Author Topic: person that you are Interested in  (Read 4532 times)

Offline lostsoul209

person that you are Interested in
« on: February 03, 2017, 10:24:31 PM »
it seem like when i call about a person they always said that person have feeling for you now I wonder does they only tell what we want to hear or pick up the wrong person. Anyone here call in to check on a person and they said that person is not interested in you?

Offline Caroline

Re: person that you are Interested in
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 11:35:59 PM »
Hi Lost Soul

No they never say that; they always say oh they have feelings, they're attracted to you, but when it's not great news they'll say they want to keep things light or they're afraid to get emotionally attached.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 12:22:27 AM »
Yeah, basically they tell you what you want to hear, as that is what keeps you callin back. Again and again...unfortunately. On keen maybe, .0001% will be honest and truthful.  Good luck In finding that one. Or two.

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 12:27:15 AM »
Hi Lost Soul

No they never say that; they always say oh they have feelings, they're attracted to you, but when it's not great news they'll say they want to keep things light or they're afraid to get emotionally attached.

Interesting...I never got that last part. Even with Judi's Inner Light lol who tends to channel feelings as it is her specialty.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 02:36:52 AM »
I known that person marry already and some pshychi even said oh that person has feeling for you, you should go slow with her lol. Right now I don't known what to believe.

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 02:49:47 AM »
I known that person marry already and some pshychi even said oh that person has feeling for you, you should go slow with her lol. Right now I don't known what to believe.

Who was this psychic? Talk to O Valley she is good with third parties.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 02:55:14 AM »
Just calling random psychi to test them lol, Some of them pass and some fail. I'm not sure anymore if the pshychi can even really pick up that person feeling.

Rediska

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 03:03:10 AM »
Just calling random psychi to test them lol, Some of them pass and some fail. I'm not sure anymore if the pshychi can even really pick up that person feeling.

You're wasting money by doing that. Not all psychics can pick up third parties. Every one of them have different strengths and weaknesses.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 05:43:15 AM »

You're wasting money by doing that. Not all psychics can pick up third parties. Every one of them have different strengths and weaknesses.
the people I known that are married I ask them if they are my soulmate and they said yes lol. 95 percent of the psychi on keen are fake lol

Offline Caroline

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 03:52:57 PM »
Queen of cups is good at picking up third parties

Offline Beesa

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 05:28:28 AM »

True, plus feelings mean nothing. I mean, there's no way to verify it anyway asides from how it sounds to you. And let's face it, we're not always exactly realistic.