Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 70573 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

FairieMoonChild
« on: April 10, 2017, 02:54:53 PM »
So, I have been reading with her since October and she has been bang on in my relationship stuff. I just had another prediction come to pass from her that I wish hadn't lol I just took a major exam. She has told me since February that she saw me doing really well on one part and not so well on the other. I got my results today. That's exactly what happened and she was the only one who was honest with me about it and didn't just tell me that I passed.

Offline lostsoul209

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 04:28:54 PM »
She give me a fairy tales and nothing come to pass after I call her again she said I should move on then I got mad and tell why she give me flase hope in the first place after that she blocked me.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 04:33:59 PM »
She give me a fairy tales and nothing come to pass after I call her again she said I should move on then I got mad and tell why she give me flase hope in the first place after that she blocked me.

I have no idea. She's never given me false hope. Shot relationship or otherwise. I see that you've had this with a lot of people you've read with - did you take any kind of action after getting your predictions? That'll change outcomes.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 06:05:26 PM »

I have no idea. She's never given me false hope. Shot relationship or otherwise. I see that you've had this with a lot of people you've read with - did you take any kind of action after getting your predictions? That'll change outcomes.
Nope.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 06:35:32 PM »
I remember reading with her a while back and her being realistic...

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 07:06:52 PM »
I am pretty sure this psychic was discussed a while back as being fake. Once I called her on her being wrong for me, she blocked me as well. No loss

Offline britbrat

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 07:46:40 PM »
Yes, I think I recall her being discussed before. If I recall correctly she was a member here or sent out an email to her customers talking about the board here. I could be wrong though.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 04:23:33 AM »
I read with her a few years ago. I loved her until one day she completely flipped her prediction and said the POI and I were done,  over forever. She was right but it pissed me off that for a month or two, she strung me along saying he had love for me, blah blah blah.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 12:57:01 PM »
I read with her a few years ago. I loved her until one day she completely flipped her prediction and said the POI and I were done,  over forever. She was right but it pissed me off that for a month or two, she strung me along saying he had love for me, blah blah blah.

that's what I mean when I say predictions are meaningless most of the time.  UGH

Offline verb18

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 01:42:15 PM »
I've had mixed feelings about Sam. Her predictions are def not bogus, though. She knows her stuff. I just don't think I like her as a person tbh... I don't like her style of reading and the way she presents things... she also has emailed me after a call once asking for feedback because someone left a 1 star rating on her page.. it just rubbed me the wrong way. HOWEVER, her far-out timeline predictions for outcomes are pretty spot on. This lady has a gift, I just think she gets a lot of heat because she does weird things in terms of her customer service skills and her delivery sometimes is poor.

to agree with @baypark - she also does flip-flop a lot. however she does read current energies all the time - the jist of a read for me is always the same, but the fine tuned details are always different with her. its a good and bad thing, but shes def one of the readers that you dont wanna read with often

moonlight412

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 05:27:12 PM »
I agree! She was a good reader, pending predictions, but she was in line with others and picked up some stuff. But she is SOOO STRANGE!! I gave her good review and 4/5, not excellent as she was typing real slow, in my 7 minutes/35 bucks spent with her I didn't get as much info.. We spent some time going back and forth on grammar, which was annoying..because I had written "what do you see for me and poi? and how you see them in my life?" .. after good 2 minutes she replies do you mean him or them? so a lot of time was wasted but what she said made sense so I still gave her good feedback not excellent though... She flipped out on me! Sent me this long nasty email saying how I have spoiled her reputation and I am trying to show her her place and all random stuff which didn't even make sense!!! I got so upset that I started a new thread at this forum asking people if they had similar experience, because it was my first and thankfully last lol

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 04:48:09 PM »
I just read with this lady today and she told me that my PO I has a grudge  on me and that's why he hasn't been talking to me,  she see this talking but it's too he'll something maybe reconcile later on, but is too emotionally unbalanced for me and that I should move on.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 05:46:49 PM »
I agree! She was a good reader, pending predictions, but she was in line with others and picked up some stuff. But she is SOOO STRANGE!! I gave her good review and 4/5, not excellent as she was typing real slow, in my 7 minutes/35 bucks spent with her I didn't get as much info.. We spent some time going back and forth on grammar, which was annoying..because I had written "what do you see for me and poi? and how you see them in my life?" .. after good 2 minutes she replies do you mean him or them? so a lot of time was wasted but what she said made sense so I still gave her good feedback not excellent though... She flipped out on me! Sent me this long nasty email saying how I have spoiled her reputation and I am trying to show her her place and all random stuff which didn't even make sense!!! I got so upset that I started a new thread at this forum asking people if they had similar experience, because it was my first and thankfully last lol

Wow, I just reread this and after that crap about the grammar... whoa it irritated me and I haven't even read with her. I would have been ranting at customer service about her and would have gotten a refund, no matter how many stars I left. Such b.s. these readers.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2017, 05:46:22 PM »
fairey moon and lotus of light were the only ones that were right last year about my ex not working out. i saw my notes from calling her and she said i need to eventually move on from my ex H. i would chat or call in the future with both of these ladys

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2017, 08:57:19 PM »
fairey moon and lotus of light were the only ones that were right last year about my ex not working out. i saw my notes from calling her and she said i need to eventually move on from my ex H. i would chat or call in the future with both of these ladys

Thanks for sharing your experience, I've read with them both, I was losing hope. LOL says my poi will be back after he heals and we'll reconnect.