Author Topic: Psychic Spree...because I can't handle the emotional pain...  (Read 6733 times)

Offline maroonlight

Psychic Spree...because I can't handle the emotional pain...
« on: March 01, 2017, 01:03:41 AM »
I'm sure many of you can relate to this.

Back in October/November of 2016 I had called so many of the CP psychics because I was still heartbroken over an ex who was gone for an entire year...

Once the predictions didn't come to pass, I let go of it and stayed off of the psychics for 2 months.

Then I met someone new in January who has caused great heartache with his mixed signals and rejection. I haven't liked someone like this ever since my ex left, and now I'm right back where I was calling the CP psychics and wasting so much money..

Offline Pennypie

Re: Psychic Spree...because I can't handle the emotional pain...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 12:53:52 AM »
I'm in the exact situation. It started innocently enough and then I wanted confirmation then more confirmation and then a clearer timeline, etc.  Vicious vicious cycle I can't seem to break.  I've spent much money and so much energy.  I feel mentally and physically worn.  Most of the psychics I talked to (and there have been many in the past 6 weeks) told me he would return to me.  Those who have me a timeline said late summer.  I wish I could just go and live my life and just let things happen but I can't. The time frame hasn't even come to pass yet I can't let go. 

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 03:05:35 AM »
Let go penny because timeframes are a hoax. You will wait for the end of summer than get really disappointed that it didn't pan out, then you will call back and they will tell you it will be a few months longer, than you'll be trapped in this vicious obsession of waiting for your life to start, waiting for something that may never happen. Take it from someone who has wasted years yes years waiting for someone to get their sh*t together. Psychic readings are like a drug. Stop while you're in the beginning stages. Life is too short to wait for someone who doesn't want you in the first place. If he did he wouldn't have left.

Amb

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 04:17:01 AM »
Let go penny because timeframes are a hoax. You will wait for the end of summer than get really disappointed that it didn't pan out, then you will call back and they will tell you it will be a few months longer, than you'll be trapped in this vicious obsession of waiting for your life to start, waiting for something that may never happen. Take it from someone who has wasted years yes years waiting for someone to get their sh*t together. Psychic readings are like a drug. Stop while you're in the beginning stages. Life is too short to wait for someone who doesn't want you in the first place. If he did he wouldn't have left.

So very true.....

Amb

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 04:31:38 AM »

Back in October/November of 2016 I had called so many of the CP psychics because I was still heartbroken over an ex who was gone for an entire year...

Once the predictions didn't come to pass, I let go of it and stayed off of the psychics for 2 months.

Then I met someone new in January who has caused great heartache with his mixed signals and rejection. I haven't liked someone like this ever since my ex left, and now I'm right back where I was calling the CP psychics and wasting so much money..

So sorry Maroonlight! Remember, your an amazing person, have faith in yourself and Ef him with his mixed signals!! Don't settle for this and his rejection! Ugh! I spent too many years on one of those types! If he's not stepping up, screw him!! More fish in the sea! A real man doesn't put a woman through this crap! I just get so worked up with guys like this. Sorry to rant. Hope you're doing ok.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »

OMG yes.  this happened so many times to me.  Last spring, it was summer, last summer it was fall....then beginning of 2017.  Needless to say, we are now almost in middle of May, and nada lol, not that I believe anything will happen at this point LOL.  It's not funny, but funny in an infuriating way.  So many have gotten trapped in this cycle.   :-[ :-[

I can see how years would slip by while you are waiting.  very scary.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 04:21:55 PM »
 Life is too short to wait for someone who doesn't want you in the first place. If he did he wouldn't have left.
[/quote]

THIS!  This is SO true yet so hard to get past. Why would we want someone who doesn't want us in the first place? It's the craziest thing ever and then to waste hundreds and thousands on readers to tell us a bunch of crap that 99% of the time doesn't come true.  It truly is a vicious cycle. 

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 05:49:36 PM »
Here's what I will say ...
I totally get it. Been there. More times than I care to admit.

The key?

Don't run from the pain. Run right INTO it. Let yourself be completely miserable and upset and feel rejected and cry and scream it out.

The only way out is through. But if you supress it, it will keep coming up/you will keep calling UNTIL you deal with it OR it changes.

And it might never change. Or it might change for the worse. In fact, it's a much much higher chance that it will change for the worse - just seeing how people try to only marry one person. So EVERYONe else, you will NOT be with at the end.

So scream into a pillow. Yell in your car. Play sad songs and cry yourself out as much as you need.

The only way out is through.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 02:03:37 PM »
Here's what I will say ...
I totally get it. Been there. More times than I care to admit.

The key?

Don't run from the pain. Run right INTO it. Let yourself be completely miserable and upset and feel rejected and cry and scream it out.

The only way out is through. But if you supress it, it will keep coming up/you will keep calling UNTIL you deal with it OR it changes.

And it might never change. Or it might change for the worse. In fact, it's a much much higher chance that it will change for the worse - just seeing how people try to only marry one person. So EVERYONe else, you will NOT be with at the end.

So scream into a pillow. Yell in your car. Play sad songs and cry yourself out as much as you need.

The only way out is through.

Great post, I agree 100%

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 02:05:03 PM »
Life is too short to wait for someone who doesn't want you in the first place. If he did he wouldn't have left.

THIS!  This is SO true yet so hard to get past. Why would we want someone who doesn't want us in the first place? It's the craziest thing ever and then to waste hundreds and thousands on readers to tell us a bunch of crap that 99% of the time doesn't come true.  It truly is a vicious cycle.
[/quote]

simply put, I think we want what we can't have.  kind of human nature, in it's own sick way.  I would bet 99% of the time, if the POI we were calling about was more open and aggressive, we probably wouldn't want them anyway.  LOL

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 06:41:14 PM »
Calling readers prevents the natural healing process, and the process of letting go. Readings keep you in a perpetual state of hoping and waiting. How are you supposed to move on when all you hear is how much he loves you and all the other bullshit they serve on a silver platter!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 07:03:16 PM »
Calling readers prevents the natural healing process, and the process of letting go. Readings keep you in a perpetual state of hoping and waiting. How are you supposed to move on when all you hear is how much he loves you and all the other bullshit they serve on a silver platter!
So true but at some point you have to look at the other person's actions. They too gave off hope, it wasn't just the psychic. People can live off hope for many moons and it can be destructive if not soul crushing. Reading with a bunch of psychics who are wrong constantly can help put people off from getting readings as well. Some do have to live and learn. It's a harder lesson, but it works.

I’m so thankful that looking back on one relationship that I was able to let go is because I assessed the situation and stopped listening to my go to reader. They weren’t there day to day living in the mess, they were only taking snapshots and basing their answers off particular questions (one spec from time).  If I can only get back the time I wasted with some people. Wow.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 07:10:24 PM »
Yep.  In my case, the guy kept coming back, saying he missed me, all kinds of stuff, etc...so it was adding fuel to the fire with the readings on top of it, because I kept thinking, it must be what they are all talking about. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 01:32:32 PM »

So sorry Maroonlight! Remember, your an amazing person, have faith in yourself and Ef him with his mixed signals!! Don't settle for this and his rejection! Ugh! I spent too many years on one of those types! If he's not stepping up, screw him!! More fish in the sea! A real man doesn't put a woman through this crap! I just get so worked up with guys like this. Sorry to rant. Hope you're doing ok.

Hi Amb.

I can say for sure it's not going to go on for years. In the fall of 2016 all the psychics told me I would hear something by the holidays or February, and once those timeframes came to pass I stopped calling on him. I emailed him after a year of no contact to find out how he really felt about me, and guess what? No response...

That's when I woke up and realized that everything they had told me about him was a lie. So I avoid CP but have been using Keen recently.

If nothing happens by the end of the summer with this one, because most predictions have been made for late May, and June, then that's when I'll call it quits and swear to never call another psychic again..

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 04:53:34 PM »

simply put, I think we want what we can't have.  kind of human nature, in it's own sick way.  I would bet 99% of the time, if the POI we were calling about was more open and aggressive, we probably wouldn't want them anyway.  LOL
[/quote]

I've always found that to be true. I think it is human nature to want something that is unattainable.

anything