Author Topic: Keen's Featured Advisors  (Read 22779 times)

Offline Happy

Re: Keen's Featured Advisors
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 07:21:37 PM »
They do pay -- they pay per click, just like Google advertising. So Keen makes money off of us when we call, as well as when we click on a featured advisor link. Each time you click, no matter if you call.

So one time a while back I was mad at one of the advisors and sat there clicking her featured listing a bunch because I was petty :D lol

(PS it works like this on all sites that have featured advisors)

If an advisor has been at the top for a long time they no longer have to pay. All those top advisors are up there for free because they bring in the money. If you click on them, all it does is show that you clicked on them and no money is taken because they dont have to pay anymore.

Lmaooo ;D ;D

moonlight412

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 07:26:45 PM »
I wonder if anyone would pay so much! That is some unrealistic pricing! Even Angelina Jolie's psychic doesn't charge that much lol

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 11:31:55 PM »
They do pay -- they pay per click, just like Google advertising. So Keen makes money off of us when we call, as well as when we click on a featured advisor link. Each time you click, no matter if you call.

So one time a while back I was mad at one of the advisors and sat there clicking her featured listing a bunch because I was petty :D lol

(PS it works like this on all sites that have featured advisors)

It probably only works once per impression per ip address; unique hits on it.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 01:54:36 AM »
I wonder if anyone would pay so much! That is some unrealistic pricing! Even Angelina Jolie's psychic doesn't charge that much lol

Lmaoo who is her psychic

moonlight412

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2017, 02:19:41 AM »
Ah it was Brad Pitt's psychics Ron Bard, but he died last year, but I was looking at some of the psychics celebrities consult, and they will charge $400-500ish for 30 minutes..Jill Willard, Sonia Choquotte- these people are not only psychics but also writers with Hay House..so I am thinking if they are not charging 1000 for half an hour why these people on Keen! But who knows maybe they are just mind blowing or something since they are always online (or atleast when I log on).. but my Bank Account would stop being friends with me if I go their way!

Offline Happy

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 09:33:17 PM »
Don't know why they charge that much but I could never justify paying 30 dollars a minute... that just screams scam to me

I totally agree. There is no way I could ever justify spending three  minutes on the phone with one of them at that price. Karmically speaking, I don't know how they can charge that much either.

Offline Happy

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2017, 09:35:39 PM »
WHERE'S THE 'LIKE' BUTTON ON THIS THING???

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2017, 09:59:06 PM »
I believe they had that removed ages ago, the dislike button was right beside the like button, so you'd get points subtracted if someone didn't like what you posted and vice versa.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 12:47:11 AM »
I am quite embarrassed that I did have readings with Denise Monique. She was right with contact in the short term. Small things. Gave advice for me to do that really screwed things up. She was correct with me getting laid off. This was a couple of years ago and I was a mess over a breakup. Of course we would reconcile and she saw him buying me the diamond and us getting married by a stream. Ya right. Then her predictions started going downhill. I did reconcile but we are not together as of now. Fairytales! Took me a while to pay off that credit card. Scam artist.

I agree with you about Denise. She will prey on you when you are vulnerable. She spent 3 minutes saying "wow he really loves you" never gave me a real reading. It almost seemed made up. I don't think she has a gift. She might be accurate for others though.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2017, 01:01:40 AM »
Yep! She's preyed on my vulnerability most definitely! I think her reviews are fake. She makes so much money, she probably pays some friends or colleagues to give her a quick call to post them!! Ugh!

When I read with her I think she was like $3.99 or maybe $4.99 I can't believe she is $30.99 now.

Amb

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2017, 01:22:51 AM »
Wow she's gone way up since I read with her!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 03:25:26 AM by Amb »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 03:14:18 PM »
can someone explain how this reader:

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/visionary-life-coach/4770479?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=24

is listed on one of the top advisors...look at her feedback lol.  Yet she comes up as one of the top rated..smh.

stargazer

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2017, 03:30:08 PM »
Lolol her feedback is hilarious.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2017, 05:25:07 PM »
She has been on since 2001, thats why. maybe she tells the truth and that's why she gets slammed, or she is just shit. Never spoken to her personally. But there again I've seen people leave great feedback for people and they were shit for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 01:58:55 AM »
Lolol her feedback is hilarious.

OMG, you are so right. My filter is set for the most recent reviews and here she has one stars everywhere. The funniest stuff I've seen today. Pretty much a lot of the negative reviews say the same things: how rude she is and not psychic. One client even requested to be blocked.  Sooooooooo funny!