Author Topic: Readers who block  (Read 3743 times)

tired of it all

Readers who block
« on: June 14, 2016, 01:09:43 AM »
I have had several block me when I had never spoken to them before, and I know others have too.  Well I was thinking about why they do this.  I know some might do it if you've left bad feedback, or been named on the bashers list.  One reader told me about it as if it was a reason not to leave bad feedback, like oh oh you don't want to get on the bahers list, because some of them will not want to read for you.  I said if they would block me for that then I'd rather they go ahead and do it!  I don't want to talk to them if they expect nothing but positive feedback.  And if they block and have nothing but glowing feedback well then I know why, because they won't accept calls from anyone who they think might leave a negative. 

But I got to thinking about another reason, and it might be that they tune in to you before they take your call and see what your situation is.  And maybe they are more likely to take a call when they think the outcome looks good for the caller, because they think they can make a prediction that will come true so they have a happy caller.  On the other hand if the situation looks complicated or uncertain then they might feel like it would take more energy to read it, or maybe they don't want to be the bearer of bad news and have an unhappy caller.

Only one reader ever gave me an explanation for blocking me, a few years ago, that was Ask Joy Love.  I had arranged for a call back from her, and I think the phone rang me back but she never picked up.  She messaged me and said when she tuned in to my energy she felt like she wasn't the right reader for me.  I knew what she meant because I felt that too, I felt her connecting to my energy and it just didn't feel good at all.  So I was glad she didn't take my call and also that she explained it so it didn't leave me wondering. 

I do wish more readers would explain, even if it's just a pre-written mail they send out to anyone in that case, just as a courtesy.  I used to feel like they were seeing something horrible about me that made them turn away, like I was a psychic leper or something.  lol

Offline Zenia

Re: Readers who block
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 01:03:06 PM »
Well,from 10 years on Keen,i know that Keen glitches happen.Not often maybe,but they do.I have heard readers try to send their regular client an email,and they ends up blocking by a mistake,or its a Keen mistake.I know this because a reader and a client talked to each other outside Keen.I myself have been blocked quite a bit,sometimes i have no clue why,since its my first call to the reader.
Other times i have had a reading,and then the reader started to send me many emails,and it annoyes me,so i block them.When i unblock them to make a second call,they have blocked me in the meantime :)

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 09:12:18 PM »
Other times i have had a reading,and then the reader started to send me many emails,and it annoyes me,so i block them.When i unblock them to make a second call,they have blocked me in the meantime :)

Yeah I've had to block some because of those mails.  Usually it was a reader I never wanted to call again though.  How weird of them to block you in return. 

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 09:28:25 PM »
Readings by Charlie is one of the ones who blocked me and I never had a reading with him.  And Angelic Visions.

moonlight412

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 01:48:17 AM »
spirits2spirits blocked me.. I haven't even chatted with her.. I was just trying to send her an email asking when she is online but it didn't go through said I am blocked by her..weird!

ladya

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 02:05:13 AM »
Spirit2spirit blocked me as well few years back and I had one reading prior and it was fine. Lotusoflight blocked me recently and I had spoken to her a while back and it was fine. I think sometimes when there's a connection error on keen or the chat isn't connecting they block you as well. That's mostly when i get blocked.

Offline verb18

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 04:57:59 AM »
spirit2spirit blocked me too! i tried reading with her on chat and it wasnt connecting and i was randomly blocked. i think its a glitch, honestly! LotusofLight doesn't seem like the type of person to just randomly block people either, though. She's always been extremely patient helpful and kind to me...so I am sure that's an error as well. Keen is extremely glitchy in all other areas so I'm assuming it's no different with blocking.

moonlight412

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 01:36:01 PM »
Makes sense! But so sad..I wanted to read with her sometime..but oh well!

anything