Author Topic: Sapphire 21, Aries Intuition  (Read 4046 times)

Offline monika

Sapphire 21, Aries Intuition
« on: January 28, 2017, 04:18:47 PM »
Hello, is anyone aware why these two psychics are not taking calls on Keen recently? I am waiting in their queue 20 days already and it seems like nothing is moving .

Offline bagalagaa88

Re: Sapphire 21, Aries Intuition
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 09:14:48 PM »
I'm not sure if Kisha is doing readings right now. On her website it says she'll be back late winter/early spring.

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 09:52:05 PM »
I think she's very backed up tbh.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 12:24:01 AM »
I spoke with Sapphire21 many times over a 2 year period. Gave false hope and false predictions of love and reconciliation. Had to find out through family that my ex had gotten married a year ago. In that time Sapphire said he had no girlfriend and no relationship..Beware.

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 03:37:57 AM »
I spoke with Sapphire21 many times over a 2 year period. Gave false hope and false predictions of love and reconciliation. Had to find out through family that my ex had gotten married a year ago. In that time Sapphire said he had no girlfriend and no relationship..Beware.

I remember your situation and reading about it. It made my heart hurt.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 03:45:33 AM »
Thank you Rediska, that's so sweet.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 07:11:37 AM »
Aries Intuition is on at night ... was absolutely terrible for me. Like nothing fit at all. And her delivery was heartless.
Sapphire takes appointments only as other have said. Was sweet but like almost overly empathic? I felt like she reassured a lot but damn I wish things were half as good as she said, they weren't, and I feel she gave some false hope.