Author Topic: chosenone77  (Read 37421 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: chosenone77
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2017, 12:11:27 AM »
I'm done spending money on this. :)

Well, if anyone had to be your last straw, it's good that it was Ryan. :)
baypark I hope u really are done. You've been saying that a while now

I really am.  I truly have no desire to call. This is different from the other times. I was really trying to not call.  Now I just don't have the desire.  :)

stargazer

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2017, 05:50:13 AM »
I really am.  I truly have no desire to call. This is different from the other times. I was really trying to not call.  Now I just don't have the desire.  :)
Proud of you! <3 You deserve better

Offline verb18

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 02:42:57 PM »
This dude was AWESOME. Spot on. So quick and accurate. Wow

moonlight412

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 11:34:21 PM »
Oh Man! I want to try this guy now and I thought I am done with readings.. I guess you are never DONE done.. but I agree with others.. I am at ease now when I call, spend my $$ just to see how this new psychic is, and don't feel disheartened even if they say POI won't come back..and it is pretty amazing feeling to not care!

Offline Mememe

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 06:00:56 AM »
Read with him today.  Um he was kind of rude.  Talking to me like I'm retarded.  Um if you're charging 5/min you better be nice about it.   I didn't really get much out of him either.  Just the basic b.s "hes in a financial problem ' "he loves you ans cares for you" blah blah

He told me I'm goona walk away... that's his prediction.... completely opposite of everyone ibe spoken to.  So either hes right or wrong.  Lol

Offline kumamon

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2017, 11:14:08 AM »
Read with him today.  Um he was kind of rude.  Talking to me like I'm retarded.  Um if you're charging 5/min you better be nice about it.   I didn't really get much out of him either.  Just the basic b.s "hes in a financial problem ' "he loves you ans cares for you" blah blah

He told me I'm goona walk away... that's his prediction.... completely opposite of everyone ibe spoken to.  So either hes right or wrong.  Lol

Aw... I got th exactly thing from him....  :-\

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2017, 01:32:16 PM »
I read with this advisor the other day, and I can say that he was positive, and what he said was similar to what some of the other readers told me. We shall see..

Offline verb18

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2017, 01:39:10 PM »
This guy has been right for me - he def keeps it REAL and has little to no bedside manner. Lol. But he told me what to expect with my Ex in April-June and things are pretty much in alignment with what he said in terms of how my ex would be acting.

Amb

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2017, 12:52:20 PM »
My curiosity got the best of me and gave him a try last night. He was extremely polite and I didn't find him abrasive or rude. He was sweet and kept saying "yes ma'am, that's what I see" in a soft  and calm voice. My voice is a bit raspy right now, as my allergies are acting up, maybe he thought I was an old woman and was minding his manners by saying ma'am. I'm mature but not old LOL, but ma'am was nice! Anyway, he did pick up my POI's personality to a tee and what he's going through rang true as he's gone through these things many times in the past. Will see how it all plays out.  Again, he was very nice, on point, and described what his personality is like....very true. His predictions were not far fetched, at all, considering my situation.

I told myself I wasn't going to call any more psychics until some time frames coming up from a couple of other readers passed, but here I go!! Had a reading, over the weekend,with another keen advisor too! Argh!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:01:03 PM by Amb »

Offline verb18

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2017, 08:25:59 PM »
He gave me spot on predictions via chat that were very accurate - but then I tried him over the phone - he didnt know who I was and told me that "I would decide to give up and walk away" ...when my POI are literally back in contact and taking things slow.

HUGEEEE red flag for me when readers tell clients that they will "walk away" - I understand the logic behind it in a sense, but its such a generic response in my opinion and makes me feel like they arent connecting in that moment. There is no insight there - like obviously everyone has the choice to walk away lol. It isn't psychic knowledge

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2017, 08:44:56 PM »
He gave me spot on predictions via chat that were very accurate - but then I tried him over the phone - he didnt know who I was and told me that "I would decide to give up and walk away" ...when my POI are literally back in contact and taking things slow.

HUGEEEE red flag for me when readers tell clients that they will "walk away" - I understand the logic behind it in a sense, but its such a generic response in my opinion and makes me feel like they arent connecting in that moment. There is no insight there - like obviously everyone has the choice to walk away lol. It isn't psychic knowledge

The same thing kind of happened to me.   His prediction changed the 2nd reading.  NOT ok

Offline mignnone

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2017, 06:41:23 PM »
When is he usually online?

Offline njlady

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 11:15:31 PM »
When is he usually online?

He has been on and off all day today.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2017, 05:20:50 PM »
My first reading: contact prediction was CORRECT. He said end of May. accurate! He has another contact prediction at that time which is August but frankly I dont care about that POI anymore so  ;D

Second reading: Didn't give me timings but I asked a question and confirmed he was right!

I will actually suggest trying him if you want some short but to the point responses and contact predictions.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2017, 02:05:25 PM »
I read with him recently. He gave me a time range for contact and he was correct. Reading was accurate in describing person and current situation. Big prediction he made is in November. I recommend him.