Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 169296 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: wrong list
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2017, 12:25:29 AM »
The majority feed you fairy tales darlings

Offline Caroline

« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2017, 12:56:24 AM »
I said the majority
And they have fed me fairy tales
But queen of cups and Aries intuition on keen have told me my poi won't commit
The others have told me he's afraid he is busy he has financial issues but he'll come forward by the fall
We just spoke and he again told me he only wants casual

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2017, 01:21:51 AM »
The whole point of the board is to relay feedback. If someone says they were all wrong and they were fed fairytales then except and move on. Why attack someone? I can vouch most of the readers I spoke with couldn't even pick up why we weren't talking.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2017, 01:44:42 AM »
Rude? Wtf are you on about... the problem with people on here is they are feed fairytales by readers and then they get upset when someone calls out that said reader as a fake.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2017, 01:59:35 AM »
For the last time, get this stupid. Most readers tell fairytales, if you want to believe differently then that is up to you. No need to attack or insult people. Now jog on!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2017, 06:06:24 AM »
For the last time, get this stupid. Most readers tell fairytales, if you want to believe differently then that is up to you. No need to attack or insult people. Now jog on!

IF you understood sentence context you'd understand she's the one who insulted people. But that's ok, I don't expect much logic from the negative brigade. There's enough successes on here to sort out the bitter. And I don't jog.
I never called the readers assholes nor did I say they are purposely deceiving callers.  I simply said they feed fairy tales.  I just think because most aren't very good.  They may pick up on one detail and at least for me that had me calling back.  I've been calling since December and am finally realizing I need to let go of false hope and look at what's right in front of me.  The post is called "Wrong List" it's not like it's called "Right List" and I said that.
Anyway wishing everyone success with your situations. Xo C

Offline Love-33

« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2017, 08:56:37 AM »
I really don't understand all this here. Why are you so upset that someone said the majority feeds fairytales? I actually agree with that too. Not all of them of course, but yeah the majority on keen. Are you a reader? Looks like it...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2017, 12:22:02 PM »
Its because the majority has told them a fairytale and they don't want to face facts its not happening. A fews months ago everyone on here was singing the praises of LOL... Only months later it seems none of her predictions have happened.
Face the facts most of these readers are good at present. but very few can predict the future. Your not being negative for reporting the Truth. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2017, 04:13:31 PM »
Its because the majority has told them a fairytale and they don't want to face facts its not happening. A fews months ago everyone on here was singing the praises of LOL... Only months later it seems none of her predictions have happened.
Face the facts most of these readers are good at present. but very few can predict the future. Your not being negative for reporting the Truth.

Basically this. There were some hot favorites for a minute, now all has gone quiet. Its a pattern I saw repeating years back..you just have to read threads from years ago to see the same things. Its not being negative if it is the truth...and realizing this may save you some money :)

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2017, 06:16:23 PM »
Well, let me see if they were all wonderful and correct. There would be no need for the site. Don't worry you'll find out sooner enough.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2017, 06:19:41 PM »
exactly...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2017, 07:31:51 PM »
If you are actually objective and not on your delusional love high, you would see that there are a few that work for me and others. Dosent mean that the vast majority were  not wrong. And how is telling the truth being bitter? If you want a list of who was wrong, just type up about 95 percent of readers on here. The problem with people like you is that you think psychics are wish granters. Delusional.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 07:33:35 PM by bstalling »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2017, 07:52:09 PM »
What Success story's? There are way more that didn't happen? I guess you haven't read all the post regarding outcomes. Just like to ready oh what a good reader xyz is.  Don't assume you know me or anyone else on this site. You know nothing about me. I just agreed with someone that most psychics spin fairytales and I get abuse from you. Your fucking crazy.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2017, 08:08:51 PM »
Name the success stories? I'm waiting?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #134 on: July 30, 2017, 08:11:44 PM »

I skimmed the replies because you guys are all bitter broken records. But are you talking about me? because mine are happening right now 😉

Obviously we are all never going to agree on this matter.  There are SO MANY psychics that do give fairy tales. I know this for a fact. There is nothing wrong with giving your opinion on something. This is a review forum and everyone is entitled to their own perspective on a reader(s). If you disagree, than just ignore the posts. I see many times that a person will be raving about a psychic who i know to be a fraud, but i just decide to leave it alone because that person is going to believe what they wanna believe. So arguing isn't going to solve anything. Time passing and experience in getting readings is the only way you are going to see the truth. If predictions are happening for you great. If not than you will start to see the true reality of psychics. Very few of them actually work. I mean if all of these psychic were truly seeing things so clearly for the future, they wouldn't need to be working on Keen. They could just go play their money in the stock market and predict which stock is going up and cash in.  --i do however think a lot of them can read energy in the present moment and short term.. and a very small amount of them can read outcomes. but it's not enough to put your life on hold and put all of your faith into the readings. You should be taking the readings as an extra tool, not putting all of your heart into them and trusting them 100%.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 08:17:13 PM by wildfox87 »

anything