Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 74817 times)

Offline whskers

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2017, 08:25:02 PM »
I had tarot readers who would say "keep your mind blank, I'm not getting a connection, there you go now I'm connected".

Offline bstalling

« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2017, 08:29:11 PM »
PS. She didn't post her experience, she posted her made up assumptions because she didn't get her way. That's the difference you can't seem to understand, lol. Good luck to you. Can't wait to hear about all YOUR successes with your negative hateful attitude. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Can you honestly not see that this does not matter in your life and that you were not there. If she did make assumptions they were hers to make. Why does this concern you so much?
When people post what they believe to be true, it doesn't make it negative or hateful. It's just their beliefs. I'm just not clear on your line of thought about how this forum should operate.

She dosent see it, and that should speak for itself.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2017, 08:30:05 PM »
lol

PS. She didn't post her experience, she posted her made up assumptions because she didn't get her way. That's the difference you can't seem to understand, lol. Good luck to you. Can't wait to hear about all YOUR successes with your negative hateful attitude. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Can you honestly not see that this does not matter in your life and that you were not there. If she did make assumptions they were hers to make. Why does this concern you so much?
When people post what they believe to be true, it doesn't make it negative or hateful. It's just their beliefs. I'm just not clear on your line of thought about how this forum should operate.

She dosent see it, and that should speak for itself.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2017, 08:41:05 PM »
exactly
You guys are so bitter you can't even see what i'm saying. Same 5 people. SAME PEOPLE. Over and over and over. It's so obvious what is going on here. Im sorry your stuff didn't work out but that doesn't mean every reader that gave you false predictions is a malicious terrible liar. It just doesn't. Im sorry. You can spin it any way you want, but you'll still look obvious to anyone with a brain reading this.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2017, 08:59:52 PM »
ESP has been used interchangeably with psychic, as well as tarot reader. Having ESP or being a tarot card reader, doesn't mean you're psychic....that's my point.

::) Extrasensory perception: perception or communication outside of normal sensory capability, as in telepathy and clairvoyance!

-telepathy
-psychometry
-clairaudience
-clairvoyance
-mediumship
Anyone that have 1 or more abilities are psychic!

Offline Exposed

« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2017, 09:03:52 PM »
It annoys me when people say 'Readers aren't God.' Whoever claimed they were? I never gave them that moniker, ever.
tbh, god isn't even god, so there you go!

the people who think any reader is going to be 100% perfect and tell you your future like it's set in absolute stone. ... Yeah. Yep.

I agree,
Nothing's a set in stone BS. If I have 5 directions, they should exactly the one I will go into- in the future!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2017, 09:06:08 PM »
ESP has been used interchangeably with psychic, as well as tarot reader. Having ESP or being a tarot card reader, doesn't mean you're psychic....that's my point.

::) Extrasensory perception: perception or communication outside of normal sensory capability, as in telepathy and clairvoyance!

-telepathy
-psychometry
-clairaudience
-clairvoyance
-mediumship

I agree. It's just that even some out there who are intuitive (which is most of us) believe they are psychic. It's in the same realm, but it isn't the same thing as psychic.
Some plain ole tarot reader believe they are psychic too. Tons of them on tumblr, just reading the meanings of the cards.

candiednut

« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2017, 09:09:08 PM »

-telepathy
-psychometry
-clairaudience
-clairvoyance
-mediumship

I agree. It's just that even some out there who are intuitive (which is most of us) believe they are psychic. It's in the same realm, but it isn't the same thing as psychic.
Some plain ole tarot reader believe they are psychic too. Tons of them on tumblr, just reading the meanings of the cards.

Its also easy to mix intuition with our own biases, most of it is subconscious too. very important for a reader to be "clear"

Offline Exposed

« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2017, 09:13:39 PM »

-telepathy
-psychometry
-clairaudience
-clairvoyance
-mediumship

People are mistaken to call a tarot reader a psychic. They are trained to the learn tarot.
Some psychics used the tarot to confirm the information that they accessing in through ESP.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2017, 09:14:48 PM »
I cringe at tarot readers for this reason. I'm ok if they also have other skills, like Yona, but I don't wanna pay someone to flip cards I could have flipped and googled myself
Doubly agree and I can't stand when tarot only readers charge high prices. Ridiculous IMO!
Most of their readings should be free unless they have 10 or more years under their belts. I know I'm being an extremist here because there are some really good tarot readers out there; I just don't want to pay for that only.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2017, 09:16:28 PM »
People are mistaken to call a tarot reader a psychic. They are trained to the learn tarot.
Some psychics used the tarot to confirm the information that they accessing in through ESP.

Yep, so true, but I've run into a lot of Free Readings on Tumblr, which many are posted under Free Psychic Readings and come to find out it was just a tarot reading.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2017, 09:28:29 PM »
Another day another negative person claiming some reader is horrible cuz their predictions didn't happen for *whatever* reason. I caution users to understand every situation is different and psychics aren't god before you make your judgements. Shouldn't have to say this but well, you know. Guess I do.

I'm not getting into this drama that is 4 or 5 pages long.  Geez you people!!    MY experience with FMC was  a few years ago.  I loved her as a person.  We're still friends on facebook.  However, she fed me bullcrap.  For a few months gave me the "he's working on himself, he loves you, he'll be back" type stuff but also gave me some suggestions on what I needed to work on which was great.  However, the last time I ever spoke to her, she told me he wasn't coming back, it's a dead end and over.  Of course, she was right, but what happened to the previous readings?  This was only over a period of 3 or 4 months.  In hindsight, it was over the minute he walked away.  He was never coming back.  There was never a question in his mind and I'm thankful for that!!!  However, the truth remains, FMC was wrong for months and there was nothing that changed the situation to make the prediction do a 180. 

Zaldalia was wrong for me as well, but when I called her on it, she flat out said "I was wrong and I'm sorry". She was ethical about it.  So,  a reader that blocks someone because they question them, is not ethical to me.  I personally feel FMC is somewhat ethical, but she is NOT correct most of the time from what I've read. 

Just because someone reports a negative experience doesn't mean they are bashing the reader.  I'm not bashing FMC but I had a negative experience.  As a matter of fact, almost every single reader has been wrong for me EXCEPT Diane.  She's the ONLY one out of a hundred probably. 

You all need to stop arguing!  My GOD.  One had a great prediction come true and one didn't.  End of discussion.  No need for all of this arguing back and forth.  :) 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2017, 09:32:07 PM »
Another day another negative person claiming some reader is horrible cuz their predictions didn't happen for *whatever* reason. I caution users to understand every situation is different and psychics aren't god before you make your judgements. Shouldn't have to say this but well, you know. Guess I do.

I'm not getting into this drama that is 4 or 5 pages long.  Geez you people!!    MY experience with FMC was  a few years ago.  I loved her as a person.  We're still friends on facebook.  However, she fed me bullcrap.  For a few months gave me the "he's working on himself, he loves you, he'll be back" type stuff but also gave me some suggestions on what I needed to work on which was great.  However, the last time I ever spoke to her, she told me he wasn't coming back, it's a dead end and over.  Of course, she was right, but what happened to the previous readings?  This was only over a period of 3 or 4 months.  In hindsight, it was over the minute he walked away.  He was never coming back.  There was never a question in his mind and I'm thankful for that!!!  However, the truth remains, FMC was wrong for months and there was nothing that changed the situation to make the prediction do a 180. 

Zaldalia was wrong for me as well, but when I called her on it, she flat out said "I was wrong and I'm sorry". She was ethical about it.  So,  a reader that blocks someone because they question them, is not ethical to me.  I personally feel FMC is somewhat ethical, but she is NOT correct most of the time from what I've read. 

Just because someone reports a negative experience doesn't mean they are bashing the reader.  I'm not bashing FMC but I had a negative experience.  As a matter of fact, almost every single reader has been wrong for me EXCEPT Diane.  She's the ONLY one out of a hundred probably. 

You all need to stop arguing!  My GOD.  One had a great prediction come true and one didn't.  End of discussion.  No need for all of this arguing back and forth.  :)

To add to this discussion, I personally believe that some readers read into what you want instead of what is happening, so that in and of itself makes them wrong as well.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2017, 09:37:52 PM »

To add to this discussion, I personally believe that some readers read into what you want instead of what is happening, so that in and of itself makes them wrong as well.

I too think this happens sometimes. And it just begs the question "Why can't you differentiate between what I want from what will actually happen? Should you be reading for people if you can't do that?" It reminds me of a reviewer on here that said that Lisa Diane was picking up on the plot of the television show she was watching during the reading instead of her life!

I do agree that the arguing should stop. Let everyone share their review and skip it if you don't agree with it. Remember, we were not there to determine what actually happened..so for the sake of peace, just mumble to yourself and share your own experience, which is something you can validate.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:40:52 PM by bstalling »

Offline whskers

« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2017, 09:45:01 PM »
I cringe at tarot readers for this reason. I'm ok if they also have other skills, like Yona, but I don't wanna pay someone to flip cards I could have flipped and googled myself
Doubly agree and I can't stand when tarot only readers charge high prices. Ridiculous IMO!
Most of their readings should be free unless they have 10 or more years under their belts. I know I'm being an extremist here because there are some really good tarot readers out there; I just don't want to pay for that only.

I would STRONGLY  disagree with this. I know tarot readers who are very accurate. But you know... it's based on preference, and i respect your opinion.