Author Topic: Telling who's psychic based on avatar  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Exposed

Telling who's psychic based on avatar
« on: June 15, 2017, 02:27:55 PM »
For experienced/long-term clients, do you decide to call an advisor based on avatar images?

Offline wildfox87

Re: Telling who's psychic based on avatar
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 05:22:54 PM »
There are certain things I do look for in an avatar.. for instance if their picture looks totally fake, like a really good looking woman out of an editorial than i pass. Also if on their profile page descriptions if they immediately start talking about twinflames or any of that I pass.  And of course lastly I second reading review probably the most important thing to do. Heres what I look for when reading reviews: I looks for long and detailed reviews, usually that means the psychic was really good for them to write a long review. 2nd i see if all of their positive reviews were written by the same people, if so i will usually pass on them, if not then they have a large clientele so that's a good thing. Lastly I read the negative reviews and see what people say in those and a lot of times those reviews will sway me away from reading with the psychic..  If not a lot of negative reviews then good to go... I'm quite picky

Offline Exposed

Re: Telling who's psychic based on avatar
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 08:53:40 PM »
The first half of this post: Thank you very much.

anything