLL

tbh these are the kinds of things you can ask a psychic about, not relationships. When you recognize something in you that needs to be fixed, ask them why you're like that - what caused it in your life, if you don't know. Ask how to fix it, what you can do on your own to straighten out the disconnected wiring or whatever it may be. This is what I've done at certain times and I would always ask my trusted psychic about this. Persephone Hesperus, who no longer reads. Man, she was close to god, at least touching the hem of his garment, as far as I am concerned and was/is the best reader I've ever come across in my life. She gave me suggestions on how to help myself, but I'm aware of self-help stuff (read tons of books, took an Art of Life course, met with a $400 per hour counselor/therapist, tried mantras/affirmations, etc), which takes eons and eons to repair, which I work a lifetime on, but there was always one thing more that I wasn't hitting, wasn't fixing. I had a read with her once and it was just so blah, not specific, so off and I chalked it up to her having a bad day. She, without me asking issued a refund and told me her guides told her she was wrong on the assessment during the reading. I never had a reader willingly, EVER give a refund, on their own. I hope to hell she comes online again at some point, in some capacity.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 06:14:35 PM »

tbh these are the kinds of things you can ask a psychic about, not relationships. When you recognize something in you that needs to be fixed, ask them why you're like that - what caused it in your life, if you don't know. Ask how to fix it, what you can do on your own to straighten out the disconnected wiring or whatever it may be. This is what I've done at certain times and I would always ask my trusted psychic about this. Persephone Hesperus, who no longer reads. Man, she was close to god, at least touching the hem of his garment, as far as I am concerned and was/is the best reader I've ever come across in my life. She gave me suggestions on how to help myself, but I'm aware of self-help stuff (read tons of books, took an Art of Life course, met with a $400 per hour counselor/therapist, tried mantras/affirmations, etc), which takes eons and eons to repair, which I work a lifetime on, but there was always one thing more that I wasn't hitting, wasn't fixing. I had a read with her once and it was just so blah, not specific, so off and I chalked it up to her having a bad day. She, without me asking issued a refund and told me her guides told her she was wrong on the assessment during the reading. I never had a reader willingly, EVER give a refund, on their own. I hope to hell she comes online again at some point, in some capacity.

I once asked Judy why I couldn't let go of this guy. So she channeled me to figure out why. What she came up with exactly the way I was feeling but I didn't realize exactly why I couldn't let go until she actually channeled me and put it into words. 

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 07:36:32 PM »
You don't have to meet someone else to move on. Love and respect yourself enough to want better for your life.
Don't waste time and energy on anyone is who isn't wasting their time and energy on YOU! Period!

stargazer

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 08:07:06 PM »
You don't have to meet someone else to move on. Love and respect yourself enough to want better for your life.
Don't waste time and energy on anyone is who isn't wasting their time and energy on YOU! Period!
Agreed. Meeting someone new only displaces your obsession/attachment from one person to a different person. Doesn't fix anything.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 08:09:49 PM »
Agreed. Meeting someone new only displaces your obsession/attachment from one person to a different person. Doesn't fix anything.

I was simply stating what worked for me in the past, to move on to something healthier...but everyone should do what works best for them.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 09:26:44 PM »
In getting to that point lol

Offline Love-33

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2017, 09:42:09 PM »

It wasn't easy...
Here is how it happened: I was broke at the end of every month because of this. Went on my chat history and counted how much I had paid for this crap since the beginning... i didn't even need to count everything. I stopped at the half of the list and i got nauseous (no need to tell you why I think haha).
Then, I read the transcripts from while ago and realized that NOTHING happened. If it did, well everyone could have said the same thing. Even my sister and friends were telling me the same, no need to be psychic for common sense....!!!

But the biggest thing that made me stop completely is that: I was so angry towards myself. Angry for trusting people like that, on chat platforms, who "read" for hundreds of customers... I thought deeply about it and it's just impossible for someone to know your story and connect to another person's thoughts in one clic, behind a laptop and in only 2minutes...just knowing a name...hundreds of guys have the same as him/her first of all so how do they know they are connecting to the right person? Your energy? Lol, not behind a computer and in only 2 minutes.  please be realistic...
I was ashamed of myself for believing them.

Conclusions: they rip us off.

And yes, I agree with a comment above, meeting someone new- even online- helped me!
Today, if my previous POI comes to me, I wouldn't even respond to him because I don't freaking care anymore about him.
Look what I did before closing my account as I still had a few bucks on keen:
I went to chat with a psychic who gave me hope in the past. I said hello, I read with you a longgg time ago and you said that "D" would break up with his new partner and go back to me... 2 years later he still didn't contact... are they still together?
(I knew she would guess the answer...).
She replied: " I can see that they are no longer together". I ended the chat and left. This was a confirmation that they all guess and make up stories.
Because my ex is still with his other partner 2 years later. I saw it on instagram.

anything