Author Topic: Which reader has accurately predicted a new job or relationship?  (Read 28783 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Which reader has accurately predicted a new job or relationship?
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2017, 07:24:53 PM »
I am in a very similar situation as well where the emotional context is very deep and non toxic so the reads and accuracy rate are quite high for this reason. When people say "he/she won't act on their feelings" IMO means you shouldn't be reading about them in the first place... if someone cares about you they'll act on what they feel.. feelings can "change" but I don't think if someone cares about you THAT much they can just change at the drop of a hat and not act on what they feel. If you deeply care about someone those emotions are there for life. If someone doesn't act on their feelings, they just simply don't care the way you think

Or they just don't have the emotional capacity/maturity to do so.

Idk if I buy that though - if you feel strongly enough for someone, you will act. end of story

Women will for sure. Men are another story from what I'm told. My BFF is a therapist and she said regularly she sees men choose the wrong path out of fear of strong feelings for a woman. It's hard for us to understand because we'd crawl over broken glass, under barbed wire for the strongest love.

Well I'm a woman who is into women to I don't really have this problem!! I guess that is why I am so convinced that if you have feelings, you will act on them because that is what us women always do!! lmao  ;D

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2017, 08:05:12 PM »
It's hard for us to understand because we'd crawl over broken glass, under barbed wire for the strongest love.

Ditto. my point exactly.
I've heard stories where a man has let the woman of his life go, the most wonderful/perfect fit for him. It's sad really.
Also, a man will have those feelings for life, really deep down, but he still won't do anything about it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 08:08:12 PM by HornetKick »

moonlight412

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2017, 09:20:38 PM »
I am in a very similar situation as well where the emotional context is very deep and non toxic so the reads and accuracy rate are quite high for this reason. When people say "he/she won't act on their feelings" IMO means you shouldn't be reading about them in the first place... if someone cares about you they'll act on what they feel.. feelings can "change" but I don't think if someone cares about you THAT much they can just change at the drop of a hat and not act on what they feel. If you deeply care about someone those emotions are there for life. If someone doesn't act on their feelings, they just simply don't care the way you think

Or they just don't have the emotional capacity/maturity to do so.

Idk if I buy that though - if you feel strongly enough for someone, you will act. end of story

Women will for sure. Men are another story from what I'm told. My BFF is a therapist and she said regularly she sees men choose the wrong path out of fear of strong feelings for a woman. It's hard for us to understand because we'd crawl over broken glass, under barbed wire for the strongest love.

Well I'm a woman who is into women to I don't really have this problem!! I guess that is why I am so convinced that if you have feelings, you will act on them because that is what us women always do!! lmao  ;D

I agree! Women are different (for the most part) when comes to showing their love and actually loving.. and it's true across all the cultures, countries! I had a friend who loved his wife so much, but his ego was bigger than his love, and they ended up getting divorced! Was so painful to watch, but it is what it is..though I still wouldn't agree being treated as a secondary citizen just for someone's ego.

stargazer

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2017, 09:26:41 PM »
Makes me appreciate men who DO step up.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2017, 11:35:36 PM »
So if things are so rosey for you, why do you read? This big life you have living it, you seem to be calling a lot of readers and posting on here. I just find it strange...

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2017, 11:55:19 PM »

[/quote]

This is interesting. Every reader I've talked to says the POI has very strong feelings for me but he IS with another woman. Initially, they said it was the "easier" way, she was easy, no commitment etc. It wasn't an emotional connection with them, just fun.  I do know he didn't want a relationship, BUT he's been with this lady for almost 7 months.  Recently all have said he's wanting it to be done, but is comfortable and doesn't want to deal with the drama.  Even Judi's when channelling him, said that he's just waiting for it to end but its easy and she gives him everything he wants so it's hard to leave, but he doesn't have a strong connection with her.  WTF? WHY would someone stay with someone for such a long time if they aren't happy?  PLUS, he sounds like a complete asshole and jerk for stringing her along like he is.  She must have feelings for him as well and she's a freaking idiot for thinking she's going to change him and he's going fall for her.  He's basically using her which all of the readers have said.  SO, because of his strong feelings for me and his fear and lack of want for commitment, he's with this woman he doesn't care for, drives him crazy, they fight all the time and makes him unhappy.  I would have to say that's a freaking nut case in the biggest way.  He needs therapy LOL

stargazer

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2017, 12:05:34 AM »
Boston girl- Lol who said things were rosey? All I said was that I appreciate when a man does step up. sounds like you're assuming I only call about men/relationships. I don't always call about a POI, however when I do it's to ask about current energies, emotions, to get a better understanding. Overall I'm happy with my POI, but that doesn't mean things are all "rosey" and even IF they were, what do you care if someone calls a psychic and posts on this board? Lmao is misery a requisite to post and compare reviews?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2017, 12:55:50 AM »
This is interesting. Every reader I've talked to says the POI has very strong feelings for me but he IS with another woman. Initially, they said it was the "easier" way, she was easy, no commitment etc. It wasn't an emotional connection with them, just fun.  I do know he didn't want a relationship, BUT he's been with this lady for almost 7 months.  Recently all have said he's wanting it to be done, but is comfortable and doesn't want to deal with the drama.  Even Judi's when channelling him, said that he's just waiting for it to end but its easy and she gives him everything he wants so it's hard to leave, but he doesn't have a strong connection with her.  WTF? WHY would someone stay with someone for such a long time if they aren't happy?  PLUS, he sounds like a complete asshole and jerk for stringing her along like he is.  She must have feelings for him as well and she's a freaking idiot for thinking she's going to change him and he's going fall for her.  He's basically using her which all of the readers have said.  SO, because of his strong feelings for me and his fear and lack of want for commitment, he's with this woman he doesn't care for, drives him crazy, they fight all the time and makes him unhappy.  I would have to say that's a freaking nut case in the biggest way.  He needs therapy LOL

I have to agree. This scenario doesn’t make sense to me, but I do know plenty of people settle, for whatever reason. They just do.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2017, 01:43:01 AM »
Baypark,   I'm curious to hear some more about what Judi has channeled from this guy, if you're comfortable sharing.

I'll message you

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2017, 10:53:24 PM »
Boston girl- Lol who said things were rosey? All I said was that I appreciate when a man does step up. sounds like you're assuming I only call about men/relationships. I don't always call about a POI, however when I do it's to ask about current energies, emotions, to get a better understanding. Overall I'm happy with my POI, but that doesn't mean things are all "rosey" and even IF they were, what do you care if someone calls a psychic and posts on this board? Lmao is misery a requisite to post and compare reviews?

I was referring to Verb18. Some of her post are very Condescending IE: Idk if I buy that though - if you feel strongly enough for someone, you will act. end of story.

Offline verb18

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2017, 11:04:03 PM »

I was referring to Verb18. Some of her post are very Condescending IE: Idk if I buy that though - if you feel strongly enough for someone, you will act. end of story.

Not trying to be condescending whatsoever. Nothing is rosey for me. You don't know my life, so please don't make it your place to call me out because you find a post offensive. It's not being condescending saying I don't buy something. I just think if people feel a certain way for you they should be upfront about it and if they never act on their feelings there is something very wrong. If feelings are that strong I feel people tend to act on them.

Again, you know nothing about me. I read for reasons you know nothing about. I don't have to post everything I do on this forum. If you have a problem with what I am posting keep on scrolling! Thanks!!!!!

Offline verb18

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2017, 11:13:06 PM »
Also @bostongirl.... if anyone's being condescending and rude it's absolutely you. "If you have this big life your living why are you reading I just find it strange" .... extremely rude and assumptive. No one has a right on this forum to call people out for getting reads despite what they post. It's literally the pot calling the kettle black at this point. Just saying, don't call someone out for being condescending when you were equally as rude to me. At least I didn't intend to offend anyone LOL

Ok I'm done :)!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2017, 01:21:10 AM »

Not trying to be condescending whatsoever. Nothing is rosey for me. You don't know my life, so please don't make it your place to call me out because you find a post offensive. It's not being condescending saying I don't buy something. I just think if people feel a certain way for you they should be upfront about it and if they never act on their feelings there is something very wrong. If feelings are that strong I feel people tend to act on them.

Again, you know nothing about me. I read for reasons you know nothing about. I don't have to post everything I do on this forum. If you have a problem with what I am posting keep on scrolling! Thanks!!!!!

Agree that something is VERY wrong if theyy have these strong feelings and still move on or use someone else that gives them what they want without effort. Its not normal male behavior at all for a guy to be like this. If he is, it means that he is emotionally crippled and a user/jerk.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2017, 01:57:55 AM »
Verb18, You can dish it out but can't take it. Thats's exactly what you were doing (Judging) people. You know nothing about anyone's relationship and why men son't step up. Like I said if you know so much why you calling readers. Everyone on here is addicted to psychics and is calling as they don't understand what happened to their relationship. They never got closure.
Yes, some men do come back but not that many. 99.9 psychics are wrong.

Offline verb18

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2017, 02:15:30 AM »
Verb18, You can dish it out but can't take it. Thats's exactly what you were doing (Judging) people. You know nothing about anyone's relationship and why men son't step up. Like I said if you know so much why you calling readers. Everyone on here is addicted to psychics and is calling as they don't understand what happened to their relationship. They never got closure.
Yes, some men do come back but not that many. 99.9 psychics are wrong.

I was just giving friendly advice on in my experiences, what type of reads never came to pass, and in my experiences, what people (NOT JUST MEN) do when they have feelings for somebody. When I said "i dont buy it" it wasnt a direct answer to the person that posted that....I was talking about not buying it when people say they feel a certain way and dont act on it. I dont think that its healthy for someone to waste their time on people like that when they can find someone who actually cares. You are an extremely warped person to think that I was judging people when I literally wasnt. You're the one passing judgment on me and my motives, when you dont even know a single thing about me...no one else here was offended but you. If 99.9% of psychics are wrong and you have it all figured out, why are YOU here writing on this forum like everyone else, and calling me out for having an opinion when you feel the need to say what you want and call someone judgmental and condescending when you dont know them? Pot calling the kettle black once again.

also GO YANKEES!!!!!

anything