Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 75169 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2017, 06:18:56 PM »
I never said one word about her blocking or not taking responsibility. I wish people read better on here. Seems to be a persistent problem.

Well that was my whole point though so I don't understand your previous answers to my comments in this case

Yes it's quite clear you don't understand. And likely don't want to. That was clearly not the only point you made.

Ok so what would you think if a reader predicts some stuff and they turn out to be dead wrong about a situation and when you tell her/him you get blocked? Wouldn't you think they lied to you just to make up stuff? Wouldn't you prefer them actually saying they couldn't connect? It is very clear and this was very clearly my message on the previous page. Now if you can't understand that I can't help much sorry. I'm leaving this page now. Say whatever you want but admit that your dear FMC isn't very ethical for what she does when she is wrong

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2017, 06:30:48 PM »
yes that is generally how it works

Which isn't normal at all.
A real psychic cant connect to anyone true, but when they can't, they just say so, they wouldn't just tell BS just to receive the money...
FMC didn't work for me and she never said she wasn't connecting, she just fed me lies, which is terrible. Then she blocked me when I said to her that nothing happened. This woman is a joke

"she just fed me lies"

malicious intent. no logic, no possible other explanations, your stuff didn't happen so your logic is that the reader purposely lied to you to get your money. You go right to the negative, right to the jugular. You don't look at any other possible logical reasoning. THAT is what my comments are about. And who knows why she blocked you? We only get your side, and clearly your side is nasty. I highly doubt you said oh hey um these predictions were wrong and she just blocked you. You're describing an absolute monster here and I and others have personally experienced how kind this reader is. And honestly, this keeps happening on here, ppl get so bitter and are so uneducated on here that they just lash out and assign blame and make completely horrible accusations. My guess is that stark negativity is rampant in the lives of those who do this. It gets old reading it. It's pretty easy to tell just by reading on here who is going to fail with readers repeatedly.

Alright then astr1k we will all just lie about our experiences on here to make you happy...It's all about you.  You seem to be very self absorbed and selfish person as it is. You can't take any criticism at all about your beloved psychics (who most by the way are just using psychology, common sense, and generalities to read for you) . You're going to have a very tough time with people and in life if you continue to have that all knowing attitude. I could give you a reading right now and it would sound very similar to a Keen reading. Seriously i'll do it for you free of charge :) I'm obviously not stating that all psychics do this but 90 percent of them do. I have found legit psychics.  There's no reason to block someone unless you have no explanation for that person, and you've run out of things to make up for it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 06:38:18 PM by wildfox87 »

candiednut

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2017, 06:37:07 PM »
geez atsr1k if your predictions are happening why are you on this forum every single day and reading with psychics like everyday?? every reader's page I go to on keen I see you leaving them a testimonial on the first page. Shouldnt you be enjoying your life ??

Because I like reading? What the fuck business is it of yours, random person? I love my life, and i'm not attached to any outcome, and i'm also not reading about the same thing with every reader. Isn't it kind of ridiculous to come on a psychic review site asking why people are reading with readers....?

alrighty then wish I had that kind of money to burn

Offline bstalling

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2017, 06:38:39 PM »
geez atsr1k if your predictions are happening why are you on this forum every single day and reading with psychics like everyday?? every reader's page I go to on keen I see you leaving them a testimonial on the first page. Shouldnt you be enjoying your life ??

Because I like reading? What the fuck business is it of yours, random person? I love my life, and i'm not attached to any outcome, and i'm also not reading about the same thing with every reader. Isn't it kind of ridiculous to come on a psychic review site asking why people are reading with readers....?

Then shut the fuck up when people give their reviews about what they think a psychic is like. If Love thinks that FairieMoonChild fed her lies based on the call that she paid for, Love thinks she fed her lies. And she probably most likely did given that SHE BLOCKED HER WHEN SHE INQUIRED ABOUT THE READING. Very logical conclusion to make.

Oh yeah, tried her a while back and this reader sucks.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2017, 06:44:10 PM »
let me help you out here, a review is "predictions didn't pan out and when i contacted her she blocked me"

a review is not "predictions didn't pan out because she didn't connect but instead of saying so she lied to me and made stuff up to take my money and when i contacted her she blocked me"

But of course a handful of people on here refuse to understand the difference.

Lmao too funny. You don't know what I spoke about with Sam and you don't know what occurred with POi. I have my reasons to say she did lie. I'm not going to write the whole story here. I just know that she did. Sometimes it's ovious.

Anyway... this shouldn't affect you this much man... sounds crazy. Deep breathe. We ain't talking about yourself or your sister here. It's just a reader.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2017, 06:44:42 PM »
let me help you out here, a review is "predictions didn't pan out and when i contacted her she blocked me"

a review is not "predictions didn't pan out because she didn't connect but instead of saying so she lied to me and made stuff up to take my money and when i contacted her she blocked me"

Yeah but that again is YOUR perspective on what a review should sound like. There's no rules on this forum stating a review has to have guidelines lmao that is the whole purpose of why this forum was created, so we can view unbiased reviews that aren't tampered with like they are on Keen.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 06:46:40 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2017, 06:46:50 PM »

Yeah but that again is YOUR perspective on what a review should sound like. There's no rules on this forum stating a review has to have guidelines lmao

Seriously! No one has required to agree with any review here for it to be valid.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2017, 06:49:25 PM »

Hi, one is called an opinion. A review should have facts. Come on now, seriously? I had to explain that? It's not a fact that the reader lied on purpose that's just some negative person's opinion, based on nothing at all. She probably yelled at the psychic and got herself blocked, there you go, that's my "review" of her "review" 🙄

[/quote

Yeah but that again is YOUR perspective on what a review should sound like. There's no rules on this forum stating a review has to have guidelines lmao

If it helps, I can tell you that I definitely didn't call her back after finding out that she was wrong. It was just an email of me saying that things she said were so off and not matching reality at all at the end of the day.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2017, 06:49:31 PM »
Go to SPS forums if you don't like it here, i promise you will be even more triggered. Those people are brutal!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2017, 06:52:23 PM »

Lmao too funny. You don't know what I spoke about with Sam and you don't know what occurred with POi. I have my reasons to say she did lie. I'm not going to write the whole story here. I just know that she did. Sometimes it's ovious.

Anyway... this shouldn't affect you this much man... sounds crazy. Deep breathe. We ain't talking about yourself or your sister here. It's just a reader.

Ohh sure all of a sudden you have your reasons... you just didn't want to write them.. sure. Also this affects me 0%, I couldn't care less about FMC, I don't know her personally. Nor am I in any way upset. Unlike you 5, who run around bashing everyone cuz you didn't get your way. LOL.

Of course I do have my reasons. I not gonna give you details about my life here. But I'm just saying that her predictions couldn't possibly happen and won't possibly happen because it doesn't match the actual reality of how things unfolded. This may not make any sens to you but it's because you don't know the story so obviously you don't know what I'm talking about.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2017, 06:54:23 PM »
Go to SPS forums if you don't like it here, i promise you will be even more triggered. Those people are brutal!

I like it here, there's a ton of really smart, educated people on here. I get pms from them every time you guys come out of the woodworks and start your shit. What I don't like is your nonsensical comments and board diarrhea. If you are so negative about readers why don't YOU stop READING and go somewhere else? The board will be a much better place, with factual reviews and straight up experiences. One can dream, right?

These people were here way before you. They have more experience with readings then you do. Not everyone commenting here is unsatisfied with all readers. Many are just giving honest reviews... anyways there's no getting through to you so i'm out.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2017, 06:54:41 PM »
Now that being said, how are you doing Sam? It's not the first time that you have a profile on a forum from what I've read. You just sound like her it's hilarious

Offline bstalling

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2017, 06:55:23 PM »

I like it here, there's a ton of really smart, educated people on here. I get pms from them every time you guys come out of the woodworks and start your shit. What I don't like is your nonsensical comments and board diarrhea. If you are so negative about readers why don't YOU stop READING and go somewhere else? The board will be a much better place, with factual reviews and straight up experiences. One can dream, right?

Who should trust you with your reviews though? You were the one defending that Katherine chick when validated PROOF int he form of chat transcripts were posted proving that she was given the same reading. You did backflips defending that crap. I wonder if any psychic can do anything wrong in your eyes to not get called out. You have to be a certain kind of delusional to be that type of client.

candiednut

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2017, 06:57:11 PM »
ok guys i am convinced atsrk is delusional  ;D ;D ;D

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2017, 07:02:06 PM »
ok guys i am convinced atsrk is delusional  ;D ;D ;D

And i'm convinced you are a moron. Good for you. SOOO CLASSIC. Don't have a valid argument so call me names and then call me a reader. LOL. I hope you guys all know how fucking stupid you look. Next part will be the rest of the usual crew coming to attack me. So tired. 👍

You're the one starting these arguments though. No one would attack you if you didn't start attacking first. If you don't like a review, scroll past it and pretend like it's not there. Simple as that, problem solved!