Author Topic: Most accurate readers  (Read 88125 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Most accurate readers
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2017, 03:20:14 AM »
Citrine Angel's pic looks like a crazy person, I'm scared to try her.
Amazingly funny, but she has 7 listings and the other photo is just a close up: https://www.keen.com/Citrine%20Angel
She is very cheap, but her original angle is whacky, so it makes her look whacky.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2017, 05:16:59 AM »
Amazingly funny, but she has 7 listings and the other photo is just a close up: https://www.keen.com/Citrine%20Angel
She is very cheap, but her original angle is whacky, so it makes her look whacky.

Usually a lot of listings is a red flag....

stargazer

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2017, 05:22:13 AM »
Citrine angel's reviews are also awful

Offline Love-33

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2017, 05:52:43 AM »
Thought I would add my .02 cents in here.  I have read with many, many readers on various sites.  Mainly Keen.  As with a lot of you, I am still waiting for my POI to come back in my life.  <sigh>  I would be ashamed to tell anyone the amount of $ I have spent.  Anyway.  Even though the BIG thing has not happened yet, I have seemed to get a lot of insight from some of them about what is going on his life, etc., etc.  I live in a pretty small town, so this has been verified in various ways over time.....I would have no way of knowing some of the things I know with the insight of some at least partially gifted psychics.

The ones that I have found to be the most SURE of what they are saying in my life -- and like I said, I'm still waiting.  Timeframes have been off....yet their determination of what will eventually happen has not waivered.  I'm always awestruck by some of them that seem SO SURE of themselves.  Jury is still out, but my gut tells me, that these are the best on Keen:

Lotus of Light (lots of behind-the-scenes insight)
Mike Pace (super sure of himself and adamant about his predictions with me)
Master Psychic Dena (very spot on about behind-the-scenes stuff and "intentions" of the POI)
Celtic Moon (she is very sure of herself - still waiting)

and for a REAL TIME reading on what is going on, I have found a lady that has worked well for me and I have read with her several times.  She doesn't give a lot of predictions, per se, but she seems to read the situation in real time.  That has been helpful for me as my POI's energy changes daily.  Ugh.
She is, Citrine Angel.  Odd, but gifted.

Like I said, I'm still waiting -- and will update.  Trying to go on with my life in the meantime, but my situation is a super complicated one, but I guess they all are.

I no longer get readings, but Master psychic Dena sold me a dream. She was completely off in my experience. Said I would get engaged with the man (who is now my EX boyfriend), 6 months after being with him 😂 Two years later, we are not even together anymore and we both are with someone else
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 05:56:09 AM by Love-33 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 12:24:23 PM »
Erin Shawn was completely off for me. She predicted we'd be together by May and that never happened.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2018, 02:36:37 PM »
I read with Norah Jones today and damn she was SPOT on..it was kinda crazy.

I just spoke with her yesterday. I don't know how I felt about her. She asked a lot of questions to start. When I asked when I would hear from him...she spat out June 29! I'm very curious to see what happens considering I didn't have much confidence in her delivery.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2018, 06:25:49 AM »
Erin Shawn picked up details in my POI’s life... father issues, feels like he’s wrecked a lot of things for himself, etc., but was wrong on contact for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2018, 12:51:26 PM »
You have to question anyone who spits out an actual date. It seems like they're fishing for follow ups when it doesn't happen. IMO.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2018, 02:32:07 PM »
You have to question anyone who spits out an actual date. It seems like they're fishing for follow ups when it doesn't happen. IMO.
Na, because should something they say not happen, I email them and call it a day. I never call back. I told her I will email her to keep her updated. The date came very quickly to her that it has me VERY curious. Also, LoL told me I would not hear from them for 9-10 days which is June 30/July 1 so both are eerily close!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2018, 02:48:21 PM »

I don't find that to be the case. They're just trying to have their listing come up in as many categories as possible. Usually the ones with just one listing are long established and have a client base.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2019, 11:08:43 PM »

I don't find that to be the case. They're just trying to have their listing come up in as many categories as possible. Usually the ones with just one listing are long established and have a client base.

I just read with her.  Usually, tarot isn't a cold reading but this certainly felt like a cold reading.  Guessing!

anything