Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 70751 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2017, 04:15:41 AM »
She has a $2.69 and $3.99 listing on click4advisor, much cheaper than on Keen. Samantha Victor is the name shown, if it's the same chick.
She links her FB and Twitter accounts here too: https://fairiemoonchild.wordpress.com

I think this is her here too for 10 mins for $10 http://www.simply4psychics.com
or .99 per min.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:22:30 AM by HornetKick »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2017, 01:07:13 PM »
I would never read with her again....I don't mind receiving negative outcomes, but I cannot stand when readers flip it to a completely opposite prediction on you.  can't trust the readings then.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2017, 07:38:58 PM »
I would never read with her again....I don't mind receiving negative outcomes, but I cannot stand when readers flip it to a completely opposite prediction on you.  can't trust the readings then.

Yup. Especially when they can't tell you what changed the outcome.

LOL she blamed it on my negative energy or some crap...pure silliness. 

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2017, 09:22:21 PM »
She picks up very well. I don't know about predictions Tho. I hope she's Spot on.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2017, 01:27:25 PM »
She give me a fairy tales and nothing come to pass after I call her again she said I should move on then I got mad and tell why she give me flase hope in the first place after that she blocked me.

She gave me nothing but fairy tales too.

Offline verb18

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2017, 08:39:57 PM »
In my personal experiences, Sam thinks shes right when shes actually wrong lol. She picks up on the persons feelings/energies for sure - but as far as predictions though she has never fed me a fairytale... she actually told me every negative thing along the way... and would say "nothing is guaranteed! its just a possibility!" about everything positive. She gave me dates (for example June 3-12) where things could possibly happen and none of it did...it was all negative so thankfully it didn't lol. She would pick up on things that actually made some sense but as far as predictions go she was so hit or miss. Actually, the few positive ones she made came to pass for me, none of the negative ones though. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying. I think shes a bit of a quirky strange bird lol and puts a lot of personal opinions into things.

I also hate when readers go on a rant of everything bad that will happen ...she would constantly say that a "temporary disappointment is coming up.... but it will pass so dont dwell"...lol literally we are all temporarily disappointed EVERYDAY...so idk, its weird, i would always take breaks from reading with Sam, and then go back to getting a read with her, and halfway thru the read remember why I took that break in the first place LOL

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2017, 08:53:24 PM »
I think she's been the most accurate reader on her and because of its have deleted my keen account. Just moving on. She was accurate on warnings and I'm wasting my time.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2017, 09:37:23 PM »
Alchemist did you get some kind of info in your situation that makes you say that she was correct ? Was it a good outcome?? You also said spirited divine was wrong for you. Could you elaborate please

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2017, 10:22:06 PM »
Spirit Divine said that he would come and be loving and nurturing and all this other Great Fairy Tale crap. Nice lady though. Fairie Moon warn me about his Behaviou, chemical imbalance the back and forth. This is the way it's going to be, so so far accurate. I sat here thinking why the hell would I want to do this all over again it's going to be the more of the same just like she said he's not capable healthy relationship. So true. I guess I got my answer I'm not going to wait around for him anymore I'm just going to move it on.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2017, 10:23:33 PM »
Yeah, that part really bugs the shit out of me. Like how does someone SEE xyz when it's never going to happen? Do they just fill in the blanks with a story? If they're wrong in either direction it hurts. I would never do their job, i'd be too paranoid about giving false hope or incorrect bad news. But some of them say it like they're talking about some mundane subject. I guess they get desensitized.

My understanding is that they read in an empathic way and extrapolate a prediction based on that. Does that mean it's going to happen? Maybe. Maybe not. But it's really difficult to gauge the trajectory of a human being's behavior based on how they 'feel' at the time with any certainty. There's too many variables and any interference can completely alter one person from going from point A to point B. But, yeah, when a 'prediction' is delivered in unwavering confidence it's hard to dismiss. I try to just flow with it when it comes to people. Work has been easier for them to predict (for me anyways) as once a 'decision' has been made it's not as subject to external influences.

But about this reader, I do like her. Picked up on my POI's depression issues and the argument between us pretty accurately. Predictions pending but, still, I think she's got some pretty solid skills. Again,  I won't hold anyone's feet to the fire when they say 'Bob will do this' and Bob does nothing cuz people and their lives are in a constant state of flux generally speaking. I did not get a fairytale reading from her, for what it's worth.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 10:26:12 PM by Apalm831 »

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2017, 10:26:59 PM »
I am so sorry :( I only read with faire moon child once and she told me it would work out and a very good read that was a guy I dated only for two months and he ghosted me.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2017, 10:37:34 PM »
All the reader wanted to do is save me from another heartbreak, and I see it happening too.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2017, 10:38:31 PM »
Oh yeah, not to mention empaths will read your fears, thoughts, desires etc as the "outcome", which is why I'm not a big fan of them. Real psychics connect to "Spirit", they don't even need to necessarily connect directly to the person you're asking about per se, since Spirit is connected to all of us and all they are doing is translating messages from above.

Dually noted. Did not know that.

Offline verb18

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2017, 08:11:55 PM »
Oh yeah, not to mention empaths will read your fears, thoughts, desires etc as the "outcome", which is why I'm not a big fan of them. Real psychics connect to "Spirit", they don't even need to necessarily connect directly to the person you're asking about per se, since Spirit is connected to all of us and all they are doing is translating messages from above.

This. So true.

My experience with FMC has been extremely up and down... like a roller coaster. The one thing I hated about her reads is that with me, she constantly told me everything negative that would happen aside from the positive. Like it would be like she was scolding me and going on and on about blocks of dates where I should "beware" or "be careful".... when in reality nothing even happened lol. She attributed everything to "working on my personal foundation"... which is a load of bull. Idk. She's been okay picking up on some stuff for me. But I just hate her delivery. It always irks me. She also has emailed me begging for feedback and if you disagree w her... forget it!! Part of that makes me feel like she's unethical. Also I never leave a read w her feeling empowered... if any of these "warnings" came to pass I would heed her advice more, but for me she was legit a negative Nancy with nothing positive to say whatsoever lol

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2017, 09:36:39 PM »

This. So true.

My experience with FMC has been extremely up and down... like a roller coaster. The one thing I hated about her reads is that with me, she constantly told me everything negative that would happen aside from the positive. Like it would be like she was scolding me and going on and on about blocks of dates where I should "beware" or "be careful".... when in reality nothing even happened lol. She attributed everything to "working on my personal foundation"... which is a load of bull. Idk. She's been okay picking up on some stuff for me. But I just hate her delivery. It always irks me. She also has emailed me begging for feedback and if you disagree w her... forget it!! Part of that makes me feel like she's unethical. Also I never leave a read w her feeling empowered... if any of these "warnings" came to pass I would heed her advice more, but for me she was legit a negative Nancy with nothing positive to say whatsoever lol

This is exactly how I feel.  I read with her in the past and tried her out maybe 4 times, and everytime it was negative. I wasn't getting any new info out of her and I hated how she made me feel after the call. After reading through the posts I realize a lot of people have had similar readings to me. She told me my POI was depressed and had a chemical imbalance. Also told me he had a problem with drinking.. Can't say if she really picked up anything mind blowing for me. Thankfully her negative predictions never panned out.