Author Topic: Final outcomes correct?  (Read 7059 times)

stargazer

Re: Final outcomes correct?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 01:41:45 AM »
Sometimes i think people give up and leave the forum, and then sometime later things start happening for then but they dont come back either to share.
yeah I wish there were more veterans to update and say whether or not things happened later on. Seems like life picks up after the psychic addiction subsides. Which is why it's so awful to dwell on a situation and/or binge call.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 04:01:56 AM »
Sometimes i think people give up and leave the forum, and then sometime later things start happening for then but they dont come back either to share.
yeah I wish there were more veterans to update and say whether or not things happened later on. Seems like life picks up after the psychic addiction subsides. Which is why it's so awful to dwell on a situation and/or binge call.

Amen sista! Yet here we are lol but we have come a long way!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 05:38:42 AM »

The vast majority move on because the readings never materialized. Thats just a reality folks.

Rediska

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 05:49:21 AM »

The vast majority move on because the readings never materialized. Thats just a reality folks.

Thank you for your honesty. You and Bella. I hope the new members here or anyone in denial can read what you just typed. Not naming any names-just saying.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2017, 05:51:40 AM »

Thank you for your honesty. You and Bella. I hope the new members here or anyone in denial can read what you just typed. Not naming any names-just saying.

:( Not trying to be a downer, it is just what it is. A few people have had stuff happen exactly as said. It is true that some of us held on to toxic relationships for so long and it wasnt going to go anywhere. But, a lot of these readers just end up being wrong about everything, whether its relationships, career, family etc etc.

Readings are still intriguing to me and I do believe in them. But for some reason, even the good psychics can be very unreliable.

stargazer

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2017, 05:55:38 AM »
It is what it is. I hope anyone pining away for someone is able to move on without going broke from readings. I too find readings intriguing but use them as a tool to better understand a situation or person. Definitely NOT  for predictions or contact or timing, although when they're given and I forget about them, they do occur sometimes.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2017, 01:46:21 PM »
All that is true. You just take it with a grain of salt and continue to live your life. Don't rely 100% on a reading.
Have faith in the best outcome you want and let it unfold.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 09:25:03 PM »

Stargazer so right. Life does pick up once psychic addiction is stopped. I think it's a sort of escape from reality like other substance abuse addicts do. Its so hard or impossible to pinpoint future yet we still fall prey to all this....

Amen sista! Yet here we are lol but we have come a long way!