Author Topic: Why do you guys call anymore?  (Read 7070 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Why do you guys call anymore?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2017, 09:47:59 PM »
I call because they're right and it eases my bad anxiety. I've had situations play out *exactly* as predicted, with correct timing.

Note that I don't ask for outcome because I believe that can be at least partly in our hands, and I don't like predictions farther out than two months. I've gotten them a year in advance and had them be right, but I also know that accuracy drops the further out in time they go.

really?? Lucky you, I never had that happen with the guy except for a few contact predictions, which are meaningless.

Yes, even down to an exact date of ultimate reconciliation (Canadian Thanksgiving - reader is Canadian.) I've only ever asked about one guy though, we have a huge history and huge connection/emotion, which I think helps in accuracy. But yeah, they've been right when I was so sure they were wrong, he wasn't coming back - but he did, right on schedule.

are you guys together now?

Not at the moment, for a very valid and correctable reason. PM me if you'd like details, I don't like to put them out on the Internet.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 02:39:30 AM »
Boredom, hope, reassurance, self esteem boost, habit, addiction? 

I'm hoping to have a relationship where I will have NO need to call psychic.  That's my wish.  If I need to call a psychic because of a man and having to find out his feelings, thoughts, intentions etc, then that man doesn't deserve me!  That's what I'm working towards.

I notice when I don't call for a while and focus on my life, I do much better.  Then, I call, really for no specific reason or a need to, kind of just to check in and then I start all over again, worrying, stressing, obsession which leads to more calling.  I seriously am SOOOOO much better when I DON'T call and just trust God, the universe and my own instinct. 

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2017, 02:00:57 PM »
Because the situation is/was still active and in my case they've been right. They haven't seen *everything*, I've noticed they don't see EVERYTHING, but .. they've still been right. It's almost like, you can get a "preview" and have an idea but not all the main events.

And the bigger one? Because now I have these trusted advisors who I can talk to about this crazy situation without being judged. It's support. They're available mostly the minute I need them. I can't say that about *anyone* I know. Expensive friends to have I guess but hey!

But actually... in a way I'm so relieved. Because the thing they didn't see was him rushing forward and finally telling me he wanted to try this out/commit for real, all the trimmings, etc, then (this part they didn't see) completely freaking out and telling me he just wanted to be friends (even tho he kept telling me he loves me and that it was hard to tell me to leave him behind and to move on). So, while the first day or two was rough, I'm actually at peace now! I don't think he'll ever be out of my life completely.. and I don't actually entirely believe it's over forever, but now I can "forget" about the idea of me and him and .. do whatever else with my life. Instead of being so stuck! It's so freeing. Like, F-ck it. You say you don't want me like that? Fine. Your loss.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2017, 03:42:44 PM »
Because the situation is/was still active and in my case they've been right. They haven't seen *everything*, I've noticed they don't see EVERYTHING, but .. they've still been right. It's almost like, you can get a "preview" and have an idea but not all the main events.

This ^^^  Me too

Offline glamgal

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2017, 12:46:17 AM »
Well, at one time I was calling because I was "healing" from a situation I chose to leave only to wonder if it would be more (aka him leave his wife and profess his love). Basically, an unhealthy way to deal with a situation. In fact, calling only made it worse because I held on to the situation when I could have spent that time truly healing and not holding on to majestical predictions.

Now, I have come to my senses and don't call much. The accuracy rate is too low to justify spending my coins  :-\
I still read here from time to time and Im occasionally tempted to call a psychic people RAVE about only to be let down.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2017, 01:06:49 AM »
Yep, I couldn't have said it better myself. I stopped calling. The only one I've spoken to in the past couple of months is Tarot by Penelope. The many on Keen that I've spoken to didn't even get my situation right. Only a handful actually picked up why we weren't speaking. I got that story, he's scared of his feelings and run off. He would be back. What a load of Bollocks.
Only people that pick up the situation correctly were Penelope, Diane731 and Leanne.

Rediska

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2017, 05:06:26 AM »
Yep, I couldn't have said it better myself. I stopped calling. The only one I've spoken to in the past couple of months is Tarot by Penelope. The many on Keen that I've spoken to didn't even get my situation right. Only a handful actually picked up why we weren't speaking. I got that story, he's scared of his feelings and run off. He would be back. What a load of Bollocks.
Only people that pick up the situation correctly were Penelope, Diane731 and Leanne.

Same. Except only one got it right for me and maybe another one.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2017, 12:31:13 AM »
I have had a lot of readings on kasamba and keen and have wasted thousands of $$$. Psychic readings in my opinion are not to be taken seriously as 98% these don't pan out or many psychics just are there to amuse the client. Some psychics DO say that "for entertainment purpose only".
Like others I had been looking for some accurate reader and that's my main purpose. But I have to say that luckily, I did not waste as much money on keen as on kasamba :( as I came across this wonderful community. But despite all the nonsense psychics I have met I did have a few readinds came out to be shockingly true. For example, Once a psychic woman face to face said to me how I will meet my future husband in a foreign country and his name will start from "R"  and it will be years later then that time. That was year 2003 and her prediction panned out in 2014 and today I am happily married to R who is an American ( I am not).
Also many others.... But I do think its hard to find such accuracy online. It may be possible even some of these psychics could be more accurate if we were to meet them in person. But last time I had a reading was in October 2016. I will wait till I find a good reader that works for me.