Author Topic: Soulmate Finder Kathryn  (Read 4934 times)

ladya

Soulmate Finder Kathryn
« on: January 02, 2017, 10:45:13 PM »
Has anyone ever read with this reader before?

Offline Shayalay

Re: Soulmate Finder Kathryn
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 12:40:56 AM »
Read with her today. She was great! Definitely a good empath. She put some advice in there that felt like her instead of psychic impression, which I don't care for in any reader, but overall I liked her and wish I could have spent more. I don't like when they throw some typical "get your man" advice in readings, esp of the sort that I know won't work with my POI. She got us though, nailed us and the situation. Her timing is a little out, more like Lotus'.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 04:05:32 AM »
Excellent, and thank you, Ladya. That is reassuring. I double-checked Lotus' timing and she's actually a bit sooner than Kathryn. Kathryn did say POI and I are soul-mates, lol, while adding that we all have a lot of them. Maybe but he's the only male romantic interest of mine who is. Can I ask what sort of predictions she has been correct about?

She got things moving fast for us in April, with another event I'm anticipating having already occurred, thank God (in direct contradiction of another reader who gave me a very weird outlook). Communication picking up in two weeks and not bad in March. Her advice was all wrong though, typical stuff that doesn't work with my POI. Plus she had some misassumptions about the present mixed in the advice. I wish all of them would stick to psychic info. I'm well past the age of needing "get your man" advice.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 04:20:31 PM »
I've never read with this lady before and i tried calling het today through the keen app and it told me she blocked me.....wtff??

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 04:34:24 PM »
I've never read with this lady before and i tried calling het today through the keen app and it told me she blocked me.....wtff??

I find her very obnoxious in general but she's also opinionated and argues with you when you disagree with her non-psychic advice - you know, because you actually know the person in real life. She gave me advice that if followed would have been disastrous. I did what I knew I needed to do and had a fabulous result. I will never call her again, ever. I actually basically hung up on her on chat, just ended it after she spent several minutes arguing with me and not answering a direct question that I asked three times.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 05:46:29 PM »

I find her very obnoxious in general but she's also opinionated and argues with you when you disagree with her non-psychic advice - you know, because you actually know the person in real life. She gave me advice that if followed would have been disastrous. I did what I knew I needed to do and had a fabulous result. I will never call her again, ever. I actually basically hung up on her on chat, just ended it after she spent several minutes arguing with me and not answering a direct question that I asked three times.

But how or why would she block me if I've never spoken to her

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 06:35:04 PM »
She said my poi was my soulmate I bet she said that to everyone. Noting has happen yet with her prediction.