Author Topic: The real truth behind Californiapsychics  (Read 31827 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: The real truth behind Californiapsychics
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 04:46:57 AM »
I am glad Alison has been right with timing for you. Even though she wasn't for me, she WAS able to pick up the fact that mine was in a relationship. I think she actually said "Looks like he was in a relationship earlier this year but there were problems" (this was last year and it was true)

"Both were saying that after waiting for so long, nothing had happened and the customer was done. Those testimonials disappeared after a couple of days. I guess someone was new on the job and didnt know they werent supposed to post the negative responses, lol. Really seems dishonest though to not let customers know that not all predictions happen."

It is LYING, and its totally wrong. I honestly respect psychic source more because of the fact that they allow honest feedback to be shown to customers. Its just wrong for them to only post positive testimonials.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 01:17:50 PM »
Someone, I think Reed, explained the other people to me in this way. I had called him asking specifically about the other girl (the one he actually had the r/s with as opposed to the one that's been hanging around for 2 yrs). He had broken it off with her (she was married) and she was suddenly not only moving out of her house but to a place a mile from him. Reed said that he couldn't really feel her and he felt that it was because there was no deep connection between the two of them. He said he went from me to him and felt a huge connection and from him out and really felt very little. So maybe that's why very few picked up on the r/s. Typically they'd pick up on someone near him and they'd describe his sister to a T - they are very close.

The only one that seemed to was Winter. The end of March I called her as he had been really quite. She told me of course that he still loved me. She said he would open up more by mid-April (which did happen but note the 2-week timeline).

This is what she said about the other woman: there may be someone trying to be with him romantically
but they are not together
someone from his past
she doesn’t see anything happening with them
he told her about us and she is trying to pursue him

This was all true, once I found out about the r/s.

So the end of May I find out this girl is getting divorced and moving near him. I freak out again and in re-reading my notes I am thrilled Winter was the only one that picked up on her. So I call her back in early June. She tells me the EXACT same things since I just let her talk, someone from his past is around, gave me a two week timeline for things to open up again (did NOT happen), he takes me for granted because I am still around, it was like she was reading a script.

I wish I had known that you could ask for a refund as I really felt scammed that day.

I agree they should allow negative feedback. I left neg feedback at Keen for someone pretty $$ and admitted hey maybe she had a bad day but you know, it wasn't what I was told and no way did we connect. It was posted right away. I can see them still monitoring it in case of profanity or something. HOpefully at least internally they use the negative feedback to rate them.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2017, 04:45:47 AM »
Just a warning to people who are new to the boards, please be careful with California Psychics and their fairytale readings. Almost all of the readers I read with on the site a few years back gave me positive readings about someone who I never entered a relationship with. The majority of them said we would be in a committed relationship

Offline rosa0726

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2017, 08:25:23 PM »
Same thing for me. I read with them for years and I don't want to kn ow how much money I spent. But long story short, the person married someone else and now has 3 children when I was told for years that we were destined to be together. Some of the psychics actually used the word "guarentee" that he would never marry anyone else but me. And I am talking about their top, $13 a minute psychics.

Rediska

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2017, 08:50:23 PM »
Same thing for me. I read with them for years and I don't want to kn ow how much money I spent. But long story short, the person married someone else and now has 3 children when I was told for years that we were destined to be together. Some of the psychics actually used the word "guarentee" that he would never marry anyone else but me. And I am talking about their top, $13 a minute psychics.

This actually happened to two other members on this board except from keen. I am SO sorry.

Offline rosa0726

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2017, 10:27:03 PM »
It's ok Rediska. I have finally moved and got married and have an amazing husband. I knew I was finally over it when I thought of my ex and didn't cause me pain anymore. I actually wish him all the best.

But would I ever consult a psychic again? Not in this lifetime. I had so much hope and it was my own fault because I let them string me along and told me what I wanted to hear. I think the future is best left unknown. Not one of them predicted my husband and he turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me, so go figure.