Author Topic: Mini-Prediction that happened  (Read 4134 times)

Rediska

Mini-Prediction that happened
« on: January 07, 2017, 07:36:27 AM »
I asked Abrielle from cp.com a pretty difficult question that she nailed. I told her I used to chat with someone from a store I used to work at several years ago and lost touch with him since I transferred. I still go to this store from time to time AND never see him.  Last time I saw him was almost five years ago. She told me she got a 6 and didn't know what it meant. I disregarded this and moved on from him thinking contact was impossible or he moved away. This was the last week of October when I phoned her. Today, Jan 6, 2017-after not seeing him for YEARS-we reunited.  :)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Mini-Prediction that happened
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 01:48:58 PM »
Oh my gosh that's amazing! Reunited in what kind of way? How did you run into him again?

ladya

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 07:47:34 PM »
I asked Abrielle from cp.com a pretty difficult question that she nailed. I told her I used to chat with someone from a store I used to work at several years ago and lost touch with him since I transferred. I still go to this store from time to time AND never see him.  Last time I saw him was almost five years ago. She told me she got a 6 and didn't know what it meant. I disregarded this and moved on from him thinking contact was impossible or he moved away. This was the last week of October when I phoned her. Today, Jan 6, 2017-after not seeing him for YEARS-we reunited.  :)

congrats! thats awesome.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 01:34:55 AM »
Awesome. Was he at the store or did you run into him elsewhere?

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 06:52:22 AM »
Oh my gosh that's amazing! Reunited in what kind of way? How did you run into him again?

I used to work at that store. For the past couple of years I would work there here and there but would NEVER see him. Last time I saw him was about 4 or 5 years ago. So I forgot about Abrielle's prediction and went on with life. When I saw him I knew I had to check on my notes but surely enough there it was...the number six she threw out at me  :o

to answer your question-I was working a usual shift there and I saw him in the department where I was at. I have never had a psychic be correct with timing so I was shocked when this happened. Unfortunately he has a girlfriend but we are keeping in touch on friendly terms.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 06:54:11 AM by Rediska »

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 06:54:59 AM »
Awesome. Was he at the store or did you run into him elsewhere?

At the store to my surprise. I haven't seen him for almost 5 years so I was shocked to see him that day. She was just so spot on and I never had a psychic be correct on timing before lol.

anything