Author Topic: chosenone77  (Read 37412 times)

Offline transplantnurse

chosenone77
« on: February 27, 2017, 03:37:54 PM »
Anyone read with him?he does chat and call and very much an outcome reader.he picks up quick and has made predictions that have passed for me..

Offline bluebelle

Re: chosenone77
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 03:44:18 PM »
yea...he's good and realistic.  I didn't like his blunt approach for a long time, but he was accurate with me from what I remember.  Def not a fairy tale reader!

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 03:52:55 PM »
Ok lmao I am glad to see it's not just me.i a tough girl but the first time I read with him I almost cried ..he IS a straight up outcome reader..I asked him "can you tell me about me and Mr so and so"and he said"he won't commit to you so walk away right now and u will date another man in 3 months "any questions ?lol..

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »
Ok lmao I am glad to see it's not just me.i a tough girl but the first time I read with him I almost cried ..he IS a straight up outcome reader..I asked him "can you tell me about me and Mr so and so"and he said"he won't commit to you so walk away right now and u will date another man in 3 months "any questions ?lol..

LOL yea that sounds like him LOL.  So he told you that you wouldn't end up with the POI you were calling about?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 07:11:59 PM »
Thinking back, I would have to agree that Ryan gave good readings and good advice. He made it a point to be quick and he never talked about himself.

I used to talk to him a fair amount when he was charging around $3/minute and I'd talk to him for 10+ minutes.

But since he jacked up his rate by $2, I have a hard time justifying calling him. I can respect increasing your rate, but by that much? It felt like a bit of a slap in the face to his regular callers.

Sometimes I think about calling him, but then I think he was good, but not good enough to spend that much to talk to.

I agree...his rate is rather high now. 

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 03:03:42 AM »

LOL yea that sounds like him LOL.  So he told you that you wouldn't end up with the POI you were calling about?

Yea the increase in price didn't make me happy but I will read with him sometimes.Actually I read with him in may 2016& I am thinking he may be one of the only accurate ones..he basically told me my POI will commit to me in 1.5 years till then we will be on and off mixed signals I will date here and there and so will he but nothing ever seriously and he will come back wanting a relationship at which point I won't even want him back..i LOL and said hell No I can't wait that long ..guess what it's been almost 9months and all he said is playing out as he saw it ..I believe him..very much..
Also he has predicted me and some guys I have dated and he has flat out told me "you will be bored with them and walk away from them in October or "insert month"& he has been accurate

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 02:34:36 PM »
Thanks to this thread, I caved and called him this morning.

On the one hand, I appreciate that he's a no-nonsense kind of a reader and doesn't waste time. But many of his answers, this time (and now that I recall a lot of the time in past) are often, "I don't know when it will happen..." or "I can't say how it will all unfold..." or "It's too soon to tell if...". While I'm not banking on predictions, I'm listening to him and thinking, if you can't tell me anything then why am I paying for this?

He's great at reading the present. I think that's where his skills lie. But his delivery sucks. I like to hang up from a call feeling hopeful. With Ryan, I always felt uneasy afterward. I feel like I'm talking to a customer service person who is trained to be polite, but you can just tell, beneath the surface, they are perpetually annoyed, emotionally disconnected and don't give a crap.

really? he's usually confident with his predictions and not a maybe kinda guy...but I agree that he does seem annoyed and like you're bothering him lolll

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 05:13:58 PM »

On the one hand, I appreciate that he's a no-nonsense kind of a reader and doesn't waste time. But many of his answers, this time (and now that I recall a lot of the time in past) are often, "I don't know when it will happen..." or "I can't say how it will all unfold..." or "It's too soon to tell if...". While I'm not banking on predictions, I'm listening to him and thinking, if you can't tell me anything then why am I paying for this?

He's great at reading the present. I think that's where his skills lie. But his delivery sucks. I like to hang up from a call feeling hopeful. With Ryan, I always felt uneasy afterward. I feel like I'm talking to a customer service person who is trained to be polite, but you can just tell, beneath the surface, they are perpetually annoyed, emotionally disconnected and don't give a crap.

really? he's usually confident with his predictions and not a maybe kinda guy...but I agree that he does seem annoyed and like you're bothering him lolll

Well I will say last time I talked to him he gave the same response "I can't tell "& I was annoyed too but he gave me the "your energy will walk away from him by the time he is back" he has used that line in the past for me and been accurate so idk what's up with him

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 06:03:28 PM »
So what I'm hearing is he is abrasive in his delivery but for the most part, he is correct.  It sounds like Scott Angel.  He was so negative I was depressed after the reading but he was correct! 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 06:49:52 PM »
So what I'm hearing is he is abrasive in his delivery but for the most part, he is correct.  It sounds like Scott Angel.  He was so negative I was depressed after the reading but he was correct!

oh he's much better than Scott Angel..he's awful.  Gave me and my friend identical readings .... he's just negative because he's miserable.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 08:46:17 PM »
After reading about this guy, I decided to give him a call. I thought maybe someone would actually tell me my POI is an ass, he's never coming back and to walk away (which I've been doing anyway).   I haven't been getting readings and really just called to see if he would tell me this.  NOPE. He did not.  He was actually pretty nice as well.  Very patient and kind.  LOL Sorry! 

Anyway, he told me my POI will be communicating before he's done with the GF, who he said is just a distraction and is easy, she doesn't ask questions, isn't demanding for time, emotions etc but it would change very soon.  He also said I would get to the point where I don't want to wait and put up with his lack of commitment readiness and that would be a mistake because in fact the guy does want a commitment with me.  I don't know.  All of these readings just don't make sense when the present sucks so bad and is completely opposite from what they say he feels and what will happen.  He couldn't give a firm time frame but he said the other woman will be around until May.

Whatever.  I'm still moving on and releasing everything.  It was actually really nice calling just for shits and giggles rather than NEEDING to call.  :)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 09:40:54 PM »
BayPark I am so there. I am SO over my addiction. If I call now, its for grins. Still like reading the board however.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 09:56:41 PM »
BayPark I am so there. I am SO over my addiction. If I call now, its for grins. Still like reading the board however.

Same here ..I feel like this board fuels the addiction sorry to say cz of all these new psychics and everyone has great outcomes you feel propelled to try.But like u guys I am not calling and over psychics..I saw zadalia online WANTED to try her so sad was like meh!and took a nap..lol.good job ladies you motivate me

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2017, 10:00:51 PM »

Same here ..I feel like this board fuels the addiction sorry to say cz of all these new psychics and everyone has great outcomes you feel propelled to try.But like u guys I am not calling and over psychics..I saw zadalia online WANTED to try her so sad was like meh!and took a nap..lol.good job ladies you motivate me

It's NOT easy to not call, especially at night for some reason.  Have you seen the new forum for psychic callers anonymous? 

This board tends to feed the addiction because of the new readers and predictions, but I am not going to get sucked back in.  When I feel like it, I listen to my last readings and then remind myself that nothing has happened in 4 months as they said it would so WHY would it be different now?  I do very well moving on, detaching and letting go and when I do call, it sucks me back in and I get attached again and start stressing/obsessing again. It's like taking the first drink and leading to drinking the whole damn bottle.  lol 

I'm done spending money on this. :)

stargazer

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2017, 12:01:54 AM »
I'm done spending money on this. :)

Well, if anyone had to be your last straw, it's good that it was Ryan. :)
baypark I hope u really are done. You've been saying that a while now