Author Topic: Feelings / Empaths  (Read 13482 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Feelings / Empaths
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 02:24:59 AM »
Thanks Rediska and Sooshi I'll try Judi. My fingers are crossed that she's having an 'on' day when I contact her. I'll let you know how it goes

For what it's worth I think she's more accurate for people who've been in recent contact with their POI. I haven't experienced her to have on or off days. She just connects with a person or she doesn't. She has consistently nailed my POI, but when I asked about someone I hadn't seen in quite some time she didn't seem to connect, and that was asking about the two in the same phone call so it wasn't an off day, just that other person she couldn't connect with.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 04:03:36 AM »
I agree.
Judi is also only able to connect with the person if they have a direct connection to you. I once asked her about a few other people around my POI and her accuracy dropped.

Rediska

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 04:12:46 AM »
I agree.
Judi is also only able to connect with the person if they have a direct connection to you. I once asked her about a few other people around my POI and her accuracy dropped.

Wow, really? Can you please care to share via pm? You don't have to if you don't want to :)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 04:26:29 AM »
So sorry to hear that epic! Try Judi. There was something that she said that I knew to be true 100% and it made me warm up to the reading.
Judi is very hard to get a hold on her quote always full.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 02:18:22 PM »
Thanks for the tips Sooshi and Bagalagaa. Hopefully this is a good reading. I'll let you know how it goes

Rediska

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 04:55:56 PM »
She's on now :)

Offline Epic08

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 05:24:58 PM »
Thanks Rediska. I'm in line :)

ladya

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 05:31:30 PM »
How long does it take to get through her queue? she has 14 people in her list currently

Rediska

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 05:32:52 PM »
She's fast. You should hear from her today. Don't feed her any info.

ladya

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2017, 05:38:17 PM »
She's fast. You should hear from her today. Don't feed her any info.

how many minutes do you usually spend with her?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 05:59:09 PM »
as far as Judi goes, or channelers in general, I have to say I think Suecreate channeled the person I was calling about better than Judi did.  Not saying Judi is bad but Suecreate talked EXACTLY like him.  Judi, not so much...the stuff she channeled didn't even sound like stuff he would really say, and he never did (we no longer speak).  but Sue's channeling was on point as far as the way he spoke, which makes me inclined to think it was legit.  She even once told me something that was 100% true about that man, that there is no way she could have guessed. 

Sue's issue is she interjects her own stuff into the readings...that's the only thing I didn't like at the time.  I guess it's a matter of finding who works.

But again, just because the person is FEELING the things they channel, does not mean they will act.  In my case, they did not.

Rediska

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2017, 06:10:24 PM »
as far as Judi goes, or channelers in general, I have to say I think Suecreate channeled the person I was calling about better than Judi did.  Not saying Judi is bad but Suecreate talked EXACTLY like him.  Judi, not so much...the stuff she channeled didn't even sound like stuff he would really say, and he never did (we no longer speak).  but Sue's channeling was on point as far as the way he spoke, which makes me inclined to think it was legit.  She even once told me something that was 100% true about that man, that there is no way she could have guessed. 

Sue's issue is she interjects her own stuff into the readings...that's the only thing I didn't like at the time.  I guess it's a matter of finding who works.

But again, just because the person is FEELING the things they channel, does not mean they will act.  In my case, they did not.

That's pretty bada** that she sounded just like him. How did you start your reading with her bluebells?

I had Janax tell me my poi's feelings last year and I got it validated by him. But she said it was so strong that she felt like contact would be in three days. Didn't happen.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2017, 06:11:39 PM »

OMG Suecreate was horrible for me.  She never channeled anyone, Just gave me a bunch of advise and of course "he's coming back" type stuff.  I was in disbelief of Judy just because it sounds like she's reading from a script. But one time she used a word/phrase that only my ex husband used and I use.  She was on that day.  Recently (a few weeks ago), when she channeled she was good, but I know the POI is mad at me or something is up with him, but she never mentioned anything about it.  She said the heart doesn't have anger so maybe that's why? 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2017, 06:18:01 PM »

That's pretty bada** that she sounded just like him. How did you start your reading with her bluebells?

I had Janax tell me my poi's feelings last year and I got it validated by him. But she said it was so strong that she felt like contact would be in three days. Didn't happen.

Well I had started just saying do we have a future or how he felt about it.  I read with Sue MANY times and felt each time she channeled him it was more and more clear.  she never really gave me predictions though, just what he wanted to happen, which needless to say never did LOL. 

Rediska

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2017, 06:20:40 PM »
Oh no I'm so sorry!  :-*

With Judi and the poi-the guy never gave me false promises or said what he wanted to happen. It was pretty realistic.