Author Topic: Long-Term Predictions  (Read 5951 times)

Offline Epic08

Long-Term Predictions
« on: April 08, 2017, 07:52:42 PM »
Does anyone have any recommendations on anyone that has made long-term predictions?

Offline Shayalay

Re: Long-Term Predictions
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 08:44:21 PM »
Cookie and Kisha.

Offline verb18

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 08:48:24 PM »
Lotus of Light

Offline Mememe

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 09:10:41 PM »
Sincerity

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 09:18:05 PM »
Oracle of the Sea and Joanna's Gift
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:45:11 AM by stargazer »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 09:20:44 PM »
For me is no one.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 09:22:19 PM »
Thanks! I've tried each of them but they didn't work for me although my predictions from Lotus are still pending.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 12:14:32 PM »
Sadly, I think you will find that 90% of the time, these long term predictions don't pan out for most.  I've read very few success stories on here.  Majority of accurate predictions are just contact stuff...which in the long run, is meaningless....

I've heard "free will" and energy changing excuses but then at the end of the day, that means the predictions are inaccurate if they can change.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 01:37:38 PM »
Oracle of the sea...even though hers is still pending.

For love long term predictions Dave from CP. Only thing with him is that he does not give timming if he can not absolutely see it. So what he has been telling me can happen a year from now or 5 years from now. So i dont sit there waiting for something.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 02:55:01 PM »
Allie Theiss is also extremely good with long-term predictions but unfortunately, she only does readings on occasion now. My friend got a life-marker reading from her 10 years ago with predictions that are still coming true, very specific and, at the time, odd ones like she'd start a non-profit. At the time of the reading, my friend was a stay-at-home mom of four who had just started going through a divorce and had no outside career. We were like, "Nonprofit? That's a weird one." Ten years later, here we are and she's starting up a nonprofit.

Offline verb18

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 03:06:13 PM »
LadyPersephone has been on the money for long term things with some ppl I know... I only read with her once a few weeks ago so I can't say if she's right for me, but her predictions made a lot of sense compared to a lot of readers I've read with in the past.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 07:32:50 PM »
Allie Theiss is also extremely good with long-term predictions but unfortunately, she only does readings on occasion now. My friend got a life-marker reading from her 10 years ago with predictions that are still coming true, very specific and, at the time, odd ones like she'd start a non-profit. At the time of the reading, my friend was a stay-at-home mom of four who had just started going through a divorce and had no outside career. We were like, "Nonprofit? That's a weird one." Ten years later, here we are and she's starting up a nonprofit.

That's great accuracy, but she probably never even asked about the things that are manifesting now. I can't bank on something 10 years in the making. I don't have that kind of discipline.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 11:18:46 PM »
Wow that sounds very accurate. I guess it seems that the good ones eventually slow down or stop reading completely

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2017, 11:24:02 PM »

That's great accuracy, but she probably never even asked about the things that are manifesting now. I can't bank on something 10 years in the making. I don't have that kind of discipline.

The reading covered things people normally ask about, romance, money, and her children. For example, she's going to be married again then widowed according to the reading. I think there was some detail around the guy too, I don't remember. But that was the lifemarker reading; she also did six-month forecasts, three-month, etc.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 01:42:26 AM »
Cookie and Kisha.

Those two are basically the only ones I still read with also

anything