Author Topic: My story: contact prediction  (Read 19232 times)

Offline karma17

My story: contact prediction
« on: March 18, 2017, 02:23:48 PM »
I cut off from my POI last Aug and went down that all too familiar spiral of calling psychics. I pretty much spoke to them all on Keen and a lot of them told me regarding his feelings and thoughts which I obviously can't verify- not yet at least.
But regarding contact- I pretty much asked them all and everyone would say a month-2months from the time I called them but THE ONLY person who was bang on was Hilary80. I spoke to her back in September when everyone would tell me I'd hear from him in Oct-Nov/the holidays and she straight up told me March. I remember my heart sank when she said that as it seemed so far out but she was right because yesterday we finally met after 7months!!!
Angelic Dream also said 6-7 in both my readings for contact so that could be considered as an accurate prediction.
The manner in which we met (group of friends/gathering) was mentioned by Lady Persephone and Yona Farrell.
Just wanted to share and hope this helps! :)

Offline Shayalay

Re: My story: contact prediction
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 02:48:43 PM »
I cut off from my POI last Aug and went down that all too familiar spiral of calling psychics. I pretty much spoke to them all on Keen and a lot of them told me regarding his feelings and thoughts which I obviously can't verify- not yet at least.
But regarding contact- I pretty much asked them all and everyone would say a month-2months from the time I called them but THE ONLY person who was bang on was Hilary80. I spoke to her back in September when everyone would tell me I'd hear from him in Oct-Nov/the holidays and she straight up told me March. I remember my heart sank when she said that as it seemed so far out but she was right because yesterday we finally met after 7months!!!
Angelic Dream also said 6-7 in both my readings for contact so that could be considered as an accurate prediction.
The manner in which we met (group of friends/gathering) was mentioned by Lady Persephone and Yona Farrell.
Just wanted to share and hope this helps! :)

Thanks for the update, and congratulations!   :)

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 04:17:02 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing, Karma!
Good luck to you two  :D ;)

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 08:12:41 PM »
I am so happy for you! Angelic Dream said 6-7..when did you read with her?

She gave me a 6 on Feb 28, 2017 so she said June or a full 6 months which lands in August.

I had Naveah from CP.com do the same thing. Towards later October she said contact would be in March..and here we are on the 18th..nothing.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:21:10 PM by Rediska »

moonlight412

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 05:43:08 AM »
that's awesome! always good to hear happy stories!

Angelic Dream gave me 5..she said maybe 5 hours (didn't happen), 5 days(didn't happen), 5 weeks(we shall see) or 5 as in May (we shall see that as well)..

LoL, Val, and others also said End of April, or May..

anyway, happy for you, and thanks for sharing!

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 06:57:49 PM »
I wouldn't trust Val

ladya

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 07:06:17 PM »
angelic dreams' numbers sometimes are exact, sometimes dont make sense until hindsight, and sometimes don't happen. the number can represent anything it can be a date, time, month, day. but i can say her outcomes have been bang on for me even if her numbers didn't make sense. i trust her insight and her outcomes have come to pass way too many times over the past few years i have read with her.

Offline karma17

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 02:07:45 AM »
I've made a list of the readers I took notes with and can recall the readings. Everyone said my POI would be back except:

Scott Angel: he tells everyone that(?) lol
O'Valley: She was extremely crude and negative and didn't see us having contact again. I remember being very upset after speaking with her. So if there's anyone else who felt the same way after speaking with her- she was wrong for me!!!
Spiritualist Reader/Cookie: Dead on about past. Confuses some past details with present. In first reading she saw contact in 2-4months which didn't happen at that time and in second reading she didn't see reconnection at all.

Those who said yes:
Divine Light Readings with Val: timeframes kept changing
Astrosarah- I don't know if she just says yes to everyone about reconnection because her mini predictions + time frames did not pan out.
Triple Moon Goddess, Marie Anna-
Both saw a reconnection but couldn't give time frames and said it will be a long and slow process towards a long term future with him.
Celtic Moon- saw a new beginning with him IF I chose to take back/no time frames.
Lisa Dianne- first reading with her she said something that blew me away but after that was all downhill and her timeframes suck.
Temple of Athene
Cali Rose
Moon Advisor
BodyMindSpirit
Destiny UK
Kimberly- sometimes she would pick up random things that were accurate
Angelic Visions- wrong timeframes but very realistic and accurate on details
Judi- I cannot verify what she has said about feelings as yet.
Lady P- never gave a time frame but saw him trying to woo me and me needing to play hard to get so he doesn't take me for granted. She said exactly the same thing in both my readings with her that were months apart.
QOC18- In my first call with her she also said I needed to set the tone/play hard to get in order to make it work. Saw reconnection in a month from when we spoke which didn't happen. Second call she again saw reconnection in a month which didn't happen again lol and this time she said she felt big picture I would get sick of the situation and let it go myself.

"Yes" readers for big picture:
Diane731
Angelic Dream

Yes readers but I think they give the same generic reading to everyone/ I don't trust them:
Dorajacina
Faery Lady (I think she's a fraud I've already mentioned why in her thread)
Lady Esmerelda
Lady Jenna- I already said in her thread I was underwhelmed and felt she made zero effort + wrong time frames
Suecreate- I think she gives more advice and when she couldn't pick up on some huge details, I mentioned it to her and she said "you didn't ask me about that so I didn't focus on it" :-/
Sweet Psychic
Melody Marie
Tina Bliss
Mystic Wave

I don't have a Keen account anymore and don't plan to reopen it. I'm living my life and focusing on me and if there's anything I can say from my experience it's- let go and if someone wants to be with you they find you from the gates of hell if they have to!!

Rediska

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 03:08:51 AM »
Thank you! I'm so glad Angelic Dream was correct. Gives me hope. So the POI reached out to you?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 04:26:27 AM »
He went out of his way to show up at a gathering where he knew I'd be. He cut off from all our mutual friends so everyone sort of stopped asking him to hang out. But this time he showed up out of the blue and no one expected it. Later that night he called me with a random excuse too. I'm not ready to get back into any cycle with him and I would love to see what effort if any, he makes.

Did Angelic Dream give you any details around your meeting? IOW, did she predict the details around how it happened?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 04:28:36 AM by Shayalay »

Offline karma17

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 02:16:57 PM »
He went out of his way to show up at a gathering where he knew I'd be. He cut off from all our mutual friends so everyone sort of stopped asking him to hang out. But this time he showed up out of the blue and no one expected it. Later that night he called me with a random excuse too. I'm not ready to get back into any cycle with him and I would love to see what effort if any, he makes.

Did Angelic Dream give you any details around your meeting? IOW, did she predict the details around how it happened?

Nope! she just said 6-7 for contact and there's a long term future here but she cant say if its long term in my definition or the universe' definition (whatever that might be)..

Offline verb18

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2017, 02:46:13 PM »

Nope! she just said 6-7 for contact and there's a long term future here but she cant say if its long term in my definition or the universe' definition (whatever that might be)..

Just a tip about Angelic Dream - she tends to read only about a year out (which i respect!!)..and when I asked her about long term, she was also kinda hesitant to read about that because of (exactly what you said) my definition of what that means. She also mentioned to me how she doesn't really view marriage as something thats important in HER life, like she says to her its literally a piece of paper lol.. which is her own view! So this can also affect her ability to read things like that since she doesn't feel a connection to it in her own life. Also IMO, longterm means more than a year...so if she is only reading a year out, thats a tricky question for her to answer!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2017, 03:24:57 PM »
I found Angelic Dreams tends to read your own fears...I'm not saying she's not good, but two times I read with her and was fearing something, she picked up on it and projected it onto the other person in the reading..I do think she can be biased on her own beliefs.  She also changed her reading in the matter of two days with me once, to like something completely opposite to what she had said a few days prior....and she just said it was based on current events.

Not saying she doesn't have an ability, I do like her, but I found that off putting.  So she's a once or twice reader for me. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2017, 03:41:21 PM »
I found Angelic Dreams tends to read your own fears...I'm not saying she's not good, but two times I read with her and was fearing something, she picked up on it and projected it onto the other person in the reading..I do think she can be biased on her own beliefs.  She also changed her reading in the matter of two days with me once, to like something completely opposite to what she had said a few days prior....and she just said it was based on current events.

Not saying she doesn't have an ability, I do like her, but I found that off putting.  So she's a once or twice reader for me.
[/quot

I'm not sure about her being biased.  I asked her once if I should just let the POI go and move on.  Her reading showed NO but then she said "I would have told you YES but the reading is saying no".  the only thing she's ever really given her biased opinion on is spiritual growth, love and forgiveness and I'm OK with that.  Those are good things to be biased about.

Offline verb18

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2017, 04:08:11 PM »

I kind of agree with this!! A lot of readers are biased based on their own beliefs for sure. Like I said about marriage.. she said she doesn't believe in it for herself personally, which I do not judge her for, but I can see how that would be hard for her to read into for other people.

anything