Author Topic: Calling psychics  (Read 11327 times)

Offline russianred

Re: Calling psychics
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2020, 04:46:26 PM »
Damn, what a story, Yaz.  Thanks for sharing it.  My predictions don't allow for much control or agency on my part (it's basically about what POI needs to do), but I can imagine a feeling of doubting everything in your life because you're trying to set things on a path for predictions to come to fruition.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2020, 06:47:01 PM »
I couldn't agree more. Calling psychics too much puts you in a no-win situation and creates a lot of anxiety. I use to be a binger...i trusted someone and was used and tossed aside. I know I participated in that so that's on me, but I had no idea how it would feel to have someone go cold and be completely indifferent. It just crushed me.

So I called a bunch of different people on keen-and a lot of the time I got a fairytale which kept me hoping that he would "change". Occasionally a reader would tell me that he's a jerk and to stay away from him. The ones that I really wanted to talk to though were the ones that gave me hope that despite everything, he still cared about me.

I had some sad and desperate days and finally went into counseling. My counselor helped me see that the guy was a textbook narcissist, and had me "hooked" by giving me intermittent reinforcement that he still liked me, while pulling away at the same time. I didn't know what was happening. I learned that the longer I still stayed in contact, the worse it would get. Unbelievably this back-and-forth was something I allowed in my life for years. And he never did change-at all.
I checked out books on sociopathy, narcissism, toxic friendships and relationships, and that helped me what my problem really was: I was never anything more than a quick fix for him, and nothing and no one would ever change that. He knew how to play me and I let him.

I spent so much money on getting an illusion of someone that will never exist. I wish I had gotten counseling earlier and stopped spending money. There were some readers  that were pretty good, but it still doesn't change anything.

Here are the ones that seemed to be the most honest and accurate with me and didn't sell me a fairytale: QOC, Arriana (hit and miss) Druids Glen Tarot, Hilary80 (sometimes spot on) Anastasia Christine (for the present) and Lily Cade (for the present)
Supernatural Intervention is also really good. Irish Donna also is a great tarot reader. 
But if I had to pick one, it's Queen of Cups. She knows her stuff.

Best of luck to all of you...

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2020, 07:07:27 PM »
Caroline have you stopped getting readings since ?

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2020, 08:13:27 PM »
I still occasionally read, usually with Arriana, Joan, or Hilary80. Maybe once every 2 months. Still too much :)
I'm just glad I'm not reading 3x a week or more...when I binged, I couldn't stop, and even though it felt better for a few minutes, my anxiety would go up and I was a mess until I called again.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2020, 08:30:44 PM »
Same here. Calling psychics messes up our head and confuses our mind and makes the situation worse. I felt clinging onto their predictions and keeping our hopes high is totally delusional. I have moved away from readings significantly and i feel great about it. I have spent $30 in Oct and $0 amount on keen since Nov 2019. Occasionally i do read with readers outside of keen maybe once in every two months. I dont feel the urge to call and know about my future as much as i used to earlier.

Offline russianred

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2020, 08:46:22 PM »
Same here. Calling psychics messes up our head and confuses our mind and makes the situation worse. I felt clinging onto their predictions and keeping our hopes high is totally delusional. I have moved away from readings significantly and i feel great about it. I have spent $30 in Oct and $0 amount on keen since Nov 2019. Occasionally i do read with readers outside of keen maybe once in every two months. I dont feel the urge to call and know about my future as much as i used to earlier.

Congrats on reducing the amount of your readings, SS.  It's like, is it really knowing about your future if the predictions often don't come to pass?  I keep posting about this, but if I felt I could fully trust these readers' predictions, then the price might actually be worth it because I would have peace of mind.  But I don't, so there isn't that much of a point.  Looking back, my favorite readings have been those that have focused more on -- empathy and understanding for both POI and myself, building myself up, and guidance to act in a way that affirms my self-worth.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 09:03:05 PM by russianred »

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2020, 08:57:00 PM »
Yes! It's confusing and stressful to wait on predictions. That's great you haven't felt the need to call very much and feeling better  :)

Offline thecuriousone

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2020, 11:11:12 PM »
I posted a warning here before!!!! Everyone should do their research on Gypsy Psychics,They have been running this well crafted generational scam for years and have duped innocent  people Millions . Keen is a business and they dont give an F  whether people there are real or fake! Keen.com is worth over 100 million (See article below)  ;D It goes with the saying its just business baby nothing personal!!!! LMAO  ;D ;D ;D
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB992291706364584181

Offline peppie

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2021, 05:19:13 PM »
I'm reviving this old topic - re-reading helps me remember where I was at when I stopped calling a couple of years ago.