Author Topic: stock answers?  (Read 12262 times)

Offline Baypark1

stock answers?
« on: April 06, 2017, 05:49:36 PM »
I was just curious of how some readers give answers.  For instance, after reading through my notes, when asked "what do you see with POI and me coming up"?  95% of the time, I've gotten "re-kindling energy or fresh start" also "chance of healing, forgiveness".  When they started out "well, I see the feelings are very strong and he loves you" I knew they are pretty much bullcrap. 

I wanted to see what others have gotten 

Offline verb18

Re: stock answers?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 05:56:30 PM »
no disrespect @baypark but i wouldnt overthink this one -

there are only so many ways to answer a question - he/she either loves you, or doesnt. there will either be a fresh start or things will continue to happen the way they have been. its kinda like this or that tbh - and honestly for example if we talked to the same reader, the way they talk prob wouldnt be that much different because thats how they talk to clients.

just saying - i wouldnt over think this one and send yourself into thinking its bull. just tryna give you some peace of mind, b/c there are literally only so many ways to answer something since most of the questions we ask are framed like "will it happen or will it not happen"

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 06:04:20 PM »

there are only so many ways to answer a question - he/she either loves you, or doesnt. there will either be a fresh start or things will continue to happen the way they have been. its kinda like this or that tbh - and honestly for example if we talked to the same reader, the way they talk prob wouldnt be that much different because thats how they talk to clients.

just saying - i wouldnt over think this one and send yourself into thinking its bull. just tryna give you some peace of mind, b/c there are literally only so many ways to answer something since most of the questions we ask are framed like "will it happen or will it not happen"

Oh no, I'm not over thinking this. Just curious.  When they come out of the gate with "they have deep feelings and loves spending time with you", I feel it's bullcrap.  The ones who have been awesome for me, are the ones that off the bat say something like "there's a huge disconnect right now, or he's pissed" or they automatically see a 3rd party.  I feel the ones that don't come out of the gate with a stock answer or more likely to be correct.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 06:06:23 PM »
Mine have been: purging of old energy, healing childhood pain, clearing ouremotional baggage. Has feelings needs to work on things before he will reach out.

Offline verb18

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »

Oh no, I'm not over thinking this. Just curious.  When they come out of the gate with "they have deep feelings and loves spending time with you", I feel it's bullcrap.  The ones who have been awesome for me, are the ones that off the bat say something like "there's a huge disconnect right now, or he's pissed" or they automatically see a 3rd party.  I feel the ones that don't come out of the gate with a stock answer or more likely to be correct.

oh oh okay i see what youre saying now!! Sorry - misunderstood lol :) I agree with you there. That def shows accuracy. I also like when the reader sounds a bit perplexed when diving in, it makes me feel like a connection is actually being made. when readers connect too fast - TOTAL bullshit.

Idk if you read about my theory about the more accurate readers being the ones who take day long or week long breaks - I still stand by this as well.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 07:12:33 PM »
yes, if i had a penny every time I heard that.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 08:25:53 PM »
Mine have been: purging of old energy, healing childhood pain, clearing ouremotional baggage. Has feelings needs to work on things before he will reach out.

I've heard these as well.  With POI #2 that was actually with someone all the months I called and was fed bullcrap.  However, I WAS talking to some pretty bad readers during that time.  I hadn't found this forum yet.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 09:08:47 PM »
> I see he wants "new beginnings"
> He's working on himself so he can come back a better man.
> Busy with work
> I see "legal issues"
> His feelings for you scare him

I have forgotten most of the bullshit lines - but these are some of their 'go to' lines.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 09:30:37 PM »
I have heard these before many times.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 11:29:34 PM »
so many fake psychic on keen I think that 95 percent of all the psychic on Keen are fake and the other can get the present right but always wrong on the prediction.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2017, 11:59:01 PM »
> Busy with work
> I see "legal issues"

I have forgotten most of the bullshit lines - but these are some of their 'go to' lines.

Hahahaaa...omg, yes. Those and a few more.  I have heard them all.....And NOTHING! 

stargazer

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2017, 02:02:37 AM »
This line is the biggest crock of shit of all! LOL

moonlight412

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2017, 03:05:30 AM »
Initially when I was reading and I didn't know this forum I read on ZodiacPsychic and it's the biggest load of crap ever!!!!

The reader says- "Oh he loves you so much and can't live without you. He wants to marry you right now. He can't live without you. In 4 weeks you will be together"

4 weeks have come and gone like a breeze..

I am like even if you are scamming then at least pretend, try and do better! Ugh, it made me so mad!

I have heard which sound more legit--

"He is trying to process his feelings"
"He is busy with work, personal issues"
"He is scared of hurting you"
"New Beginnings for you"
"I see that you will have to make a choice"
"I see a female energy around him"
"very very strong connection"  (in some parallel planet maybe, I have more strong connection with you guys now lol)
"just going through a phase right now"
"in time things will change" (mind = blown)

and so many more :)..it's so much fun! only the money/paying part is not..lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2017, 01:07:22 PM »
This line is the biggest crock of shit of all! LOL

YUP!  LOL

and at the end of the day, do you want some dude who is afraid of his feelings?  turn off for sure lol. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2017, 01:12:48 PM »
> Busy with work
> I see "legal issues"

OMG I've literally heard all of those.  SMH