Author Topic: Most accurate readers  (Read 88144 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Most accurate readers
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 11:56:21 PM »
1. MsLisaM - never read with her - I heard she wasn't that good and for the price I didn't want to take a chance
2. Erin Shawn - horrible horrible horrible.  Fairytale reader
3. Zadalia - I tried to read with her and we had technical issues and then she blocked me.  WTH?
4. Lotus of Light - she's been accurate for me with a few things. One timeline she hit exact
5. AdvisorSuzan - fairytale reader
6. Jane Wilcox - fairytale reader
8. Celtic Moon - I read with her a few years back and she was totally wrong and then I tried her a few months ago and she was horribly wrong again
9. ReadingsByRaven - I don't think she was correct. I only read with her once so probably not good
10. IrishDonna - I love this woman and when  you're reading with her she comes across as amazing! But nothing she has told me has happened :(

I've had some luck with off Keen readers.  Yona Farrell and Tarot by Penelope.  Diane731 as well but she is on Keen.

So weird b/c all of these readers have predicted multiple things that have come to pass for me. What did you go to these readers for, if you dont mind me asking? Was it a general read? Because I have been going about a specific person and situation for a few months now, and in this regard, everything has been coming to pass month by month as predicted

Love interest 4 years ago and the last year

Offline verb18

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 12:06:30 AM »
1. MsLisaM - never read with her - I heard she wasn't that good and for the price I didn't want to take a chance
3. Zadalia - I tried to read with her and we had technical issues and then she blocked me.  WTH?
4. Lotus of Light - she's been accurate for me with a few things. One timeline she hit exact
8. Celtic Moon - I read with her a few years back and she was totally wrong and then I tried her a few months ago and she was horribly wrong again
9. ReadingsByRaven - I don't think she was correct. I only read with her once so probably not good
10. IrishDonna - I love this woman and when  you're reading with her she comes across as amazing! But nothing she has told me has happened :(

I've had some luck with off Keen readers.  Yona Farrell and Tarot by Penelope.  Diane731 as well but she is on Keen.

So weird b/c all of these readers have predicted multiple things that have come to pass for me. What did you go to these readers for, if you dont mind me asking? Was it a general read? Because I have been going about a specific person and situation for a few months now, and in this regard, everything has been coming to pass month by month as predicted

Love interest 4 years ago and the last year

Damn I'm sorry these guys weren't accurate for you... I guess it just depends!!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 01:50:09 AM »
Based on my experience I feel like Erin Shawn is a con. MsLisaM in my opinion isn't as compassionate as she makes you think. She bumped her price up in a matter of minutes one time and you need a lot of time with her. She rambles to keep you on the phone. She isn't good with career predictions. She will give you a long read about relationship and it's full of fluff and filler. She took my money once and I had wait 3 weeks for something she said would take 5 days yet she was constantly online taking calls. AdvisorSuzan blocked me before I ever spoke with her. I recently read with Zadalia and she was pretty good. I would call again.

Offline verb18

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 02:27:47 AM »
Based on my experience I feel like Erin Shawn is a con. MsLisaM in my opinion isn't as compassionate as she makes you think. She bumped her price up in a matter of minutes one time and you need a lot of time with her. She rambles to keep you on the phone. She isn't good with career predictions. She will give you a long read about relationship and it's full of fluff and filler. She took my money once and I had wait 3 weeks for something she said would take 5 days yet she was constantly online taking calls. AdvisorSuzan blocked me before I ever spoke with her. I recently read with Zadalia and she was pretty good. I would call again.

MsLisaM for me has been actually the most spot on - she predicted the exact behavior that my POI is displaying now months before any other readers even saw it. I've only been on chat with her, though. But yes - I agree - for info given her prices are def pretty steep. I rarely read with her anymore b/c it is expensive, but I feel she is gifted. However, some of my reads with her haven't been as good as the first few when she was first dipping her toes into my situation.

Erin Shawn seems to be a common one everyone is saying is a fake. I've had a spot on timeline prediction with her. However, she talks a lot of zodiacs which I don't like. She's def not my favorite on the list - it is misleading that she is #2 lol, but she has just been very accurate in terms of timelines that have recently been happening in my life.

Zadalia is amazing - if you continue reading with her, though, keep in mind she is not a timing reader. She's more about intentions/outcomes. Apparently though, if she comes to a timeline without asking for it, I've heard its accurate. She had timing for me, but they're set for Spring and Summer. However, she literally read my POI to a T that it was almost scary!!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 05:21:27 AM »
Oooh man I forgot about Ms Lisa M. Yeah, that lady is good. Expensive. But she's definitely accurate. Her timing was really off for me - i was asking about relationship stuff and she called it scary good totally on point. She called on relationship ending and it did and told me another one was starting - all true. But her timing was really off. I don't mind though because it wasn't that bad, it and really she had stuff pegged so good and the people... wow...yeah she is something else. And she's NOT nice btw. She's SO NOT nice LOL. She can be a bitch. She was like why are you doing xyz that's stupid. Like totally blunt. But an empath. She's not going to tell you something is good if the person is leading you on. She's also going to tell you if you have a breakup coming or a new thing coming in. If I could afford it, I would read for her again but in general I haven't wanted to read with anyone since I'm being super cheap right now lol

Zadalia was good for me from a long time ago but timing wise it's been iffy because her prediction was a long time out, and also it was about work. But she was right about the work thing - but with romantic stuff it's harder because there's another person and that i think makes it hard.

Celtic Moon - I forgot about her. She's ok. She's cool as hell, I remember that. Told me some stuff that really never happened she was all omg you're getting engaged , um no didn't happen lol. But there was some commitment big yeah but her timing was also super off. Like off by 5 months. I dunno. I like her, she is ok. She reads cards I think. I don't like tarot.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2017, 06:22:57 AM »
Z and Lotus, Spot on. Also if you want an accurate and affordable card reader it's Treu destiny.

Offline verb18

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2017, 06:32:06 AM »
Oooh man I forgot about Ms Lisa M. Yeah, that lady is good. Expensive. But she's definitely accurate. Her timing was really off for me - i was asking about relationship stuff and she called it scary good totally on point. She called on relationship ending and it did and told me another one was starting - all true. But her timing was really off. I don't mind though because it wasn't that bad, it and really she had stuff pegged so good and the people... wow...yeah she is something else. And she's NOT nice btw. She's SO NOT nice LOL. She can be a bitch. She was like why are you doing xyz that's stupid. Like totally blunt. But an empath. She's not going to tell you something is good if the person is leading you on. She's also going to tell you if you have a breakup coming or a new thing coming in. If I could afford it, I would read for her again but in general I haven't wanted to read with anyone since I'm being super cheap right now lol

Zadalia was good for me from a long time ago but timing wise it's been iffy because her prediction was a long time out, and also it was about work. But she was right about the work thing - but with romantic stuff it's harder because there's another person and that i think makes it hard.

Celtic Moon - I forgot about her. She's ok. She's cool as hell, I remember that. Told me some stuff that really never happened she was all omg you're getting engaged , um no didn't happen lol. But there was some commitment big yeah but her timing was also super off. Like off by 5 months. I dunno. I like her, she is ok. She reads cards I think. I don't like tarot.

Zadalia isn't really a timing reader just to make you feel better lol! She is more about outcomes, and that is where her accuracy is key. She has been so spot on with me and my current situation with my ex it is scary. I also really think a lot of relationship readings have to do with the current energy on the time of the given reading which can be tricky - however, it adds a lot of room for accuracy as well.. You may have caught Z on a bad day because she def. knows her stuff with realtionships. You should try her again!

Celtic Moon has been very good at reading the person's feelings - but she doesn't really predict things that far out but she has gotten next point of contact correct for me, as well as how something would unfold. She's not good at timing tho.

mo45

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2017, 03:20:41 PM »
My list from keen:
Seafiremoon: Accurate on predictions%. She is straight forward in her delivery positive or negative.
Mystic Raven11: Said something about my situation that I was totally unaware of; till the person revealed the same to me. She was shockingly accurate for this one particular thing..but that does not mean everything she says will be correct...

Ones to avoid:

Whitelightangel (Debra): In 2012, she had consistently predicted marriage with this person that turned out to bitter in the end. Definitely no marriage (am glad). Waste of money and energy.
Oracle of Giza
Advisor Arieal: Kept changing her reading from call to call. She changed it so many times it became a joke. While she does not seem to be a bad person, her readings are not good and definitely a waste of money (for me).
Lynn Susan: Had read with her in 2012/2013. Changed the outcome so it was surely a waste of money.
Empathic Ted
Mystical Mary
Eli Casey
Ron Knows what he is thinking
Mike pace: I remember him as being rude
MysticalEve

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:07:01 AM by mo45 »

Offline verb18

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2017, 03:21:45 PM »
Also - MissToria is very vague in her responses, but apparently predicts things bang on. I think people get sketchy vibes from readers that don't divulge a lot of info at once, so they assume they are fake...but I have read reviews on multiple platforms about her being extremely gifted, as well as most of her reviews on keen praising her ability. I read with her and her predictions are the same as Lotus and Zadalia, so this makes me feel confident.

Offline verb18

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2017, 03:36:29 PM »
Quickly want to make a list of readers that to avoid as well, from my own experiences:

AskChristina
Melanie Rain
Daughter of Faith
Avalonmare
Remote View Warrior
Sweetpsychic
Soullove11
Jeanne Clock
WaterQueene
Rose Dream
ForeverJules

..All of these people either completely misread the person/situation in question which is a huge red flag for me, or they got very major details completely wrong. Not saying they don't work for some people - because I do believe some of the ones I initially listed that have predicted correctly for me have not worked for others - and thats just how it goes sometimes!
But with these guys, they were very off for me, and my gut knew it as well. It is very easy to tell if a psychic is tapping into your situation and if it feels like it is spot on - these guys just were so horribly off for me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2017, 03:47:50 PM »
Quickly want to make a list of readers that to avoid as well, from my own experiences:

AskChristina
Melanie Rain
Daughter of Faith
Avalonmare
Remote View Warrior
Sweetpsychic
Soullove11
Jeanne Clock
WaterQueene
Rose Dream
ForeverJules

..All of these people either completely misread the person/situation in question which is a huge red flag for me, or they got very major details completely wrong. Not saying they don't work for some people - because I do believe some of the ones I initially listed that have predicted correctly for me have not worked for others - and thats just how it goes sometimes!
But with these guys, they were very off for me, and my gut knew it as well. It is very easy to tell if a psychic is tapping into your situation and if it feels like it is spot on - these guys just were so horribly off for me.

I agree with a lot of those on your list being terrible... except WaterQueene, she was on point from what I remember...wasn't what I wanted to hear at the time though lol.

Offline verb18

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2017, 04:10:06 PM »

AskChristina
Melanie Rain
Daughter of Faith
Avalonmare
Remote View Warrior
Sweetpsychic
Soullove11
Jeanne Clock
WaterQueene
Rose Dream
ForeverJules

I agree with a lot of those on your list being terrible... except WaterQueene, she was on point from what I remember...wasn't what I wanted to hear at the time though lol.

She was right about the person but got a few MAJOR details totally wrong. Nothing was negative, but I just didn't feel like she connected with me at all. The worst by far is AskChristina. TERRIBLE

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2017, 04:40:25 PM »
My list from keen:
Seafiremoon: Accurate on predictions to about 80%. She is too straight forward in her delivery positive or negative.
Cheryl Chichenitza: A great combination of accurate predictions combined with compassionate delivery. Accurate > 80%
Mystic Raven11: Said something about my situation that I was totally unaware of; till the person revealed the same to me. She was shockingly accurate! Dont know about predictions though.
AlphaFemale: She was definitely accurate on past and current. She is brutally honest though. Cannot say about predictions.

Ones to avoid:

Whitelightangel (Debra): In 2012, she had consistently predicted marriage with this person that turned out to bitter in the end. Definitely no marriage (am glad). Waste of money and energy.
Oracle of Giza
Advisor Arieal: Kept changing her reading from call to call. She changed it so many times it became a joke. While she does not seem to be a bad person, her readings are not good and definitely a waste of money (for me).
Lynn Susan: Had read with her in 2012/2013. Changed the outcome so it was surely a waste of money.
Empathic Ted
Mystical Mary
Eli Casey
MysticalEve

I believe I’ve read other places that Eli Casey is a big fat no, but other places have also raved about Debra (whitelightangel).
What did you mean about Seafiremoon when you said “She is too straight forward in her delivery positive or negative.” That she is too blunt?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2017, 04:47:02 PM »

AskChristina
Melanie Rain
Daughter of Faith
Avalonmare
Remote View Warrior
Sweetpsychic
Soullove11
Jeanne Clock
WaterQueene
Rose Dream
ForeverJules

She was right about the person but got a few MAJOR details totally wrong. Nothing was negative, but I just didn't feel like she connected with me at all. The worst by far is AskChristina. TERRIBLE

I think I read with AskChristina a LONG time ago...I don't remember it to be honest.

mo45

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2017, 04:08:32 PM »
HornetKick, Seafiremoon has been right on a few big predictions for me but yes, she is too blunt. So in case of love interests, where the prediction is negative, there is no compassion during delivery, she will be too direct and adamant and that type of response doesnt feel good to me. Although it ends up to be true most of the times. For me, I would rather go to someone who can deliver such news compassionately- if possible. But for people who can tolerate the mode of delivery, she would be helpful.

Whitelightangel (Debra) had predicted "the whole 9 yards" for my love interest in 2012 and she kept taking money from me (outside of keen) in exchange for this false hope and I was stupid enough to buy into such a fairy tale. Her reviews on keen were so good that I believed her prediction but it was harmful because it did not pan out. For me, she was a fairy tale reader who gives false hopes to someone vulnerable enough. Hopefully she has improved since then or may be she works better for others.

Eli Casey is a great advisor just not a psychic I feel...

My list from keen:
Seafiremoon: Accurate on predictions to about 80%. She is too straight forward in her delivery positive or negative.
Cheryl Chichenitza: A great combination of accurate predictions combined with compassionate delivery. Accurate > 80%
Mystic Raven11: Said something about my situation that I was totally unaware of; till the person revealed the same to me. She was shockingly accurate! Dont know about predictions though.
AlphaFemale: She was definitely accurate on past and current. She is brutally honest though. Cannot say about predictions.

Ones to avoid:

Oracle of Giza
Empathic Ted
Mystical Mary
Eli Casey
MysticalEve

I believe I’ve read other places that Eli Casey is a big fat no, but other places have also raved about Debra (whitelightangel).
What did you mean about Seafiremoon when you said “She is too straight forward in her delivery positive or negative.” That she is too blunt?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 04:13:06 PM by mo45 »