Author Topic: Healing heart Rose  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Zenia

Healing heart Rose
« on: March 22, 2013, 02:59:50 PM »
I have read with her on some occations,and she is always consistant.Besides she had some intresting info that no one else could pick up.Like i would meet another man while i was waiting for the return of my ex.And this one would be very intrested in something serious,and really ready also.
Its not often this with "you will meet another"will happen,but i did meet him,and it was exactly like she said.

What i dont like with her is that when her rate is really low like 1-2 dollars a min,she dosent put any effort into the reading at all.I called today,and it was poor.I had to drag it out of her.The higher her rate is,the better work she does it seems ;)

And for the record;the awaited ex did contact me about 2 weeks ago.Correct prediction from many readers on that.But how it will pan out from here is another matter.We are not at all back on a relationship-subject.But at least we talk as friends.

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Healing heart Rose
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 05:42:17 PM »
I have never read with this psychic but thank you for sharing. I'm very happy for you that you finally got contact! Being friends again is the first step to any type of relationship with your ex so that's awesome and I truly hope it works out. Keep us posted and here's sending good vibes your way!!!  ;D

jen80

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 06:19:50 PM »
Am happy for you darling zenia.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 10:09:42 AM »
Thank you both Jen80 and DecibelDiva! :)

moonlight412

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 03:55:53 AM »
Has anyone tried her recently? good/bad? I am not sure if she is on Keen.. I got free 10 bucks on Purple Ocean app and she is highly recommended over there. Also, on bitwine -http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/383335-healingheart?feedback=true&filter=0#feedback