Author Topic: Does anyone know which psychics are actually real on Keen?  (Read 35617 times)

Offline Joy2U

Does anyone know which psychics are actually real on Keen?
« on: April 01, 2017, 04:56:45 AM »
I hate to be so direct, but after all the readings and time frames out the window, basically my question is who is a real psychic on Keen?

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Does anyone know which psychics are actually real on Keen?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 05:19:14 AM »
I read all the top Psychic on keen nothing has come true for me but there are some that were spot on the present. It best if you stop right now before you become a addicti like all of us in here.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 05:34:53 AM »
I agree.. I already became one.

I really want to believe someone is a true psychic 
It is sad that we hear some great things and it does not come true.
When I hear those fairy tales, I just think to myself, that was a nice story I just paid for someone to make up for me to feel happy for 5 mins.
Then I ask myself was that story worth the money I just spent.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 09:03:31 AM »
Well I won't try and preach to you but..I have had great predictions and outcomes come to pass with friend sue,DZigns more than three times so idk if that's worthy of being mentioned here ?the bigger popular ones haven't done anything for me ..

Offline verb18

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 12:51:34 PM »
FriendSue
Lotus of Light
Lady Persephone
phoenix burning (Nicole)

... I have found those 4 to be most on point and accurate where predictions have come to pass for me.

Offline peppie

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 07:52:46 PM »
i've had some readers that were REALLY good and then suddenly not. i don't know...

Offline Dannika

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 09:23:59 PM »
The only reader that I can confirm is real is Queen of cups18, although I know many people don't like her on this board. For me she's been about 75% accurate, which is the highest accuracy rate of anyone I've encountered on keen. I've read with MANY readers over the years but I think at this point I can confirm that she is the only one that's highly credible and definitely gifted - and this is after 10 years on and off of being on keen.

I know she's not all rainbows and butterflies and can be moody which upsets people - although she's never been rude to me, I just think she has a very direct personality and the tone of her voice can get taken the wrong way, especially if people are calling about a sensitive situation.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 10:40:29 PM »
Well, a lot of them are "real", besides the obvious fakes/scammers, most of them have some type of ability.
The takeaway here folks is that they are unreliable and they may or may not be useful to you, even if they are gifted.
That is why one psychic that works for one may not work for another.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 01:59:04 AM »
I read with way too many psychics on Keen. I can't even recall what they all told me.  One reader that did stick out for me was Sunny of Sun Pixies. I liked her because she picked up on the POI on my mind at that time and described this person to a T and most of what she saod either turned out to be true or I suspect she is telling the truth.

Plus she emailed me to tell me about the scam Keen had going where they were forcing readers to up their price from 0.99 cents a minute to a higher rate and even making it harder to find the cheaper readers in the searches. I felt like if she was a scammer she wouldn't have done that. She seeemed ethical to me.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 05:12:28 AM »
I read with way too many psychics on Keen. I can't even recall what they all told me.  One reader that did stick out for me was Sunny of Sun Pixies. I liked her because she picked up on the POI on my mind at that time and described this person to a T and most of what she saod either turned out to be true or I suspect she is telling the truth.

Plus she emailed me to tell me about the scam Keen had going where they were forcing readers to up their price from 0.99 cents a minute to a higher rate and even making it harder to find the cheaper readers in the searches. I felt like if she was a scammer she wouldn't have done that. She seeemed ethical to me.

Wow, I can't believe she was good for you! She told me to remain friends with benefits until his ex comes back and then there would be a fued between the ex and a woman friend of his who was actually sleeping with him, supposedly,  then after that episode to go back with him as friends with benefits for a few months until he was ready.   Basically, something like that. It was the worst reading and advice I've ever had. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 05:17:38 AM »

Wow, I can't believe she was good for you! She told me to remain friends with benefits until his ex comes back and then there would be a fued between the ex and a woman friend of his who was actually sleeping with him, supposedly,  then after that episode to go back with him as friends with benefits for a few months until he was ready.   Basically, something like that. It was the worst reading and advice I've ever had.

IMO, she is not a real reader and makes stuff up.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 08:07:27 AM »
Lotus of light and Treu Destiny have been the most Spot on.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 11:28:09 PM »

IMO, she is not a real reader and makes stuff up.

Well when she read for me she said allot of things about the POI which turned out to be true re her personality and the way she views love and relationships and money. I had conversations with friends of hers who ran into me and knew me through her and they all essentially said the same things this reader did re the money and love thing.

Plus the fact that she was outright spilling the truth re Keen's sneaky tactics made me like her because if you were dishonest you would happily shut up and not send out that email to the clients. I remember in the email she said I have always charged 0.99 cents a minute as I am ethical and don't believe in charing a ton of money for readings. She even gave out her own website she said I will still only be charging 0.99 a minute vs the 1.59 she was being forced by Keen to charge.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 11:40:29 PM »
I have found the most accurate to be:

Sweethearts Tarot (really good at picking up third parties too!)
Fairie Moon Child
SpiritDivine
Zadalia
Angelic Dream
Jade1828 is really good at communication/seeing someone predictions
Lightwhispers
Prophet Rose
Oracle of the Sea
The Gypsy Rose

I like all of the ones above because they are accurate - in both small predictions and big ones - and they will also not sugarcoat and just tell you what you want to hear.

Offline verb18

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 11:59:02 PM »
I have found the most accurate to be:

Sweethearts Tarot (really good at picking up third parties too!)
Fairie Moon Child
SpiritDivine
Zadalia
Angelic Dream
Jade1828 is really good at communication/seeing someone predictions
Lightwhispers
Prophet Rose
Oracle of the Sea
The Gypsy Rose

I like all of the ones above because they are accurate - in both small predictions and big ones - and they will also not sugarcoat and just tell you what you want to hear.

Agree w/ Faerie Moon Child, Zadalia, Gypsy Rose.

Angelic Dream was ok for me, def didn't connect as well with me as other readers have. Prophet Rose was good too, but still waiting to see if anything at all materializes.

anything