Author Topic: Psychic Sedra  (Read 11031 times)

Offline maroonlight

Psychic Sedra
« on: April 01, 2017, 10:49:47 PM »
I came across this psychic 4 years ago, and have used her on and off ever since. Let me say for one her readings are very reasonably priced being under $20. She does not need dates of birth or any other info except for names. She will NOT sugar coat, and has given me negative answers many times which have turned out to be correct. Her 3 biggest predictions for me were that my ex wasn't coming back, that a previous guy I was dating was a player, which he ended up telling me that he wanted to be open to other opportunities besides me, and that I would be moving to the city that I did end up moving too, even though at the time I did not see it as possible.

This is her website:

http://www.mysticlantern.com/default.asp

I will say that she has not been 100% correct for me, but she has turned out to be right on many things.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychic Sedra
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 07:51:06 PM »
Even better, she has a short email reading for under $6. I always look for smaller priced items to try first, then I'll return if she is any good.
I like how she has a page to answer how she does her readings and I've seen on other forums when posters question how someone can do a reading without hearing the client's voice. She explains all of that, as well as why she doesn't need birithdates: http://www.mysticlantern.com/article.asp?id=1295

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 08:00:33 PM »
I meant to add that her style of reading confirms how I’ve been requesting readings all along, with a fake name and dob whenever I’m asked. I always believed that the reader should be picking up on the person who asked the question, no matter what name or dob they give them. Clients later regret giving so much personal information because the reader, if unethical tries to use it against you. I’ve never had those kind of regrets and that is the main reason I’m adamant about using PayPal because it allows a fake name/address.

Plus I see that maroonlight has posted about this reader twice. What is Mystic Lantern, another platorm?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 09:02:11 PM »
Even better, she has a short email reading for under $6. I always look for smaller priced items to try first, then I'll return if she is any good.
I like how she has a page to answer how she does her readings and I've seen on other forums when posters question how someone can do a reading without hearing the client's voice. She explains all of that, as well as why she doesn't need birithdates: http://www.mysticlantern.com/article.asp?id=1295

That is definitely a bonus, that you don't have to buy a 10 minute package or something like on CP to read with her. She also offers a free yes or no question to those who sign up on her site for the first time. I definitely get annoyed when psychics ask for birthdates because I know it's likely that they are using horoscopes in their answers somehow. You should definitely give her a try..it's really the only psychic I can vouch for thus far, and believe me, I've read with many...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 11:52:59 PM »
I personally get annoyed at yes/no questions. These don’t help the caller at all and are merely guess work.

moonlight412

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 04:30:39 AM »
Did anyone read with her? I did a short email reading and got the shortest answer ever, which was not very helpful. I asked about me and my poi.

She said she sees a soulmate connection. it can be long term if we work on it.

I mean!!!! 6 dollars for this?!

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 04:36:54 AM »
Did anyone read with her? I did a short email reading and got the shortest answer ever, which was not very helpful. I asked about me and my poi.

that's it!? that's some shit. any relationship can be long term if the 2 people involved 'work on it'...

moonlight412

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 01:54:36 PM »

that's it!? that's some shit. any relationship can be long term if the 2 people involved 'work on it'...

Ikr! I was very disappointed! Guess i won't bother trying the long email read now.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 04:53:15 PM »
She is kind of snarky, just to be pc. I emailed her about the differences between the long/short email and how many questions on each.... she goes something like: well as it says on the website blah, blah, blah. Well, if I saw it on the website, I wouldn't be asking bitch. Just answer the question if you want the business. So glad someone took the dive ahead of me so I don't have to waste any time/money. JFC!

moonlight412

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 05:16:42 PM »
She is kind of snarky, just to be pc. I emailed her about the differences between the long/short email and how many questions on each.... she goes something like: well as it says on the website blah, blah, blah. Well, if I saw it on the website, I wouldn't be asking bitch. Just answer the question if you want the business. So glad someone took the dive ahead of me so I don't have to waste any time/money. JFC!

LOL! This cracked me up!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 09:30:50 PM »

6 dollars is better than on CP where you have to pay at least 40 to ask one question

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 09:35:16 PM »

Ikr! I was very disappointed! Guess i won't bother trying the long email read now.

She's told me on a few different guys that she does not see long term at all and nothing will become of it

moonlight412

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 01:48:22 AM »

She's told me on a few different guys that she does not see long term at all and nothing will become of it

that's interesting! I wish she had 1 or 2 more sentences though! but that's good to know :)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2017, 04:48:57 PM »
I got a long email with chat. It took 4 days to get it and I had to email her about it.  I then got it about an hour later. It was SO generic it could have been for anyone. She said POI could be mine if I wanted him and then gave me a some crap about love being real blah blah blah that literally made no sense.  She said she saw someone else coming into my life that is better than the POI but that was it.  She also said I would get a promotion and manage people.  Well, I'm commissioned and don't have anyone under me.  There's no "promotion" when you're commission LOL   I emailed her and requested a refund. 

stargazer

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 05:03:56 PM »
I got a long email with chat. It took 4 days to get it and I had to email her about it.  I then got it about an hour later. It was SO generic it could have been for anyone. She said POI could be mine if I wanted him and then gave me a some crap about love being real blah blah blah that literally made no sense.  She said she saw someone else coming into my life that is better than the POI but that was it.  She also said I would get a promotion and manage people.  Well, I'm commissioned and don't have anyone under me.  There's no "promotion" when you're commission LOL   I emailed her and requested a refund.
Wow email AND chat and that's the only info you got? Nothing else? Or was the rest just filler talk?