Author Topic: Most accurate readers  (Read 88104 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Most accurate readers
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2017, 07:04:06 PM »
I have to say Hollypop1 was right about something I asked her about a few months ago...and she was the only one who picked up accurately...she super reasonable too.  I like her.  She also donates part of the proceeds to animal rescue which is super cool

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2017, 07:48:59 PM »
Is that her real name, HollyPop1. I can't seem to find her on Keen.

Never mind, I found her.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2017, 07:50:26 PM »
Is that her real name, HollyPop1. I can't seem to find her on Keen.

Never mind, I found her.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/hollypop1/11006333?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29

Offline verb18

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2017, 07:51:25 PM »
I read with Norah Jones today and damn she was SPOT on..it was kinda crazy.

Offline epiphanyme

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 08:11:15 PM »
Can anyone here list their most accurate readers? Just out of curiosity, I want to see if anyone has a bunch that align! For me, the most accurate have been:

1. MsLisaM
2. Erin Shawn
3. Zadalia
4. Lotus of Light
5. AdvisorSuzan
6. Jane Wilcox
8. Celtic Moon
9. ReadingsByRaven
10. IrishDonna

any feedback on these guys in anyones experience? or any other readers people have had spot on readings with ?
1. MsLisaM
I read with her in past. She was one that said at first my BF ex at that time was not pregnant but, she tricked him with that lie so he could come back out of obilgation and that she would trick him into getting her pregnant after within a month. Then a month later told me she was preganant now. She is also one that says he's miserable and misses me. She's a bit hard and tries to empower you but it can come off harsh. She does type fast however.
5. AdvisorSuzan
I read with her she was another one that said my BF ex is pregnant and he will find out it is not his. She was the first to tell me that. She said he will find out early summer once born. I've only chatted with her and she types so slow almost like she waits to hitthe send button. That is my main issue with her but her price is low. I stopped chatting due to slow chatting and not being off on some little things on dating after ex bu, I'll see if her big prediction is right this summer I guess.

They rest I haven't read with before.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2017, 09:53:45 PM »
Oh fun game..my list I have narrowed down from like 50 to this few..this is personal..& may not work for a lot but for me they do
-Master Michelle and josh
-friend sue (many tried her& agree she is on point)
-Psychic Justin chase
Astrology reading forecast
-jade8928
-Barbara4846.
-Mandy (psychic source

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2017, 08:06:33 AM »
My list:
LotusofLight
Zadalia
Treudestiny

Offline epiphanyme

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2017, 04:40:21 PM »
My list:
LotusofLight
Zadalia
Treudestiny

Alchemist I'm curious what do you like about Treu destiny? Just read feedback and 5 pages of negatove reviews. One even saying that she admited she is not psychic but, just a tarot reader.

I've tried Zadalia. I wasn't blown away. Her reading was sort of confusing. She was nice though.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2017, 04:49:30 PM »
Oh fun game..my list I have narrowed down from like 50 to this few..this is personal..& may not work for a lot but for me they do
-Psychic Justin chase
-jade8928
-Barbara4846.
-Mandy (psychic source

I love Friend Sue - nothing has come to pass yet but sometimes she doesn't give time frames - I especially love the card she draws before she answers your call.  They are usually SO spot on

I loved barbara4846 but again, nothing she ever said came true for me. It was always "soon" or "2 weeks"   I finally gave up talking to her

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2017, 04:54:52 PM »
-Psychic Justin chase
-jade8928
-Barbara4846.
-Mandy (psychic source

I love Friend Sue - nothing has come to pass yet but sometimes she doesn't give time frames - I especially love the card she draws before she answers your call.  They are usually SO spot on

I loved barbara4846 but again, nothing she ever said came true for me. It was always "soon" or "2 weeks"   I finally gave up talking to her

are you still not speaking to your POI?  I know he had blocked you...did that change?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2017, 05:09:37 PM »
-Psychic Justin chase
-jade8928
-Barbara4846.
-Mandy (psychic source

are you still not speaking to your POI?  I know he had blocked you...did that change?

Well, we aren't speaking but he did respond to a text containing a very important situation that I needed to let him know about.  He didn't HAVE to respond so I guess that's something. 

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2017, 05:18:16 PM »
My list:
LotusofLight
Zadalia
Treudestiny

Alchemist I'm curious what do you like about Treu destiny? Just read feedback and 5 pages of negatove reviews. One even saying that she admited she is not psychic but, just a tarot reader.

I've tried Zadalia. I wasn't blown away. Her reading was sort of confusing. She was nice though.

HI, treudestiny, she is definitely a really good tarot card reader. There has been a lot of readings that have come true and she picks up stuff I don't know how from her cards. Stuff I don't tell her she'll pick up period and example I asked her if my guy was going to come back after fight. She picked up that I had said something that I didn't want to see him again and she was correct. Another time she picked up that I was going to move but there was going to be a delay I said no I have that Sunday blocked up and sure enough there was a delay that was unexpected she won't give me about. She is a good reader for me.

Z- she was only one to pick up that the person I was calling about was punishing me by using silent treatments and other things that I know that were true that no one else has ever picked up about this person period She Went deep down in his feelings and told me everything which are known to be true. I prefer to chat with her because of my hearing and her accent.

Lol- she's far the best I've ever had on Keen.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2017, 03:28:07 AM »
Im very much in the same boat as ScorpioRising; I want to get my finances in order. I do still look back to my notes from my readings, and I did end up falling off the wagon again not too long ago and got another reading but I'm nowhere near the binge reading like I used to do (I think 2 readings in the past 5 months is pretty good! lol).

Anyway... I do have my list narrowed down for sure.

-Mystical Moon Shadow
-Lotus of Light
-DZigns (I know, she doesnt seem to be everyone's favorite around here. For me she's been really good BUT you can NOT read with her too often.)
-and lastly, a local reader from my area

if I had to choose some runner-ups I'd definitely say Keiry and Cookie.

Keiry  is another one you can't read with too often though
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 03:51:43 AM by HopefulHeart »

Offline verb18

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2017, 05:01:06 AM »
Im very much in the same boat as ScorpioRising; I want to get my finances in order. I do still look back to my notes from my readings, and I did end up falling off the wagon again not too long ago and got another reading but I'm nowhere near the binge reading like I used to do (I think 2 readings in the past 5 months is pretty good! lol).

Anyway... I do have my list narrowed down for sure.

-Mystical Moon Shadow
-Lotus of Light
-DZigns (I know, she doesnt seem to be everyone's favorite around here. For me she's been really good BUT you can NOT read with her too often.)
-and lastly, a local reader from my area

if I had to choose some runner-ups I'd definitely say Keiry and Cookie.

Keiry  is another one you can't read with too often though

Good point about DZigns - I remember the first time I read with her she was literally like a laserbeam into the person in question - like definitely picked up a LOT of details. But I continued reading with her and nothing came to pass whatsoever - however she was very good at picking up on present details. But I found that she kind of rattles on and stops making sense and jumps around a lot and isn't very focused so I kind of wrote her off. I could see her potential though - she just didnt work for me.

Keiry was okay for me, but was very vague and gave minimal detail. She's also quite cynical which I did not like.. DEF understand why she would be a runner up lol.

Lotus Of Light is the best on Keen, IMO. Predictions of hers have consistently come to pass for me and still are til this day. I would say she works for 9 out of 10 people, which is definitely rare. She has a major gift. Basically if she sees it, its probably happening even if her timing is a bit off.

- Also, I was looking through old notes/transcripts, and I read with a reader named Aerie Rivers in January. All of her timing predictions for me have come to pass. She also picked up on a weird minuscule detail about my POI that I wrote off as being false in the past, but came to be true recently. I read with her again today and her predictions for timing are the same as Lotus.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2017, 01:31:26 PM »
I read with Dzigns...liked her too.  she picked up specific things I remember.

anything