Author Topic: Why do you guys call anymore?  (Read 7063 times)

Offline bluebelle

Why do you guys call anymore?
« on: March 09, 2017, 06:28:15 PM »
I'm just curious..and I'm guilty myself.

it seems, for the most part anyway, that things don't pan out for most of these readings, sometimes the opposite happens.  And I see some people call about relationship after relationship..I only called about one person, which was a huge flop...and I wouldn't call about another relationship due to that experience..

So curious, what makes people call about guy after guy (or girl after girl) if things don't pan out?

no judgment, I am just sick at the money I spent on the situation that turned into nothing.  LOL

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Why do you guys call anymore?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 06:42:24 PM »
Literally you read my mind..I see people leaving multiple reviews or asking about readers over and over on different readers !i am like why?It kinda annoys and irritates me maybe cz I was one of them?i stopped calling but when I used to call!it was more for validation or reassurance ...now I don't care ..
I still would call to get ahead of the game here and there e.g before buying a home ,major exam etc

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 06:51:38 PM »
I agree with presence

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 06:53:54 PM »
I call because they're right and it eases my bad anxiety. I've had situations play out *exactly* as predicted, with correct timing.

Note that I don't ask for outcome because I believe that can be at least partly in our hands, and I don't like predictions farther out than two months. I've gotten them a year in advance and had them be right, but I also know that accuracy drops the further out in time they go.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 07:31:47 PM »
I call because they're right and it eases my bad anxiety. I've had situations play out *exactly* as predicted, with correct timing.

Note that I don't ask for outcome because I believe that can be at least partly in our hands, and I don't like predictions farther out than two months. I've gotten them a year in advance and had them be right, but I also know that accuracy drops the further out in time they go.

really?? Lucky you, I never had that happen with the guy except for a few contact predictions, which are meaningless.

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 07:38:55 PM »
I call not so much for predictions (and when they're given to me I don't take them to the bank), but more to get a better understanding of someone's feelings. Also, lately I've been calling more about work than love. And A lot of the info I've received from readers have proven to be right /accurate.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 07:52:56 PM »

really?? Lucky you, I never had that happen with the guy except for a few contact predictions, which are meaningless.

Yes, even down to an exact date of ultimate reconciliation (Canadian Thanksgiving - reader is Canadian.) I've only ever asked about one guy though, we have a huge history and huge connection/emotion, which I think helps in accuracy. But yeah, they've been right when I was so sure they were wrong, he wasn't coming back - but he did, right on schedule.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 08:18:17 PM »

Yes, even down to an exact date of ultimate reconciliation (Canadian Thanksgiving - reader is Canadian.) I've only ever asked about one guy though, we have a huge history and huge connection/emotion, which I think helps in accuracy. But yeah, they've been right when I was so sure they were wrong, he wasn't coming back - but he did, right on schedule.

are you guys together now?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 08:18:49 PM »
1) TO VENT: I feel like I can't go to my friends all the time--complaining about the same frustration over and over. So I pay to talk to someone who will endure me. With that being said I don't have a bunch of tolerance for either bullshit or readers being aholes. They complain about clients taking their time so we can complain about readers taking our dime!!

2) PEP TALK: these days, I find myself going to a reader to help shift my energy. If I am frustrated about something, it really does help to have another person predict something good for the future. Plus, it does really shift my energy from the negative place of dread to a better vibrant frequency. I can't tell you have much better I feel speaking to someone outside my circle who go out of their way to comfort me.

3) HOPE: I may not fully believe it or see how the prediction can be possible, but their words take me away from my doubt. Yes, yes, yes. I had a reader tell me some stuff that I knew was a unicorn of a scenario only because I wasn't really pursuing my career at the time and the stuff she said was just whacked, but man oh man did I feel good.

4) STILL LOOKING FOR THE WOW: Another reason would be curiosity. Even though I may not need a reading, when I see people raving about a reader I've never heard of, I'm curious to see if that reader is really that good. I'm still holding out on finding one that will totally blow my mind. Yeah, a constant needle.
Jeez, said everything I was going to say, so I'll just use most of your words and change some stuff around.
I spend no more than $20 per month and don't even make a budget, but items 1&2 are my biggest reasons.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 08:20:39 PM by HornetKick »

Rediska

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 08:21:36 PM »
I used to call for the following reasons:

1) Contact: Oh lord, never do this! biggest mistake ever. As of this day, none of them got it right and most of them guessed. I am embarrassed that I actually called about this. I used to think that if other people got their timelines correct then maybe these psychics were that good and could help me out. Nope. All of them have been wrong and here we are in March...nothing. If I didn't feed them info the contact was near by because they assumed the POI and I maybe haven't spoken in weeks...if I told them the reason why I was asking for contact, they *extended* their timeline based on my answer. Please never ask for contact unless if it comes out in the reading naturally

2) Insight/clarity: Out of the 56 or more psychics I called, only two were really able to pin him down. The best was Lady Persephone and Jeremiah. If I had to choose I would pick Lady Persephone for dissecting personalities, looking into their motives+intentions and how they feel. She has a more compassionate slant than Jeremiah (from cp.com).

I actually am getting money transferred back into my account and after that I will be shutting down my account.

Funny Story: I posted this on another thread and I think it inspired Shayalay on downloading the app. It is called the ghost radar app. I used it to attempt to channel my spirit guides to get answers. Back in my "when is he going to call?!" crazy days, I would repeatedly ask the app for contact and it never responded or it gave me random answers with no relevance. This was in August/September. One night I tried again and asked for my spirit guides to communicate with me via the app and asked for contact prediction. So, the words "married" and "choice" popped up. Then it gave me two different dates-April/May for contact. I thought, "no way! He would NEVER take that long to contact me! and what does being married and having a choice have to do with it?" so I dismissed it. How naive I was.
As of March I still have not heard anything from him...I can't help but wonder if  the app has the potential to be correct especially since the words married and choice has a lot to do with it and it took me several months to figure this out. It also saddens me that a cheap app like this has the potential to be correct than majority of the "psychics" I called..

p.s. the ghost radar app is just a tool to contact anything "paranormal" much like the ouija board. Be careful with it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 08:28:45 PM by Rediska »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 09:09:53 PM »

1) Contact: Oh lord, never do this! biggest mistake ever. As of this day, none of them got it right and most of them guessed. I am embarrassed that I actually called about this. I used to think that if other people got their timelines correct then maybe these psychics were that good and could help me out. Nope. All of them have been wrong and here we are in March...nothing. If I didn't feed them info the contact was near by because they assumed the POI and I maybe haven't spoken in weeks...if I told them the reason why I was asking for contact, they *extended* their timeline based on my answer. Please never ask for contact unless if it comes out in the reading naturally

2) Insight/clarity: Out of the 56 or more psychics I called, only two were really able to pin him down. The best was Lady Persephone and Jeremiah. If I had to choose I would pick Lady Persephone for dissecting personalities, looking into their motives+intentions and how they feel. She has a more compassionate slant than Jeremiah (from cp.com).

I actually am getting money transferred back into my account and after that I will be shutting down my account.

Funny Story: I posted this on another thread and I think it inspired Shayalay on downloading the app. It is called the ghost radar app. I used it to attempt to channel my spirit guides to get answers. Back in my "when is he going to call?!" crazy days, I would repeatedly ask the app for contact and it never responded or it gave me random answers with no relevance. This was in August/September. One night I tried again and asked for my spirit guides to communicate with me via the app and asked for contact prediction. So, the words "married" and "choice" popped up. Then it gave me two different dates-April/May for contact. I thought, "no way! He would NEVER take that long to contact me! and what does being married and having a choice have to do with it?" so I dismissed it. How naive I was.
As of March I still have not heard anything from him...I can't help but wonder if  the app has the potential to be correct especially since the words married and choice has a lot to do with it and it took me several months to figure this out. It also saddens me that a cheap app like this has the potential to be correct than majority of the "psychics" I called..

p.s. the ghost radar app is just a tool to contact anything "paranormal" much like the ouija board. Be careful with it.

Hi Rediska,
Will you share more about your experience with that ghost radar app.  I downloaded it too, but how do you use it?  PM if you prefer.

As far as why I call; I don't really think the contact dates are correct, but I do more I guess out of curiosity; it fascinates me when someone tells me something there's no way they could know.  I like to hear about feelings although I know it doesn't matter how they feel, but  how they act upon them and outcomes.  Work related someone has been very accurate for me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 09:11:13 PM »
Actually don't call much anymore, most of my posts are from past readings I've had, collective knowledge I've learned. Definitely stopped calling about relationships when I met my husband. Its more so work situations or insight into the future stuff. Psychics will always be intriguing to me and, despite some of the disappointing posts about how wrong they can be, I have had good experiences with a few. The problem with real psychics is that they are not very consistent or reliable in ways we need them to be..so you really have to take it as entertainment if you do continue to call.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2017, 09:32:45 PM »
..I've also noticed that the regulars are not on like the used to be. The market has shifted on the big psychic sites. I'm sure with the popularity of ripoffreport and boards like this one, clients are a bit more watchful of who they spend money on. Of course, Keen has cut rates..but before that, barely anyone signs on like they used to. I would like to think this board has taken income away from the readers that suck.

moonlight412

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2017, 09:39:25 PM »

Hi Rediska,
Will you share more about your experience with that ghost radar app.  I downloaded it too, but how do you use it?  PM if you prefer.

As far as why I call; I don't really think the contact dates are correct, but I do more I guess out of curiosity; it fascinates me when someone tells me something there's no way they could know.  I like to hear about feelings although I know it doesn't matter how they feel, but  how they act upon them and outcomes.  Work related someone has been very accurate for me.

Oh wow! PM me too or message here about your experience and also about how were those two words related to your situation pannig out? Did you or that guy got married?

moonlight412

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2017, 09:46:06 PM »
I call mostly out of a combination of procrastination and curiosity. Also I only use the chat feature so when I don't want to do work I tend to just click around on keen for shits and giggles.

I guess I just like to hear what people have to say too?

Besides, I find that most of readers are correct for me. I think it helps that me and my POI are super open and honest with each other so I know what is going on more or less and can confirm what they have to say as true or false.

It's just that timing and circumstances aren't exactly right for us to be in a super serious relationship right now and we're both working on our ends of the streets at the moment (him more so than me - he's finally dealing with a lot of stuff he's avoided for years).
So I guess I get a little anxious that things have changed when we're having space and want validation/reassurance that we're still on the same path to being together

I also have quite a bit of disposable income that I used to waste on other non-productive shit (like online gambling or shopping) so trade one vice for another it really makes no difference in my life.

I have a bit of an addictive personality and cycle through (harmless) addictions that never last very long. I feel myself getting bored of this one and becoming obsessed with something else so my psychic calling days are on the out and out I feel

Word by word my reasons exactly.. plus the reassurance you get puts you in a good place! In fact even the negative ones make me feel better because then I have stopped pinning down my hope to my guy returning., after 10-15 readers saying he won't come back or he won't come back to stay, has helped me accept that I should let him go and if future seers are seeing this then must be right.. on the other hand 60-70 of them have said he will come back.. so over all the money Inhave spent has helped me come to a place of if he comes back the great if not then I will be fine too

anything