Author Topic: Hilary80  (Read 54351 times)

Offline FreeBre

Re: Hilary80
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2024, 04:46:46 PM »
Update , she has become one of my most trusted readers. May not connect with everyone but there is rarely a time when she is extremely off for me.

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2024, 06:58:13 PM »
I just tried her. I was not impressed. She dodges questions and is very brief with lack of detail for such a high price. She said exahylj what she has told others about my POI.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2024, 03:17:10 AM »
She picked up my poi is with kids ..lol I said  no kids amd hung up. Don't understand about crazy reviews on this psychic

Offline escarpolette

« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2024, 01:00:10 PM »
My and my partner had to spend a month apart due to work and different annual leave timings and I felt a bit lonely so I called up Hilary because of the good reviews.

She asked if we just had a significant event - like meeting each other's friends? I said nope.
She asked: Perhaps you met his family? Or he introduced you? Nope.

After this, she said, okay, she will be honest with me, she doesn't see positive outcome here so I was like, huh? We definitely didn't connect unfortunately and I wish she would've just told me that she cannot connect to me. I know that she works for other people though - it's just my personal experience.

Offline jackY

« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2024, 03:26:21 PM »
Wow-she literally asked you leading questions and because you haven't met your partner's friends or family yet, she gave a negative outcome. Don't worry. Like I mentioned earlier, with me, she literally just made stuff up. I agree with you. If you're not connecting, just say so.

My and my partner had to spend a month apart due to work and different annual leave timings and I felt a bit lonely so I called up Hilary because of the good reviews.

She asked if we just had a significant event - like meeting each other's friends? I said nope.
She asked: Perhaps you met his family? Or he introduced you? Nope.

After this, she said, okay, she will be honest with me, she doesn't see positive outcome here so I was like, huh? We definitely didn't connect unfortunately and I wish she would've just told me that she cannot connect to me. I know that she works for other people though - it's just my personal experience.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2024, 12:05:11 PM »
Yeah she changes her predictions based on what you feed her. She always picks someone else in the picture (kids, women, family) interfering. I read with her a few times last summer. She was wrong with everything she picked up and predicted after my poi and I reconciled I was able to verify she was wrong.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2024, 10:06:38 PM »
Tried to read with her a couple of weeks ago and she wouldn’t answer my calls. I guess she is another one who is selective about who she reads to keep her ratings up and inflated. I probably dodged a bullet anyway.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2024, 02:01:28 AM »
I just tried her. I was not impressed. She dodges questions and is very brief with lack of detail for such a high price. She said exahylj what she has told others about my POI.

Same... I tried her today based on reviews on this site. I think she is accurate generally but vague...and it was like pulling teeth to get any detail and she charges a lot. I paused to reload and she ended the chat. I asked her a question similar to what I asked before bc she barely answered it and she wrote ' oh wait, i already answered that.' then total silence. i just ended it, i have far better readers to call.

Offline jackY

« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2024, 03:33:58 AM »
Seriously? Get a refund!

Same... I tried her today based on reviews on this site. I think she is accurate generally but vague...and it was like pulling teeth to get any detail and she charges a lot. I paused to reload and she ended the chat. I asked her a question similar to what I asked before bc she barely answered it and she wrote ' oh wait, i already answered that.' then total silence. i just ended it, i have far better readers to call.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2024, 05:55:07 PM »
I did!

Now looking for someone new - I was thinking of trying Sincerity or Sapphire but can't find Sapphire anymore.

Any recommendations for reading present energies? (dont need future predictions)