Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 74763 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #165 on: August 01, 2017, 11:46:36 PM »
I will make sure to see when they are on.

The only time this forum ever has arguments is when it involves astr1k..

I am convinced member is a reader

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #166 on: August 01, 2017, 11:49:34 PM »

I'm pretty sure ats1rk is too. Right Sam?

Offline Livvie

« Reply #167 on: August 01, 2017, 11:58:35 PM »
I have been literally eating popcorn while reading this thread. Lol

Ats I can understand the frustration with not wanting to see opinions stated as fact. Bottom line though that is what everyone's posts are, opinions. You will save yourself a lot of frustration if you just take them as such.

Now suck it up, buttercup, and quit cluttering up the board with your bickering.

Agree! Now off to make popcorn!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2017, 12:01:16 AM »
Totally and I just lie and make up shit to steal money from people because monsters are realllll.

Your default insult after your poor logic is exposed is tired. Everyone who disagrees with you 5 is a reader. K. Good one. Got me! Who wants my paypal info for a read?

did anyone hear anything?  Lol.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2017, 12:09:34 AM »
During the the Oedipus complex, aggressive thoughts about the same sex parents are repressed.

This is not a very successful defense in the long term since it involves forcing disturbing wishes, ideas or memories into the unconscious, where, although hidden, they will create anxiety. This leads to

* Projection

This involves individuals attributing their own thoughts, feeling and motives to another person.  Thoughts most commonly projected onto another are the ones that would cause guilt such as aggressive and sexual fantasies or thoughts.  For instance, you might hate someone, but your superego tells you that such hatred is unacceptable.  You can 'solve' the problem by believing that they hate you.

I'm pretty sure ats1rk is too. Right Sam?

Offline Livvie

« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2017, 12:19:08 AM »
Come on guys give it a rest.....enough

Offline whskers

« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2017, 01:08:13 AM »

Ats I can understand the frustration with not wanting to see opinions stated as fact. Bottom line though that is what everyone's posts are, opinions. You will save yourself a lot of frustration if you just take them as such.

Now suck it up, buttercup, and quit cluttering up the board with your bickering.

Reading this entertained me while i was waiting at DMV

Offline Livvie

« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2017, 01:10:54 AM »

[/b]

Hahaha! Now that made my day!   ;D

Offline whskers

« Reply #173 on: August 02, 2017, 01:21:43 AM »

[/b]

Hahaha! Now that made my day!   ;D

Haha I didn't even notice the time went by... i just keep hitting refresh button.  ;D

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #174 on: August 02, 2017, 01:27:45 AM »
haha

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #175 on: August 02, 2017, 01:53:57 AM »
You guys are still at it? Agree to disagree, stop name calling and act like adults. This is utterly ridiculous

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #176 on: August 02, 2017, 02:36:11 PM »
You guys are still at it? Agree to disagree, stop name calling and act like adults. This is utterly ridiculous

Agreed. Stop feeding off one another. You all are taking away from the board. There's really no excuse for this behaviour. It's online people, chill out. Go enjoy the weather outside, have a beer, watch a movie, read or even exercise. Stop with this foolishness. Regardless of which "side" your arguing for you all are acting like children.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #177 on: August 02, 2017, 04:36:01 PM »
is this the complicating action scene?
Don't interrupt, Baypark, I want to see the ending

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #178 on: August 02, 2017, 04:44:58 PM »

Why are you encouraging this kind of behaviour? I'd rather have a board not cluttered by this useless talk and focus on the main purpose of the board- reviews. If I wanted to watch childish envious id put on Cartoon Network.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #179 on: August 02, 2017, 04:50:20 PM »
why are you following my posts asking me these cartoonish questions? Stop acting like a stalker

Why are you encouraging this kind of behaviour? I'd rather have a board not cluttered by this useless talk and focus on the main purpose of the board- reviews. If I wanted to watch childish envious id put on Cartoon Network.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 04:59:54 PM by member60636366 »

anything