Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 74748 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2017, 10:47:39 PM »
Guys. You are never going to get through to this person.....just ignore the troll. You keep trying to rationalize with an irrational person. She's obviously got a few screws loose.

Not going to argue anymore or attack anyone elses review. If I read anymore posts calling someone negative or dismissing their critical review, I will report it to the moderator. I suggest everyone does the same. This is a big board, there should be no reason why drama should continue on like this if everyone is respecting each post.
We should all have respect for everyones review even if we don't like it. No one has to post proof or provide personal details of their life if they don't want to, just like no one has to post proof that critical reviews are all nasty attacks on readers. Just scroll past, folks.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2017, 10:48:17 PM »
Never going to agree on this matter. Let's just put it behind us and in the future astr1k try not to put your emotions into other people's reviews on a psychic. You don't have to acknowledge it, if it doesn't fit in your ideals. If that psychic works for you than that psychic works for you and it shouldn't matter what anyone else has gone through. Let's just Agree to Disagree and treat others with respect from now on.

No emotions attached to any of this, that seems to be you guys, lashing out and calling me names and whatnot, being clearly upset lol. Theres tons of negative reviews on readers I like, I think its very helpful when people do that. It's not a matter of disagreeing, its a matter of the tiredness of false accusations and nasty attacks. Ill comment when I like, crawl back under your rock.

Clearly you are pressed though. You can't accept a persons review for what it is--an account of their experience. You have no more proof than she does that its "false accusations and nasty attacks", so therefore you should leave the review alone. I don't understand why you don't seem to get that. If you are tired of how this board has been operating for years, you should seek another outlet to discuss or stick to PM. The moderator can eventually ban people if they go to far and disrupt the flow of the board. For peace sake, take a review for what it is to you.

Wow you are dense. Like, seriously. You just dont get it and it is hilarious. you wonder why a lot of the older people left, and why it's relatively quiet. They are all in pms not wanting to deal with you guys. I just happen to not mind at all.

I'm sorry but i don't see that people are going around and totally slandering psychics? It could be so much worse, considering how statistically wrong they are. Are you just delusional... ?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2017, 10:50:12 PM »
This is where you are wrong. She didn't report a negative experience, she added in that the reader was "lying" on purpose and other shit. She has literally no way of knowing if it was that OR simply a mistake. And these same people go on threads of trusted readers who have worked for others and call them fake. It's old, tired, and illogical. So i point it out, and out they come, making themselves look even more bitter and showing everyone their true lack of sound judgement. 😊

But you don't know that either anymore than she does. Why can't she say the reader was lying, just like you can say the reader wasn't? How much more proof do you have, that she doesn't? It's two different extremes, hanging out on different ends. It's like driving a nail through a brick wall and it's very frustrating and it's so unnecessary.

I'm tired of this seriously now. I waited ages before posting the result of FMC's predictions and, today, I can say that in MY case, her readings were complete BS based on the actual reality of a situation now. The review that I posted was relating to MY experience with this reader. Happy for artsk1 that fmc works for her, that's great.
A few readers worked for me they are on bitwine.

I think I've mentioned this before, but after some of us have spent literally thousands of dollars on readings, it's pretty normal to think people are lying and giving us bullcrap.    In my case, FMC was wrong. Not sure if she was lying but whatever the reason, it wasn't ok.  I've had many readers, who are favorites on this forum and have been right for many, out and out lie to me and gave me such bullcrap my dog could see it.   Did it piss me off?  Yes it did.  Readers DO lie.  They ARE wrong.  The same ones can also be right. 

How about we just don't point out other people's view points as illogical?   Everyone's perspective is their own reality. 

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2017, 10:51:34 PM »
Never going to agree on this matter. Let's just put it behind us and in the future astr1k try not to put your emotions into other people's reviews on a psychic. You don't have to acknowledge it, if it doesn't fit in your ideals. If that psychic works for you than that psychic works for you and it shouldn't matter what anyone else has gone through. Let's just Agree to Disagree and treat others with respect from now on.

No emotions attached to any of this, that seems to be you guys, lashing out and calling me names and whatnot, being clearly upset lol. Theres tons of negative reviews on readers I like, I think its very helpful when people do that. It's not a matter of disagreeing, its a matter of the tiredness of false accusations and nasty attacks. Ill comment when I like, crawl back under your rock.

Clearly you are pressed though. You can't accept a persons review for what it is--an account of their experience. You have no more proof than she does that its "false accusations and nasty attacks", so therefore you should leave the review alone. I don't understand why you don't seem to get that. If you are tired of how this board has been operating for years, you should seek another outlet to discuss or stick to PM. The moderator can eventually ban people if they go to far and disrupt the flow of the board. For peace sake, take a review for what it is to you.

Wow you are dense. Like, seriously. You just dont get it and it is hilarious. you wonder why a lot of the older people left, and why it's relatively quiet. They are all in pms not wanting to deal with you guys. I just happen to not mind at all.

I'm sorry but i don't see that people are going around and totally slandering psychics? It could be so much worse, considering how statistically wrong they are. Are you just delusional... ?

Do you just come on threads you didnt even read and then tag on at the end? That's what it seems like. Either that or the alternative.........

Nope, I just don't have time to sit for hours responding and arguing with people back and forth like you do because I actually have a life.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:00:27 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2017, 11:02:14 PM »
exactly
thanks. An opinion is not a fact
flat out opinion and no proof is just a high flying imagination on wheels

This is where you are wrong. She didn't report a negative experience, she added in that the reader was "lying" on purpose and other shit. She has literally no way of knowing if it was that OR simply a mistake. And these same people go on threads of trusted readers who have worked for others and call them fake. It's old, tired, and illogical. So i point it out, and out they come, making themselves look even more bitter and showing everyone their true lack of sound judgement. 😊

But you don't know that either anymore than she does. Why can't she say the reader was lying, just like you can say the reader wasn't? How much more proof do you have, that she doesn't? It's two different extremes, hanging out on different ends. It's like driving a nail through a brick wall and it's very frustrating and it's so unnecessary.

I agree, it's very frustrating to try to read about others experiences and have to hear them state their opinion like it's fact. I personally don't think you should attack readers and accuse them of horrendous things and smear their name with, as you said, no proof. I think that's much more of a terrible thing to do than to call someone out on doing so. This reader has been nice and helpful to ME, and obviously she's not going to work for everyone, but that doesn't give anyone the right to attack them with zero proof. So my initial comment was just a reminder of that, and of course the negative swarm came. Same story every thread. Same people every thread. They like to take out their fails on readers or posters or whoever they can. It's quite sad.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2017, 11:04:29 PM »
exactly

I agree, it's very frustrating to try to read about others experiences and have to hear them state their opinion like it's fact. I personally don't think you should attack readers and accuse them of horrendous things and smear their name with, as you said, no proof. I think that's much more of a terrible thing to do than to call someone out on doing so. This reader has been nice and helpful to ME, and obviously she's not going to work for everyone, but that doesn't give anyone the right to attack them with zero proof. So my initial comment was just a reminder of that, and of course the negative swarm came. Same story every thread. Same people every thread. They like to take out their fails on readers or posters or whoever they can. It's quite sad.

OK, but where is the fact that these are false accusations though? No reviewer has to share exactly what happened in their personal life in order to determine and post on the board that the reader was malicious and lying. Sorry, thats not a requirement folks. Just like all the contact predictions that Ats posted that came true, could very well be lies to promote readers. Where does one draw the line and just read a review for what it is---a stranger posting on the internet that you don't know and you can't verify anything they have posted? If you are so agitated by this, just try whoever you want to try and come to your own conclusions, regardless of what anyone else has posted. Simple right? 

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:07:13 PM by bstalling »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2017, 11:13:39 PM »
exactly

OK, but where is the fact that these are false accusations though? No reviewer has to share exactly what happened in their personal life in order to determine and post on the board that the reader was malicious and lying. Sorry, thats not a requirement folks.

She doesnt need to share that because its not proof. Its emotion and lashing out because predictions didnt happen. If she would have just said her experience that would be one thing, but she attacked the reader nastily and left people who come to read the reviews thinking this reader is some kind of a monster, when many others have said how nice she is. How does that help anyone? Let me help you, it doesnt. Thats exactly the problem. Its the same thing over and over again here, it's not a review when you add in shit that you have no way of knowing, but because youre upset, you state it like fact.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF THIS! YOU DONT KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IT IS BASED ON EMOTION OR HER LASHING OUT UNCONTROLABLY! YOU DONT HAVE THE PROOF OF THIS ats1rk1! THAT IS YOUR OPINION OF HER REVIEW MASQUERADING AS FACT. ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC, YOU ARE BEING JUST AS BAD AS SHE IS.

LOGIC SAYS SINCE YOU HAVE NO PROOF, YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE THE REVIEWS ALONE AND NOT ATTACK ANYONE THAT LEAVES A REVIEW. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT THEY ARE MAKING NASTY ACCUSATIONS--THATS JUST YOUR STRONGLY HELD OPINION. NOT FACT!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:15:26 PM by bstalling »

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2017, 11:15:59 PM »
it's like driving a nail through Jello on a wall
I think a straight tarot card reader can say basically the same thing that a clairvoyant can, just in a different limited way. For example, Miss Ann did a reading for me
a while back. It was pertaining to me importing and exporting some goods. She said to me "Watch who you work with on this, there is deception and cheating here on your suppliers end that you are not aware of (7 of swords/ The Fool), but you will catch him and it will resolve itself (Knight of swords/Nine of Cups".

Now, as a client, I'm thinking that maybe this will come up later because everything was going good. A week or so later, I think it was Princess Petie that said something like "The Asian man you work with, he is lying about something in the contract or deceiving you about something concerning the patent on the products you are buying".

Now, both readers basically said the same thing, but Miss Ann didnt know my supplier was Asian and what exactly would happen in the situation. Both were specific enough and said the same thing, yet Princess Petie totally fleshed it out for me. It did happen as both said and it did resolve itself when I caught him, by the way.

I mean, I understand why people would prefer the clairvoyant instead of the tarot reading.

K. I get what you're saying now about limited information. One is below water and one is above, with the below water being deeper. This is one of the reasons I get multiple readings on the same subject until I find an explanation that speaks to me. Every reader has a different approach and a different perspective, on what they interpret. Just like everyone having their own opinions on a similar subject.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2017, 11:19:12 PM »
bstalling
« Reply #186 on: Today at 02:37:52 PM »

"I do agree that the arguing should stop. Let everyone share their review and skip it if you don't agree with it. Remember, we were not there to determine what actually happened..so for the sake of peace, just mumble to yourself and share your own experience, which is something you can validate."

exactly

OK, but where is the fact that these are false accusations though? No reviewer has to share exactly what happened in their personal life in order to determine and post on the board that the reader was malicious and lying. Sorry, thats not a requirement folks. Just like all the contact predictions that Ats posted that came true, could very well be lies to promote readers. Where does one draw the line and just read a review for what it is---a stranger posting on the internet that you don't know and you can't verify anything they have posted? If you are so agitated by this, just try whoever you want to try and come to your own conclusions, regardless of what anyone else has posted. Simple right?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2017, 11:22:58 PM »
None of that is proof that the reviewer is being malicious and hurling nasty attacks. None of it is proof.
Goodnight folks...its clear that some people have more issues than Vogue....its clear this board has been infiltrated by readers
or clients that can't let go. Have a good evening and remember to report off/topic or antagonizing posts to the moderator. Maybe a few quick bannings
will provide more peace on this board.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:24:33 PM by bstalling »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2017, 11:27:30 PM »
None of that is proof that the reviewer is being malicious and hurling nasty attacks. None of it is proof.
Goodnight folks...its clear that some people have more issues than Vogue....its clear this board has been infiltrated by readers
or clients that can't let go. Have a good evening and remember to report off/topic or antagonizing posts to the moderator. Maybe a few quick bannings
will provide more peace on this board.

Agreed!! Get the loons out! 

Lol @issues ....nice way of putting it

candiednut

« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2017, 11:29:19 PM »
so i saw the post of atsrk defending Honest Psychic Katherine...sorry to say this but she gave me the exact same reading verbatim a few months ago lol!! Cant take atsrk1's reviews seriously now it seems like she defends all readers

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2017, 11:39:39 PM »
It's ok to have an opinion. but to state 'she stole my money" as if it were factual, when it's really an accusation. There is a line between an accusation and a situation supported by evidence. Proof is only involving mathematics 2+2=4.

They stole my money (how do we know this?)

I paid for this person's time. I was vague, she couldn't understand me, She based her reading on what I told her, she blocked me. "She stole my money"

THAT"S YOUR OPINION

exactly

OK, but where is the fact that these are false accusations though? No reviewer has to share exactly what happened in their personal life in order to determine and post on the board that the reader was malicious and lying. Sorry, thats not a requirement folks.

She doesnt need to share that because its not proof. Its emotion and lashing out because predictions didnt happen. If she would have just said her experience that would be one thing, but she attacked the reader nastily and left people who come to read the reviews thinking this reader is some kind of a monster, when many others have said how nice she is. How does that help anyone? Let me help you, it doesnt. Thats exactly the problem. Its the same thing over and over again here, it's not a review when you add in shit that you have no way of knowing, but because youre upset, you state it like fact.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF THIS! YOU DONT KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IT IS BASED ON EMOTION OR HER LASHING OUT UNCONTROLABLY! YOU DONT HAVE THE PROOF OF THIS ats1rk1! THAT IS YOUR OPINION OF HER REVIEW MASQUERADING AS FACT. ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC, YOU ARE BEING JUST AS BAD AS SHE IS.

LOGIC SAYS SINCE YOU HAVE NO PROOF, YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE THE REVIEWS ALONE AND NOT ATTACK ANYONE THAT LEAVES A REVIEW. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT THEY ARE MAKING NASTY ACCUSATIONS--THATS JUST YOUR STRONGLY HELD OPINION. NOT FACT!

Actually I do have proof, she stated in the other thread she assumed because she got blocked that it meant that she was lying on purpose to steal her money. Im literally dying laughing right now. I dont have to prove anything, the person who MAKES THE ACCUSATION does. THAT'S logic. My whole point has been that she DOESNT have proof, and it is a BASELESS accusation. Which, they themselves just admitted a second ago.  BUt let me tell you how cute you looked trying to pretend like you can logic. Big, big fail. Thank you. Youve helped my point greatly. Every time you guys come on here and gang up and do this, you end up looking like complete fools. I am honestly shocked you dont realize this yet. Maybe cuz youre posting with such emotion you dont realize what youre saying at the moment. Maybe you should go back and reread this thread after you have taken a xanax or whatever it is you need to do to calm down. I think it would be enlightening for you. Best wishes.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2017, 11:40:05 PM »
The only time this forum ever has arguments is when it involves astr1k..

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #164 on: August 01, 2017, 11:41:17 PM »
I will make sure to see when they are on.

The only time this forum ever has arguments is when it involves astr1k..