Author Topic: chosenone77  (Read 37434 times)

Offline doubleoh8

Re: chosenone77
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2017, 04:07:06 PM »
Okay not wanting to belabour this too much, but he told me about inconsistency (which is very true for my situation) but NOT that I'd walk away. He said I would / could misinterpret my POI's inconsistent behaviour and specifically his needing time and space and read into it, come to wrong conclusions and take it personally... leading to me being upset with him or pressuring, not walking away.

My POI had come from a very, very challenging marriage where the woman was insecure and controlling... so a big trigger for him is any kind of control on his time. Chosenone (and Leo from CP) see my own triggers with his need for space and privacy as the central challenge to me/us and warned that the negative outcome would be conflict and probably him pulling back / away if I don't watch that. Possibly positive outcome (which Chosenone also thinks is possible) is that it can work if I can detach from that stuff and go with the flow.

Does any of that sound overly familiar?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2017, 04:19:41 PM »
Okay not wanting to belabour this too much, but he told me about inconsistency (which is very true for my situation) but NOT that I'd walk away. He said I would / could misinterpret my POI's inconsistent behaviour and specifically his needing time and space and read into it, come to wrong conclusions and take it personally... leading to me being upset with him or pressuring, not walking away.

My POI had come from a very, very challenging marriage where the woman was insecure and controlling... so a big trigger for him is any kind of control on his time. Chosenone (and Leo from CP) see my own triggers with his need for space and privacy as the central challenge to me/us and warned that the negative outcome would be conflict and probably him pulling back / away if I don't watch that. Possibly positive outcome (which Chosenone also thinks is possible) is that it can work if I can detach from that stuff and go with the flow.

With me he said he will be very up and down which will cause me to walk away, but he doesn't mean to do this. He has good intentions, but now that I know this I can change it. If I can manage to not care about timeframes and labels then it will eventually just turn into a serious relationship, but not if I push that. Basically if I can be more go with the flow it can work, but my natural personality likes to know what is what so that would normally make me walk away. So sounds like it is up to me.

Offline candy1

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2017, 04:27:35 PM »

Yes - this sounds quite similar to my first reading with him...

Offline Kate

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2017, 12:00:00 PM »

Yes - this sounds quite similar to my first reading with him...

Yes sounds familiar to me also.. but then I guess this is a common thing with Men that run hot and cold, who have come from bad relationships ..

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2017, 12:34:51 PM »
I spoke to him about my career and my love life. The first half of the call, about my career, wasn't too specific, but it fit. Then it transitioned into my love life. I got the same thing. That I'd be frustrated and walk away. I had already read his reviews on here before I called, but I'm not one to think that the same readings will be given to others, so I gave him a try. I politely explained we much not be able to connect because he wasn't giving anything specific. I had asked for a satisfaction guarantee refund. Just the $25 because he seemed fine with career. I got an email from him ridiculing me for getting the refund. First off, I was told they don't know who gets refunds. Secondly, I had already told him we didn't connect regarding love. I would have called him back about career, however not now.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2017, 12:53:18 PM »
I had a feeling this is who you were talking about on the refunds thread!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2017, 02:06:44 PM »
For the record, I like this reader. I read the notes again and he did say some things that seem pretty specific to my situation -- about what is going on with both myself and my POI. And I like that his advice is pretty grounded and practical and that he doesn't paint a fairy tale picture for outcome, but again say things can go well or poorly, and that I have some control.

In particular, the main piece of advice he gives me is to not be 'on hold' until the guy I call about is ready, because it puts me in a tense and frustrated space and that energy is then apparent to the POI. He even told me that I need to stop getting too many readings as this feeds the frustration. I respect that and, even if this is stock advice, it's true for me for sure. I think a part of my problem is that because of the focus I have given this 'potential' relationship, I am waaaaaaaay farther ahead than the other person. Listening to various psychics -- especially the overly positive ones -- has contributed to me feeling like I'm already in a relationship, and frankly, I'm not. I think there is potential and this guy does like me quite a bit, but that's a huge difference to where I'm at, feeling like it should already have happened. So, i like chosenone because he puts that in perspective for me and gives pretty sound advice that, if I take it, gives the whole thing a better chance to go forward.

Offline Kate

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2017, 10:33:11 PM »
For the record, I like this reader. I read the notes again and he did say some things that seem pretty specific to my situation -- about what is going on with both myself and my POI. And I like that his advice is pretty grounded and practical and that he doesn't paint a fairy tale picture for outcome, but again say things can go well or poorly, and that I have some control.

In particular, the main piece of advice he gives me is to not be 'on hold' until the guy I call about is ready, because it puts me in a tense and frustrated space and that energy is then apparent to the POI. He even told me that I need to stop getting too many readings as this feeds the frustration. I respect that and, even if this is stock advice, it's true for me for sure. I think a part of my problem is that because of the focus I have given this 'potential' relationship, I am waaaaaaaay farther ahead than the other person. Listening to various psychics -- especially the overly positive ones -- has contributed to me feeling like I'm already in a relationship, and frankly, I'm not. I think there is potential and this guy does like me quite a bit, but that's a huge difference to where I'm at, feeling like it should already have happened. So, i like chosenone because he puts that in perspective for me and gives pretty sound advice that, if I take it, gives the whole thing a better chance to go forward.

Yes he said a similar thing to me.. and it made me think as well. I relate to your situation.  It's honestly made me wonder if getting reading after reading is actually delaying the outcome. I'm sure many here have been told how they need to pull their energy back - and yet paying $$s for readings is simply feeding more energy into the situation with little chance of success.

My comment to Chosen77 was that if I had not started to get readings, I would probably be far further down the line to getting over this than I am now..

I'm trying not to get readings at the moment.. and it's not easy!

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2017, 09:55:46 PM »
For those asking he is an outcome reader very few could see my outcome besides him and Aries.So yes his prediction for me did pass.He told me i would walk away and someone else would come in my life that would me forget my PoI.yes as cliche as it seems it' happened .

Offline monika

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2017, 10:22:24 PM »
For those asking he is an outcome reader very few could see my outcome besides him and Aries.So yes his prediction for me did pass.He told me i would walk away and someone else would come in my life that would me forget my PoI.yes as cliche as it seems it' happened .
Hi, I thought Friend Sue was accurate for you., wasn't she?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2017, 03:24:48 PM »
Friend sue has been accurate for me yes and her predictions have panned out but she reads more on questions u ask and she answers & adds what she sees .So she never gave me a Bigger picture type read like he and Aries did.Aries read me two years out now that's a big picture
Chosenone read me out a year or so.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2017, 02:11:26 PM »
Ugh I read with this reader... made prediction out two months.
Seemed realistic, but also said his feelings are hot and cold.
He didn't say anything about me walking away, that there's is reconciliation.
I asked other questions about the nature of why? And he seemed to pick up on things that seem true, or rather what other advisors are saying

I'm heartbroken. I miss him so much. But if I can get thru this week I'm sure I'll be able to put my ex in the past- regardless of what any advisor says

There is no question that if you will get through this week! Of course you will and you will be more stronger than ever! I read somewhere- you don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have :)

Offline candy1

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2017, 03:39:37 PM »
I dunno about chosenone77 I read with him again, this time his predictions changed and was a complete opposite reading... really bummed about it. He also hasn't give advice on how to talk to the person in question... so good for those he's been working for, but I'm out

He gave me some advice in my first chat with him but not much after.  I don't know about his reading.  The first one he predicted a my POI not being ready to be in a relationship until the beginning of the year - that he loves me and is IN love with me but just not ready and not sure when he will be ready and there won't be much forward movement until then either, so far that much has been true (and I know based on the relationship I had with my POI that his feelings for me are genuine and real, but he truly is one of those stuck due to a previous relationship really messing him up).  He basically told me that the only way this will work is for me not to feel like I am waiting or on hold.  The first two readings with him were good - however, the last two readings he was generic, vague and seemed completely disinterested in reading for me - the last one he basically told me to go into my history and re-read our chats. So...  that was my last one with him and I won't read with him again....

Offline Kate

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2017, 12:04:27 AM »
I dunno about chosenone77 I read with him again, this time his predictions changed and was a complete opposite reading... really bummed about it. He also hasn't give advice on how to talk to the person in question... so good for those he's been working for, but I'm out

He gave me some advice in my first chat with him but not much after.  I don't know about his reading.  The first one he predicted a my POI not being ready to be in a relationship until the beginning of the year - that he loves me and is IN love with me but just not ready and not sure when he will be ready and there won't be much forward movement until then either, so far that much has been true (and I know based on the relationship I had with my POI that his feelings for me are genuine and real, but he truly is one of those stuck due to a previous relationship really messing him up).  He basically told me that the only way this will work is for me not to feel like I am waiting or on hold.  The first two readings with him were good - however, the last two readings he was generic, vague and seemed completely disinterested in reading for me - the last one he basically told me to go into my history and re-read our chats. So...  that was my last one with him and I won't read with him again....

Chosenone is like that.. I've had a few chats with him.. and he has allowed me those opportunities to talk to him, simply because he knows I'm working on myself and it has helped to talk. But each and every time he reiterates that his job is to give me the information I need in one or two conversations (depending on finances) and then there is nothing more he can say. He doesn't want you, me, or anyone else to keep spending money..only for him to have to repeat his reading. He tells you what he gets.. and then can't help you again until the prediction he gave has manifested..he will always talk to you, but it will be a repeat reading (providing you have not taken any action to change it.)

Offline candy1

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2017, 12:19:18 AM »

Chosenone is like that.. I've had a few chats with him.. and he has allowed me those opportunities to talk to him, simply because he knows I'm working on myself and it has helped to talk. But each and every time he reiterates that his job is to give me the information I need in one or two conversations (depending on finances) and then there is nothing more he can say. He doesn't want you, me, or anyone else to keep spending money..only for him to have to repeat his reading. He tells you what he gets.. and then can't help you again until the prediction he gave has manifested..he will always talk to you, but it will be a repeat reading (providing you have not taken any action to change it.)

Yes and I appreciate that... There was just things that had come up with my POI that would suggest things moving forward perhaps sooner than he predicted and I wanted to see whether that had changed... His prediction is further out than others, which is fine - but he was adamant that there was no change.  But only time will tell for sure! :)