Author Topic: Final outcomes correct?  (Read 7053 times)

Offline verb18

Final outcomes correct?
« on: March 29, 2017, 05:35:17 AM »
Just curious if anyone has any stories they'd be willing to share about a "big outcome" that came to pass, and the reader that predicted it for you!

Seems that a lot of readers get the small details, but we are obviously all reading for clarity about the bigger picture!

moonlight412

Re: Final outcomes correct?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 11:12:07 AM »
Ooh this is a good one! I am also interested in reading big predictions coming to fruition! It's always motivating to read such stories, puts me in a happy mode! I will share mine when i get to that, but looking forward to read some good stuff here :)

Great idea @verb18!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 02:14:31 PM »
I remember seeing a thread on this forum about someone that had a reconciliation with their husband, I think they had been separated.  I can't find the thread, but I think she said Lady P, Love nurse (who I don't like)....and one other. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 02:23:43 PM »
I believe it was new_hope who had that story.
But her story had pretty much the most important key....she let go and gave it up to the universe. Eventually she did marry her guy.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 02:28:28 PM »
I believe it was new_hope who had that story.
But her story had pretty much the most important key....she let go and gave it up to the universe. Eventually she did marry her guy.

I think she was already married to him but they were separated and she was calling to find out when they would get back together, etc...obsessing which is always a bad thing.  Yes  I agree letting things go is the best thing to do, especially if the POI is showing you different than the readings.

I specifically remember her saying Lady P told her over and over to move on and she wouldn't....and when she did, that's when things started to happen.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 02:56:20 PM »
I dont remember the psychics she listed but just that she did let go and he came back around are together and married.

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 03:11:10 PM »
I dont remember the psychics she listed but just that she did let go and he came back around are together and married.
letting go or not putting too much stock into readings can be so hard. But I'm a firm believer that we ourselves are our own obstacles to getting what we want.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »
letting go or not putting too much stock into readings can be so hard. But I'm a firm believer that we ourselves are our own obstacles to getting what we want.

Don't disagree with you there.
Take readings with a grain of salt. Have faith for the best.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 03:19:18 PM »
yes, what's best for your will be the outcome and that's a good thing.  If it's with or without the POI you are calling about.

Personally, I found it SO HARD to not focus on the outcome they were saying at the time, I would obsess and analyze every little thing that happened, and I just became my own worse enemy, basically.  I so admire people who can get a reading and say "what will happen will happen" and leave it be and move on.  Unfortunately, I am not one of them LOL.

stargazer

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 03:20:44 PM »
@bluebelle do u still get readings even though you ended things with poi?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 03:21:25 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1477.msg21806.html#msg21806

Theres the story

stargazer

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 03:23:34 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1477.msg21806.html#msg21806

Theres the story
thanks jjj!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 03:23:47 PM »
@bluebelle do u still get readings even though you ended things with poi?

you mean do I get readings about him, or just in general.  I have gotten a few but NOTHING like I was OMG I was out of control.  LOL

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 07:32:47 PM »
Intuitive Scorp left the board when she got back with her POI. Her go to reader was Judi who guided her through it.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 10:41:09 PM »
Its kinda disappointing sometimes cause people have gotten with their poi and have moved to live a happy life with them, But then some never come back and let people know thier story or how things unfolded or which psychics got it right with them.

Sometimes i think people give up and leave the forum, and then sometime later things start happening for then but they dont come back either to share.

anything