Author Topic: Feelings / Empaths  (Read 13481 times)

Offline Epic08

Feelings / Empaths
« on: February 05, 2017, 10:08:13 PM »
Hi Everyone
I haven't read with many Empaths but from what I hear they are good at idenifying feelings. Does anyone have any recommendations on Empaths or someone who's good at identifying feelings?
Thanks in advance :)

Rediska

Re: Feelings / Empaths
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 10:27:32 PM »
Hi Everyone
I haven't read with many Empaths but from what I hear they are good at idenifying feelings. Does anyone have any recommendations on Empaths or someone who's good at identifying feelings?
Thanks in advance :)

Janax from psychicsource.com was great and I was able to validate it as well.
Also, Lady Persephone is great as well. However, what I didn't like about her is that she tends to interject her own opinions.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 10:37:49 PM »
I love Lady P too.
Judi is also pretty decent at channeling, but there's a number of people who don't like her on the forum.
I've heard Lisa Dianne is pretty good, but she was just okay for me.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 10:44:57 PM »
Thanks Rediska. I haven't read on Psychic Source but I'll check it out
Badalagaa88 I've read with both Lady P and Lisa Dianne and neither of them worked for me. I'm sure their good for others but not for me. It goes to show that readers don't work for anyone. Thanks for the imput

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 11:08:30 PM »
Thanks Rediska. I haven't read on Psychic Source but I'll check it out
Badalagaa88 I've read with both Lady P and Lisa Dianne and neither of them worked for me. I'm sure their good for others but not for me. It goes to show that readers don't work for anyone. Thanks for the imput

If you don't mind how did you know Lady P was off? Try Judi's Inner Light. You don't need to explain the situation to her.

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 11:11:28 PM »
I love Lady P too.
Judi is also pretty decent at channeling, but there's a number of people who don't like her on the forum.
I've heard Lisa Dianne is pretty good, but she was just okay for me.

What scares me about Judi is that when she is right, she is right. But when she is wrong, she is way offfff. I re-read that thread 2x and it scared me how inaccurate she was. But it also made me feel delighted that when she was accurate, she was dead on. It's so bittersweet...

Offline Epic08

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 11:56:39 PM »
Rediska I read sith Lady P years ago and her predictions never manifested. As a lot of others have said she interjects her opinion a lot and frankly she was really condescending and judgemental. She was also pretty rude. Maybe she was having a bad day but I won't read with her again

Rediska

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 12:02:50 AM »
Empaths can't do predictions. Any prediction they give you just throw it out. Did she at least pick up the feelings correctly?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 12:13:44 AM »
I second Judi. She's been utterly amazing for me.   

Offline Epic08

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 01:03:55 AM »
Rediska yes Empath aren't generally good at predictions but I think they're good at feelings. When I spoke with Lady P it was years ago but she didn't get the feelings either.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 01:06:12 AM »
Thanks Sooshi. Was Judi good with feelings?

Rediska

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 01:09:29 AM »
So sorry to hear that epic! Try Judi. There was something that she said that I knew to be true 100% and it made me warm up to the reading.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2017, 01:36:42 AM »
Thanks Sooshi. Was Judi good with feelings?
It's like she's right inside their head. She's repeated things he's said verbatim, either prior to or in advance of him saying them. She even picked up the name of some chick he had a one night stand with, and the reasons she dumped him immediately. She's answered questions for me before I even was able to ask them.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2017, 01:52:55 AM »
Thanks Rediska and Sooshi I'll try Judi. My fingers are crossed that she's having an 'on' day when I contact her. I'll let you know how it goes

Rediska

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 01:54:02 AM »
Let us know how it goes. She's on Monday  :)