Author Topic: Intuitive Life Mapping  (Read 7368 times)

Offline peppie

Intuitive Life Mapping
« on: April 02, 2017, 11:27:00 PM »
Anyone call her? Anything you can share?

Offline verb18

Re: Intuitive Life Mapping
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 11:54:45 PM »
She is a very cynical reader...so be prepared for that. She nailed the personality of my POI but some of the things she said were like very much "debbie downer"-ish just in general...she isn't bad but she isn't someone I go back to a lot. It's one thing to be honest but I hate cynical readers who just spread negative juju all over the read lol!!

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 08:08:25 PM »
bump...

moonlight412

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 11:26:36 PM »
I read with her and she seemed to pick up the situation immediately and luckily was not negative for me..but we shall see! :)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 01:28:26 AM »
Worth to try!?

moonlight412

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 01:45:03 AM »
Eh! Only if you have extra money from those keen offers. She was not very fast in typing so at 4.99 per minute I am not sure if I would recommend her especially when I still have to see how her predictions pan out in another 10-15 days, they are in line with Lotus of Light.. she has the gift for sure!

Offline kumamon

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 01:46:13 AM »
Eh! Only if you have extra money from those keen offers. She was not very fast in typing so at 4.99 per minute I am not sure if I would recommend her especially when I still have to see how her predictions pan out in another 10-15 days, they are in line with Lotus of Light.. she has the gift for sure!

Thanks!!

Offline peppie

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2017, 03:11:21 AM »

Thanks!!

If you're paying 4.99/min you don't know to use keen properly. Choose her cheaper line.. sheesh!

moonlight412

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 03:28:40 AM »
Oh no! Her other line said invitation only..what a loss for me then if that's not the case!! Maybe next time if there is one lol

Offline peppie

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2017, 03:43:50 AM »
Oh no! Her other line said invitation only..what a loss for me then if that's not the case!! Maybe next time if there is one lol
oh weird! that's new!

Offline verb18

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2017, 03:44:48 AM »
She's honestly not that good - gave way too many negative predictions to me - none of which passed tho  :) .. but it did cause me stress after the reading when I knew it didn't resonate with me. She was a bit of a cynical reader IMO.

Offline peppie

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2017, 04:49:05 AM »
She's honestly not that good - gave way too many negative predictions to me - none of which passed tho  :) .. but it did cause me stress after the reading when I knew it didn't resonate with me. She was a bit of a cynical reader IMO.

her predictions have come to pass for me and no cynicism in my readings with her. sorry about that -maybe you just didn't click with her.

moonlight412

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2017, 07:45:06 PM »
She was fine with me too.. pretty positive overall and didn't find anything quirky or weird about her. What I liked about her that she picked up the current situation pretty well without me giving any info other than names..so that's always good. We will see about predictions.

Offline peppie

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2017, 09:37:17 PM »
moonlight any updates?

bump - anyone have any predictions that panned out or didn't?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2020, 05:24:23 PM »
any updates?