Author Topic: Nothing come true  (Read 8281 times)

Rediska

Re: Nothing come true
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 07:52:50 PM »
I agree. These psychics are all full of crap. You are definitely not the only one that has gone through this. I have as well. My poi is in my life but, it seems as though after 5 years it's not going any further. I'm tired of all the hurt and pain and psychics lying and saying what they think you want to hear. Then when you tell them it's incorrect they try to convince you that you're wrong when you're living it. Even the ones I thought were good, aren't. Just because they can get a few things right doesn't mean anything. I am here with you and for you.

I could really use that support too. Nothing has happened for me so far from the readings I got last year. I also found out one of the readers I had some trust in turned out to be more of a fraud than anything. Who were the readers that were wrong for you?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 08:54:52 PM »
there one psychic don't known why i keep call her but she got good rating she always said hang on she open up to you in Feb then she change it to March then nothing happen she now said I just known the outcome that you two will be together so focus on other thing BS lie.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 08:58:42 PM »
I figured this was all fake when they would say march-April it would improve ..nothing .then September-October..dates being pushed further and further one year later with nothing to show

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 09:01:50 PM »
I figured this was all fake when they would say march-April it would improve ..nothing .then September-October..dates being pushed further and further one year later with nothing to show
yea they always give false hope and they said it not they are just telling the Truth I won't recommend anyone to read with psychic even if they are real.

moonlight412

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 09:04:48 PM »
I will know when my end April comes, for now I am not thinking too much! I am sure someday things will get better and it will all make sense :)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 09:07:51 PM »
I have read with everyone of the "great" readers listed on this board and SPS. Nothing has materialized in way of a commitment as all say. Oh he loves you, you have to step back, he'll come forward. All that BS. Nothing from any of them.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 09:14:07 PM »
Barbara is my favorite. She has been astonishingly right about some things but, the outcome still hasn't materialized. She has gone so far as to tell me she saw my engagement ring, tell me how it looks and when I was going to get it. You all know, the holidays.  :-\

I got myself so excited and ready for this. Every day I was waiting with baited breath. Telling everyone I feel it's going to happen. Yes, I received fabulous gifts for the holidays but, I couldn't appreciate them because I was expecting a ring. This lead to me being angry and nasty. My boyfriend and I didn't speak for 3 weeks because of this. After that, I've realized you have to stop listening to people.

Don't get me wrong, he didn't help the situation either. He was sending me the ring emoji in our text messages. The point is, if it had not been for Barbara continuously saying this I would not have been expecting it and couldn't be upset.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 09:19:34 PM »
I think readings are more accurate when you have an active communication with the person. My friend is just now starting to get the outcome she wants and believe me, anyone would say it is *most* unlikely. I didn't believe it would happen, honestly, but it is, and her predictions are happening. She's had two major events this week. I should add that she has *not* been in a romantic relationship with her POI and they talk for professional reasons, not personal, also there are two other MAJOR hurdles that any reasonable person would say are impossible to surmount. Yet here we are with our lower jaws on the ground in astonishment. It felt like her predictions would never manifest.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2017, 09:20:55 PM »
I have read with everyone of the "great" readers listed on this board and SPS. Nothing has materialized in way of a commitment as all say. Oh he loves you, you have to step back, he'll come forward. All that BS. Nothing from any of them.
LOL all psychi said the same thing to me too. Nothing has happen lol.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2017, 09:30:01 PM »
Yep! I got how much my POI loved me over and over again. How he wanted "new beginnings".
I'm sure all of you heard that line before - right?! All the while he was falling in love and marrying someone else!!
Look for your truth outside of these readers - you'll find it and be richer (literally) for it!

Offline verb18

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 10:08:11 PM »
I really think it depends on your situation also.

Obviously not judging or offending everyone cause we have all been there - but obviously, most people get readings about their ex's that they want to get back with. That being said it really is dependent on the given situation. If you and your ex had a really bad relationship with fights non-stop, and you or he/she messed up and you are trying to find out from a reading if things will get better, I strongly believe it is intuition based. It is so wrong for readers to tell you false info for sure, but in situations like that, they are definitely not in your life for a reason. Unfortunately, we tend to ignore anything negative psychics says because we want so badly to hear what we want, even if we are open minded. However, I truly believe the universe is working for us always. If you are reading about someone you want right NOW, even if things were so bad, the break up was bad, and the relationship overall was unhealthy, the universe is taking them out of your life for a reason. You strongly have to trust that because it is SO true. We have all been in shitty relationships and a psychic cannot change the behavior of someone in question. If it was toxic once, it will be again, regardless of the positives about this person.

However...relationship questions about an ex is entirely different when you are on amicable terms with them, you both care for each other deeply, and broke up for distance or timing reasons where the love is still there. To me, this is more so seeking advice from advisors, getting empathic reads about their feelings, and seeing if what they say resonates with your gut. I have MANY people in my life... like literally everyone I know that has gotten married or is engaged...has had time where they were broken up with their current spouse/fiancĂ© for reasons like timing/being too young/wanting to be on his/her own for a little. Sometimes that is needed in order to have a happier more long term relationship in the end. In situations like that, what is meant to be will be. If both parties have that caring foundation with no toxic energy, there is no reason to feel like there is no chance in trying again with this person. If they are meant to be in your life, they will be in your life!! 

Sorry for the rant - but all in all, we read to find things out so we feel like we have more control. The truth is, we can only control the actions of ourselves. Psychics are only accurate to a degree in almost every situation. To keep you hanging on is so awful, however, it is important to examine your own situation for your own perspective without the help of a psychic. If you KNOW in your heart a relationship wasn't great, or if there are way too many contingencies on it working, and your ego is telling you that they are worth it, they probably aren't. However, if you miss someone in your life that you had a healthy and happy relationship with, and you are simply not together because life got in the way, only time will tell if they will come back around. Do I believe a psychic can predict the outcome of this situation? To a degree, yes. But at the end of the day, it is our actions and choices that shape our futures. Nothing is set in stone. An outcome prediction can change if you turn left out of your driveway instead of turning right on your way to work in the morning. It really is that simple.

stargazer

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2017, 10:39:05 PM »
Look for your truth outside of these readers - you'll find it and be richer (literally) for it!
i couldn't agree more !!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2017, 10:44:23 PM »
I do agree that things can change but I think a good reader should be able to predict those changes. The issue I have is with the ones that are blatantly guessing and wrong. Reading some of the reviews here makes me sad. It brings back all of things things I went through before my divorce and with all the happy endings these readers predicted. Most of the readers I read with are very accurate and are good for others I just didn't have that experience. But I almost feel like I was lied to. How can they be so wrong for some and right for others? I'm not ready to date yet, but I don't think I will be getting any readings about my next relationship.

Offline verb18

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2017, 10:49:04 PM »
I do agree that things can change but I think a good reader should be able to predict those changes. The issue I have is with the ones that are blatantly guessing and wrong. Reading some of the reviews here makes me sad. It brings back all of things things I went through before my divorce and with all the happy endings these readers predicted. Most of the readers I read with are very accurate and are good for others I just didn't have that experience. But I almost feel like I was lied to. How can they be so wrong for some and right for others? I'm not ready to date yet, but I don't think I will be getting any readings about my next relationship.

Good choice!! I agree with you. But unfortunately some readers are truly unethical. I do feel I weeded out some of the shitty ones tbh lol. Thanks to this forum I think we kind of know who has a higher accuracy rate and who flat out sucks. I'm sorry you went through what you did but at the end of the day something better should come along!!

moonlight412

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2017, 12:01:53 AM »
I really think it depends on your situation also.

Obviously not judging or offending everyone cause we have all been there - but obviously, most people get readings about their ex's that they want to get back with. That being said it really is dependent on the given situation. If you and your ex had a really bad relationship with fights non-stop, and you or he/she messed up and you are trying to find out from a reading if things will get better, I strongly believe it is intuition based. It is so wrong for readers to tell you false info for sure, but in situations like that, they are definitely not in your life for a reason. Unfortunately, we tend to ignore anything negative psychics says because we want so badly to hear what we want, even if we are open minded. However, I truly believe the universe is working for us always. If you are reading about someone you want right NOW, even if things were so bad, the break up was bad, and the relationship overall was unhealthy, the universe is taking them out of your life for a reason. You strongly have to trust that because it is SO true. We have all been in shitty relationships and a psychic cannot change the behavior of someone in question. If it was toxic once, it will be again, regardless of the positives about this person.

However...relationship questions about an ex is entirely different when you are on amicable terms with them, you both care for each other deeply, and broke up for distance or timing reasons where the love is still there. To me, this is more so seeking advice from advisors, getting empathic reads about their feelings, and seeing if what they say resonates with your gut. I have MANY people in my life... like literally everyone I know that has gotten married or is engaged...has had time where they were broken up with their current spouse/fiancĂ© for reasons like timing/being too young/wanting to be on his/her own for a little. Sometimes that is needed in order to have a happier more long term relationship in the end. In situations like that, what is meant to be will be. If both parties have that caring foundation with no toxic energy, there is no reason to feel like there is no chance in trying again with this person. If they are meant to be in your life, they will be in your life!! 

Sorry for the rant - but all in all, we read to find things out so we feel like we have more control. The truth is, we can only control the actions of ourselves. Psychics are only accurate to a degree in almost every situation. To keep you hanging on is so awful, however, it is important to examine your own situation for your own perspective without the help of a psychic. If you KNOW in your heart a relationship wasn't great, or if there are way too many contingencies on it working, and your ego is telling you that they are worth it, they probably aren't. However, if you miss someone in your life that you had a healthy and happy relationship with, and you are simply not together because life got in the way, only time will tell if they will come back around. Do I believe a psychic can predict the outcome of this situation? To a degree, yes. But at the end of the day, it is our actions and choices that shape our futures. Nothing is set in stone. An outcome prediction can change if you turn left out of your driveway instead of turning right on your way to work in the morning. It really is that simple.

This is so true! Sometimes we want a relationship because we feel if we give up then we lose or more so our ego loses.. and no one's ego will ever agree to that..

anything