Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 74847 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2017, 07:03:03 PM »
I have to agree, there really are no rules in how members review a reader. We didn’t experience what Love-33 went through, nor do we have to and we can take or leave her review. It doesn’t affect other’s readings if they decide to have one, nor does it deflect from the reading they may have already had, due to their own experience. We all don’t go through the same things and even if we do have similarities, the perception is just going to be different. I don’t understand why there are wrong/right ways to review readers nor why it has become an issue. Every review won’t be negative, nor will every review be positive, but everyone should be able to say whatever they want without being attacked for it. It really doesn’t make any sense at all.

Also, how is it possible readers don’t know when they are not connecting?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2017, 07:09:08 PM »
I have to agree, there really are no rules in how members review a reader. We didn’t experience what Love-33 went through, nor do we have to and we can take or leave her review. It doesn’t affect other’s readings if they decide to have one, nor does it deflect from the reading they may have already had, due to their own experience. We all don’t go through the same things and even if we do have similarities, the perception is just going to be different. I don’t understand why there are wrong/right ways to review readers nor why it has become an issue. Every review won’t be negative, nor will every review be positive, but everyone should be able to say whatever they want without being attacked for it. It really doesn’t make any sense at all.

RIGHT, I agree completely. Like if all of the reviews were positive I wouldn't even be reading this forum. That would be insane and totalitarianism.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2017, 07:12:16 PM »

IMO, the vast majority know that they are not...so they just string something together and hope for the best. If they all admitted that they were not connecting, then they would
have to stop the session and or refund the reading if you went to a storefront psychic. There is no real incentive to say they are not connecting. I give props to Yona for being one of the
few that does it. Leanne will never say she is not connecting...she will just hum drum along...add in a story or a lecture and think she fulfilled her end of the  deal. SMH

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2017, 07:14:07 PM »

true, and people get emotional and feel a certain way when predictions fail, or if they feel they've been deceived etc.  NOT saying all readers lie or anything of the like but when you are dealing with important matters, matters of the heart especially, it's easy to get worked up and react a certain way and we have no reason to try to dictate how others post.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2017, 07:19:28 PM »

IMO, the vast majority know that they are not...so they just string something together and hope for the best. If they all admitted that they were not connecting, then they would
have to stop the session and or refund the reading if you went to a storefront psychic. There is no real incentive to say they are not connecting. I give props to Yona for being one of the
few that does it. Leanne will never say she is not connecting...she will just hum drum along...add in a story or a lecture and think she fulfilled her end of the  deal. SMH

Speaking of Leanne, i got a specific reading with her the other day about my POI and she straight up said "there is NO energy here, you guys will NEVER reconcile", and yet in her general reading just a few weeks ago she said she sees someone coming back from the past (physical description matches POI) wanting to work things out. LOL! She also assumed things based on our ages, like how hes not ready to commit and settle down, wrong...he wants a commitment and marriage more than anything else thats what he lives for.

Lesson learned, never ask her specific questions especially about exes.

! Yes, that has been my experience with her on other topics. I would ask her a work question with a 1 question reading and she would give the weirdest answer. Yet, a few weeks later...here she is directly answering my question and giving specific predictions about what I asked about in the 10 Predictions reading! And the prediction ends up happening. Please post about this on her thread.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 07:44:38 PM by bstalling »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2017, 07:59:03 PM »
Another day, another delusional person attacking another member because they posted their review based on their experience of said reader. Nevermind that ATS didnt experience what
the reviewer did. Nevermind that ATS thinks that a psychic is never in the wrong and that no one should be critical of them. Nevermind that ATS has defended shills and blatantly scamming readers. Nevermind...

Offline candy1

« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2017, 07:59:23 PM »
Who's Leanne?

candiednut

« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2017, 08:02:05 PM »
Who's Leanne?

Leanne Halyburton

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2017, 08:03:30 PM »
Who's Leanne?

Leanne Halyburton

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2289.0.html she has her own website. Not on Keen

Offline candy1

« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2017, 08:14:14 PM »
Haha - thank you... I was confused... 

In response, I have read with a few readers who have admitted to not connecting, I think that is great and very ethical.  I have read with a few that clearly did not connect and did not admit it.

FMC has been good for me, and so far accurate with some predictions coming to pass - so far.  However, I was unsure about her in my initial reads with her.  It wasn't until recently that I read back through transcripts and realized she had been correct all along...

That said.  I think everyone has their own experiences, and their own reasons for liking or disliking a reader and we should be respectful of that and not bash each other.  To each their own.  Perhaps in FMC defense - her pride (which we all have) would not allow her to admit she was wrong, regardless of the method behind it, perhaps at the time, she genuinely felt she was connected, maybe she was connecting to someone else.  Doesn't matter, Love-33 is entitled to how she feels about the way things went down. 

Just my 2 cents.  :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2017, 08:17:34 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2017, 08:18:27 PM »
Another day, another delusional person attacking another member because they posted their review based on their experience of said reader. Nevermind that ATS didnt experience what
the reviewer did. Nevermind that ATS thinks that a psychic is never in the wrong and that no one should be critical of them. Nevermind that ATS has defended shills and blatantly scamming readers. Nevermind...

You seriously have severe reading comprehension issues. You and Bluebelle should be BFFs.

PS. She didn't post her experience, she posted her made up assumptions because she didn't get her way. That's the difference you can't seem to understand, lol. Good luck to you. Can't wait to hear about all YOUR successes with your negative hateful attitude. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Gosh you are so nasty you really are.  You need therapy, not readings LOL.  Angry much LOL?? You are attacking practically everyone who disagrees with you.  Perhaps you should find a forum with delusional, POSITIVE people such as yourself. 

You are in for one rude awakening in the near future.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #117 on: August 01, 2017, 08:20:16 PM »
PS. She didn't post her experience, she posted her made up assumptions because she didn't get her way. That's the difference you can't seem to understand, lol. Good luck to you. Can't wait to hear about all YOUR successes with your negative hateful attitude. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Can you honestly not see that this does not matter in your life and that you were not there. If she did make assumptions they were hers to make. Why does this concern you so much?
When people post what they believe to be true, it doesn't make it negative or hateful. It's just their beliefs. I'm just not clear on your line of thought about how this forum should operate.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2017, 08:21:29 PM »

You seriously have severe reading comprehension issues. You and Bluebelle should be BFFs.

Can you honestly not see that this does not matter in your life and that you were not there. If she did make assumptions they were hers to make. Why does this concern you so much?
When people post what they believe to be true, it doesn't make it negative or hateful. It's just their beliefs. I'm just not clear on your line of thought about how this forum should operate.

Just report her posts.  LOL  I'm really starting to think she's a reader trolling on here.  This is the second time she's caused a big thing with her nonsense. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2017, 08:24:38 PM »
You guys are so bitter you can't even see what i'm saying. Same 5 people. SAME PEOPLE. Over and over and over. It's so obvious what is going on here. Im sorry your stuff didn't work out but that doesn't mean every reader that gave you false predictions is a malicious terrible liar. It just doesn't. Im sorry. You can spin it any way you want, but you'll still look obvious to anyone with a brain reading this.

So why don't you and the other MENSA members who are private messaging you start your own forums? 

anything